Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? (9576 Views)

Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) / Church That Uses Calabash With Red Pieces To Collect Offering In Nigeria (Video) / “I Am Scared To Collect Offerings!" - TB Joshua Talks About Blood Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? by SPG4U(m): 10:05am On Apr 17, 2016
F that sin
Re: Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? by Felitsa187(f): 10:05am On Apr 17, 2016
aaronson:
I simply tell em I'm atheist and don't get invited to listen to children stories.
Lmfaoooo grin grin grin
Re: Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? by hardewalleh(m): 10:06am On Apr 17, 2016
Dekatron:
I actually collect it, but throw it away right in their presence Christians are hypocrites. They cannot collect flyers from a Muslim (NEVER!!) but wants Muslims to collect. . . Egocentric, Egoistical, two-mouthed people
You have brought shame to your religion by insulting other's religion. What are they teaching u den? SMH

2 Likes

Re: Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? by Beesluv: 10:07am On Apr 17, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? by otokx(m): 10:09am On Apr 17, 2016
Its not a sin, the environment is better off.
Re: Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? by shonasleek(f): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2016
It's not good to collect the flyer and throw it away, it's better u don't collect it @ all. If u don't need it sumone might, although I've stopped collecting cos I end up not reading. So wat's th use!!
Re: Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 17, 2016
Na everything be sin, una go fk Saturday night go Church on Sunday..what is sin in your own definition op?
Re: Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 17, 2016
Church or no church, I hardly do collect flyers. That's one of my rules tho
Re: Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? by stevenson007: 10:13am On Apr 17, 2016
OP is a mad person... The participants are gullible -

1 Like

Re: Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? by vchykp(m): 10:14am On Apr 17, 2016
Each flyer been printed by the church represents a soul, its meant for bringing a soul to the kingdom of God, so if you wipe your ass or throw it away, you have thesame sin as church members who dumped multiples copies in their homes un-sheared,probably you just wipe your ass with a soul/you just wasted a soul, so if you know you won't come for the programme at all, its better you don't collect at-all, or if you must collect, give it to someone else, don't forget that making this flyier cost money too.
Re: Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 17, 2016
babybrace:
Its either i collect and give it to someone else or fold it and throw it away. What's the use,its nt like am gonna attend.
Quite harsh my dear. You should have out rightly rejected it than using it to send a message across
Re: Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? by Taiwo20(m): 10:16am On Apr 17, 2016
I use them to construct miniature boat
Although, I do tell them before collecting that I would not attend.....I don attend my church programme finish sef?

1 Like

Re: Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? by jnrbayano(m): 10:18am On Apr 17, 2016
Let it be sin.

I am glad to commit it whenever I please
Re: Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2016
Aviero:
A lady wanted giving me a flyer one time, I simply told her, I don't need it. She said "Why"? I told her I can only collect it if she gives me her contacts and agree to go out with me.

She just smiled and started walking away. I followed her up.

The rest is history..

Kai! !!!
U sabi lie

1 Like

Re: Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? by winj: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2016
Well you monkeys in that country have your priorities right.

Boko Haram unleashing hell on the population
Fulani herdsmen slowly continuing with ethnic cleansing of southern Nigerians
Buhari slowly reducing Nigerian economy to rubbles

But of course the priority is god, church and the afterlife in heaven that none of you know actually exists.

All hail Nigerians, all hail mumu Africans

1 Like

Re: Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? by Etizz: 10:25am On Apr 17, 2016
Dekatron:
I actually collect it, but throw it away right in their presence

Christians are hypocrites. They cannot collect flyers from a Muslim (NEVER!!) but wants Muslims to collect. . . Egocentric, Egoistical, two-mouthed people

Does Muslims give flyers??

Just hearing it for the first time...

1 Like

Re: Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 17, 2016
Una get time sha!
Re: Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? by Wanimoh: 10:29am On Apr 17, 2016
Dekatron:
I actually collect it, but throw it away right in their presence

Christians are hypocrites. They cannot collect flyers from a Muslim (NEVER!!) but wants Muslims to collect. . . Egocentric, Egoistical, two-mouthed people
Do Muslims have fliers? Between Christians and Muslims who are the real hypocrites? Don't just open your mouth and vomit hate rubbish here oo. angry

2 Likes

Re: Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? by possibilita(m): 10:33am On Apr 17, 2016
God forgive me but since I started collecting flyers I don't tear or buy books to write games 4 merry or surebet. Again.

