Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,962 members, 7,803,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. - Travel (583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. (1202742 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (607) (Go Down)

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sunvick(m): 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
Yes ohh. I ported to Canada since my occupation has been on pro-rota and the points keep going up and not coming down.

I have received Canadian ITA, so progressing my application gradually.
Thanks Bellong, but I was sending out a shout out to you guys.

Alphadoor:

#GMPC @bellong has answered you.

Long time no saw.

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by idNG: 6:11am On Mar 20, 2018
The Australian government has replaced the employer-sponsored '457 Temporary Work (Skilled) visa' with the 'Temporary Skills Shortage (TSS) Subclass 482 visa'. The TSS visa is very similar to the 457 visa. It's simpler for employers to sponsor a visa, however, it's also more expensive. There's a 2 years minimum work experience requirement for this visa which was previously not present.

2 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Michaelamo: 8:11am On Mar 20, 2018
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Azy123(m): 8:52am On Mar 20, 2018
#GMPC

It will all end in praise.

sunvick:
Yes ohh. I ported to Canada since my occupation has been on pro-rota and the points keep going up and not coming down.

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 9:13am On Mar 20, 2018
sunvick:

congrats on your ITA.
Speedy grant

It seems this porting is the order of the day now ooo. Guys are just cross carpeting since DHA don relocate HQ to Mount Kosciuszko (Australia's Highest Mountain). grin grin grin

Abeg shift make i port grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sunvick(m): 10:25am On Mar 20, 2018
Many thanks bro.

Its a case of anywhere is better than Nigeria. We have to consider and explore our options to know which works out best for us.

You done reach Aussie abi what your status of your application sir?

Alphadoor:

congrats on your ITA.
Speedy grant

It seems this porting is the order of the day now ooo. Guys are just cross carpeting since DHA don relocate HQ to Mount Kosciuszko (Australia's Highest Mountain). grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
Alphadoor:

congrats on your ITA.
Speedy grant

If I hear...ayam watching...lool

1 Like

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ireayomide2015: 6:35am On Mar 21, 2018
Based on statistics 55-60% refused visa because of poor sop. Check my signature if need sop writer
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ireayomide2015: 6:36am On Mar 21, 2018
Based on statistics 55-60% denied visa because of poor sop. Check my signature if need sop writer
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alexxiss: 8:30am On Mar 21, 2018

Hi, thanks again for the other time.

Pls do you think that the assessing body will start counting his work experience from when he became ICAN certified being that his first degree is in economics and not accounting or it doesn't matter?
I just want to be sure to know the years of experience he can claim.

Thanks
praiseisgood:

@ Alexxiss

1a) Your hubby has a good chance

1b) His degree will fly with CPA or ICAA. He graduated from the Only African University (aka Oba Awon University). Hence, his degree is like the Harvard of Africa. Help shout Great Ife!!! 3 times to him when he's back home. So many would have paid a fortune to attend that school.

1c) He can go for General Accountant or External Auditor (External Auditor and Internal Auditor possess the same skill set). I however recommend External Auditor as Accountants invitation is currently frozen.

2. This is the reason I suggest he goes for Gen. Accountant or External Auditor to avoid vetasses wahala. Cheaper, faster and favourable outcome

3. YES. Its very much worth it. You can assess your own qualification and add 5 points to his (If your occupation is on the list). Alternatively, he can go for state sponsorship and with 75 points + 5 points SS, he will most likely get it within a month

4. Yes. NSW have Accountant and Auditors on their priority list and they do not require job offer.

So whatever he wants to do, he should do quickly as rumour mills have it that changes (massive ones) are coming to the immigration process.

It will end in praise.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alphadoor: 8:38am On Mar 21, 2018
Misoke:

If I hear...ayam watching...lool

L grin L
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by nickeyking: 8:56am On Mar 21, 2018
greetings house, I need your views, will 4 millions see me through all the process and still sustain me before getting a job over there
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Jagabam: 9:31am On Mar 21, 2018
Hi Bellong,

Thanks for the help you provide on this forum. Please i have being trying to prepare my documents for application to Engineers Australia for Assessment however i am at a cross road regarding certain issues. while registering on the EA portal, i had requested not to have my Relevant Skilled Assessed but to my chagrin, I found out that for each career episode i have to submit Tax returns, NHIS, etc. I have some of the relevant experience but unfortunately I worked in very small outfits where we were paid cash. please advise me on how to proceed for a positive EA outcome.
Note I have NSE and COREN certifications.

Alore:

Hi Bellong,
Thanks so much for the great enlightenment work you're doing on this forum. My case is a little similar to Ugonology. I have HND in Geological Engineering but I have been an IT/telecom professional since 2005. That's about 13 years of IT/Telecom experience including Field Engineering role in a multinational telco. Do you think I can have a very good outcome with Engineers Australia assessment under Telecom Technologist or Telecom Field Engineer or Professional? Thanks for your time sir. God bless you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by praiseisgood: 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
Alexxiss:

Hi, thanks again for the other time.