2 Likes

Re: Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? by ifenes(m): 10:35am On Apr 17, 2016
The level of reasoning of Christian is really poor. What a childish question.
Re: Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? by obowunmi(m): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2016
They're not church flyers, they are marketing materials.

2 Likes

Re: Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 17, 2016
I used to collect them to make paper boats with them when I was in the university.
Am I going to hell?
Re: Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? by Richy4(m): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2016
KingOfAmebo:
I was caught up in a heated argument about Church flyers, so I believe bringing it on Nairaland will help shed some light on this topic.

A friend narrated a story of how a 'sister' who was sharing flyers looked at him with disdain as if he has committed a terrible crime for not accepting a flyer from her. Is it a sin if you refuse a Church flyer from someone? How about collecting it, move a few meters look back if the sister is long gone and trash it without even looking at it? (most people are guilty of this, including me.)

<<<<The person that looked at your friend scornfully has an attitude problem..... Collecting something like flyer is a matter of choice, I personally do not usually collect because I know it will be on the waste bin. But your friend should learn how to say no thank you and smile politely while refusing things...The way people Approaches things in life matters a lot.....
Re: Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? by freecocoa(f): 11:03am On Apr 17, 2016
What is wrong with you people for crying out loud? Why not just ask if walking by a sinner is a sin? Since you people are the judge of how everything should be, mschew.

1 Like

Re: Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 17, 2016
KingOfAmebo:
I was caught up in a heated argument about Church flyers, so I believe bringing it on Nairaland will help shed some light on this topic.

A friend narrated a story of how a 'sister' who was sharing flyers looked at him with disdain as if he has committed a terrible crime for not accepting a flyer from her. Is it a sin if you refuse a Church flyer from someone? How about collecting it, move a few meters look back if the sister is long gone and trash it without even looking at it? (most people are guilty of this, including me.)

Re: Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 17, 2016
KingOfAmebo:

no its not, infact the sister committed a sin by looking at an human God created with disdain that is so bad,shows the sister lacks manners and is uncultured
Re: Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? by TeamSimple(m): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2016
hardewalleh:

You have brought shame to your religion by insulting other's religion. What are they teaching u den? SMH
And the most shameless of mankind are the Christians then, because we know how quick they are at raining insults on muslims even when the topics requires non.
An example is the case of three girls on hijab dancing shoki. Your brothers and sisters just came online to display their stvpidity..
You guys are hypocrites, what you can't take from others you do it to them without any format of caution and remorse.

Your double standards surely gonna push you guys to hell.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? by Dekatron(m): 11:57am On Apr 17, 2016
hardewalleh:

Muslims have flyers -- atleast HERE where I live. . . . Besides, I was talking about HOW INTOLERANT y'all is. . . .

Actually, am an Atheist.
Re: Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? by Dekatron(m): 11:59am On Apr 17, 2016
Wanimoh:
Do Muslims have fliers? Between Christians and Muslims who are the real hypocrites? Don't just open your mouth and vomit hate rubbish here oo. angry

Actually, THEY DO HAVE IT HERE. Need proof?
Re: Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? by babybrace(f): 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
TheSlyone2:

Quite harsh my dear. You should have out rightly rejected it than using it to send a message across
Thanks but those pple doesn't like rejection (nobody does) so its better to take it.
Re: Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
babybrace:

Thanks but those pple doesn't like rejection (nobody does) so its better to take it.
See you. Do you know how many times I've rejected track. The truth is, no one ll force you to collect. How are you today dear. I didn't see you in church today.... Why is that?
Re: Church Flyers: Is Refusing To Collect It A Sin? by Originalsly: 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hmmm.....I would expect a born atheist to ask such a question.....one who only began paying attention to Christianity yesterday. No Christian should ever be asking such a question.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Important Ways To Manage Your Time As Christians / Yahya Toure Preached Islam To Me; Didier Drogba / Collecting Change After Giving Offering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.