Pls do you think that the assessing body will start counting his work experience from when he became ICAN certified being that his first degree is in economics and not accounting or it doesn't matter?
I just want to be sure to know the years of experience he can claim.

Thanks

In my case, CPA recognized my work experience prior to ICAN certification. Economics is closer to Accounting than my first degree. However, some years were deducted from my years of experience and the reason was that my job duties at the period was not performed at the level required for my ANZSCO code. Although, the years recognized were more than enough to get me the maximum point.

So I will advise that he structure all his job duties to be highly relevant without any gap.

Bottom line, years of experience are recognized immediately after B.Sc once the duties are relevant to ANZSCO code duties.

It will end in praise.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by trastar(f): 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
ireayomide2015:
Based on statistics 55-60% refused visa because of poor sop. Check my signature if need sop writer

What is SOP?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 2ndeySalsa(m): 11:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
Michaelamo:

Go back to page 0, the link to all the occupation are there. Both list.

I did but the links are not opening... it gives an error message
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by juliet002: 12:11am On Mar 22, 2018
@Mamajaz, I sent you a mail. I’m a nurse too please reply. Thank you.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by 1760: 1:06am On Mar 22, 2018
Hello,

I need guidance, I have a degree in psychology but I have never practiced before. At the moment I work in a financial institution 3 years now gathering IT certifications.

How do I go about it? Will I have to register as a psychologist or IT personnel?

Do I have to evaluate my transcript with the psychology organization?

For ielts : I saw on psychology evaluation website that academic module is needed, but all I have is a general training module.

I'll , so much appreciate if someone can put me through .
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Alexxiss: 1:48am On Mar 22, 2018
Okay, noted!
Thanks so much again sir. God bless you.
praiseisgood:

In my case, CPA recognized my work experience prior to ICAN certification. Economics is closer to Accounting than my first degree. However, some years were deducted from my years of experience and the reason was that my job duties at the period was not performed at the level required for my ANZSCO code. Although, the years recognized were more than enough to get me the maximum point.

So I will advise that he structure all his job duties to be highly relevant without any gap.

Bottom line, years of experience are recognized immediately after B.Sc once the duties are relevant to ANZSCO code duties.

It will end in praise.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ireayomide2015: 4:50am On Mar 22, 2018
Statement of purpose
trastar:

What is SOP?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ireayomide2015: 4:56am On Mar 22, 2018
Asking for my sister

Her profile

Hnd Accounting
10 years experience in accounting, she works with state government
She is 38 year with two kids
Anan certified

Please I want to know if she is qualify for pr
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by trastar(f): 9:51am On Mar 22, 2018
ireayomide2015:
Statement of purpose

So at what point in this PR journey will one ve writing an SOP and where did you get the information on that statistics?
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by obyno10000: 10:28am On Mar 22, 2018
Pls house, I worked in a very small firm between2012 and 2014 but there was no payslip or offer letter. So how do I show evidence of such experience.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Michaelamo: 10:39am On Mar 22, 2018
2ndeySalsa:

I did but the links are not opening... it gives an error message

https://www.anzscosearch.com/mltssl/

https://www.anzscosearch.com/stsol/

https://www.anzscosearch.com/rol/

Check these 3 lists...
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by Michaelamo: 10:41am On Mar 22, 2018
trastar:

So at what point in this PR journey will one ve writing an SOP and where did you get the information on that statistics?

Hahahahaha, I think that's for student visa.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by jjerryola(f): 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
I have been a silent reader on this forum for a while now and I've read from the first page but i have the following questions 1. What are my chances as a chemistry graduate from a 5 years university to assess successfully as a chemistry Technician without any experience as all my experience is not related 2. Pls can i start the application even when my husband is not in the country or he has to be in the country
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by candycush(m): 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
Just got positive assessment from Vetasses as a Valuer. To God alone be the glory for this good work. Thanks to all that helped in anyway. It will end in praise for all of u.

8 Likes

Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by trastar(f): 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
Michaelamo:

Hahahahaha, I think that's for student visa.

Then he shouldn't be advertising his market her Biko.
Make e no cause Hbp for person Abeg.
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by ireayomide2015: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
Pls ans
ireayomide2015:
Asking for my sister

Her profile

Hnd Accounting
10 years experience in accounting, she works with state government
She is 38 year with two kids
Anan certified

Please I want to know if she is qualify for pr
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by sherilycious: 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
Please am about to start the skilled worker immigration process for me and my family. Pls which is easier and faster. Canada or Austrialia
Re: General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. by mamajaz(f): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
juliet002:
@Mamajaz, I sent you a mail. I’m a nurse too please reply. Thank you.
I've replied to your mail and that of dharmie02.

(1) (2) (3) ... (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) ... (607)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.