Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,105 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:59 AM

Out-of-body-experience Aka Astral Projection. A discussion. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Out-of-body-experience Aka Astral Projection. A discussion. (3420 Views)

A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. / A Discussion between Antiparticle and DoctorAlien on GOD / Is It Rational To Believe In Afterlife [A Discussion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Out-of-body-experience Aka Astral Projection. A discussion. by SidL(m): 1:39am On Dec 04, 2016
Krystale:
ok, thanks.
So how do i get back to my body?
lol! Kick your heels twice and say, "there's no place like home," repeatedly. grin
Re: Out-of-body-experience Aka Astral Projection. A discussion. by SidL(m): 1:49am On Dec 04, 2016
Krystale:
ok, thanks.
On a more serious note, think about your body, and you are in it again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Out-of-body-experience Aka Astral Projection. A discussion. by bigfrancis21: 9:32am On Dec 04, 2016
SidL:

It is quite interesting to meet a Nigerian OBE experiencer, given that the Nigerian society is still very much religious, and not actually spiritual.

I am quite very spiritual and I have tried a couple of times to intentionally leave my body and each time I try I am often close to leaving, as in I could feel my entire soul out of my body and floating except for the part stuck to my heart. It is just that part stuck to my heart that makes me unsuccessful each time. And you were right, as soon as I think of my body I am totally inside again.

Please could you tell us few more of your most vivid OBE experiences you've had?

Have you tried to communicate with the souls of deceased loved ones while out of body or have you tried being adventurous and taking a tour around the world?
Re: Out-of-body-experience Aka Astral Projection. A discussion. by Ranchhoddas: 10:03am On Dec 04, 2016
SidL:

What are the pros and cons of astral travelling?

1 Like

Re: Out-of-body-experience Aka Astral Projection. A discussion. by levisco16(m): 7:16am On May 03, 2017
LoJ:

First time(s) fear and anguish. Some curiosity too. But this in turn prevents deep experiences.
The other you are quite normal, depending also on what you experience. People are usually afraid of the unknown. So the more an experience is a mystery, the more they are likely to be afraid, and the shorter that experience will be.

But as far as I am concerned, I encourage nobody to train in occult techniques to learn in Astral projection and similar issues. Not because they are bad per se, but they can be dangerous and should not be attempted out of curiosity.

The best is to grow spiritualy by learning to love others, and those things shall come naturally, and unforced. When they are natural, they are safe.

IF i sleep still to enter the astral is it an occultic practice?
Re: Out-of-body-experience Aka Astral Projection. A discussion. by Nobody: 9:33am On May 03, 2017
levisco16:

IF i sleep still to enter the astral is it an occultic practice?
I now realize my sentence up there was not properly formulated.

What I meant is, nobody should train on occult things WITHOUT proper guidance, or knowing what they are doing. Proper guidance does not necessarily imply a guru or a master, but at least one should know what one is doing or be able to take sound directions from such a person.

Back to your question, there is nothing wrong in visiting the astral, whether consciously or unvoluntarily. Don't be afraid, it is fine with you.
Re: Out-of-body-experience Aka Astral Projection. A discussion. by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 03, 2017
Krystale:
ok, thanks.

Once you comot, it is a journey of no return grin
Re: Out-of-body-experience Aka Astral Projection. A discussion. by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 03, 2017
onyenze123:
Once you comot, it is a journey of no return grin
Actually no.

The chances of not coming back from an astral journey are 0.

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Out-of-body-experience Aka Astral Projection. A discussion. by ifenes(m): 1:42pm On May 03, 2017
This thread is still current! Unfortunately I can't experience it as I used to, but I do have lots of dreams which is a lovely substitute. I enjoy reading about other people's experiences.
Re: Out-of-body-experience Aka Astral Projection. A discussion. by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 03, 2017
LoJ:

Actually no.

The chances of not coming back from an astral journey are 0.

Cheers.

What if you leave your body and another entity enters your body?
Re: Out-of-body-experience Aka Astral Projection. A discussion. by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 03, 2017
onyenze123:

Which entity would want to enter your body and for what purposes?
Re: Out-of-body-experience Aka Astral Projection. A discussion. by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 03, 2017
LoJ:

Which entity would want to enter your body and for what purposes?

Don't know. Am asking
Re: Out-of-body-experience Aka Astral Projection. A discussion. by levisco16(m): 2:22pm On May 03, 2017
LoJ:

I now realize my sentence up there was not properly formulated.

What I meant is, nobody should train on occult things WITHOUT proper guidance, or knowing what they are doing. Proper guidance does not necessarily imply a guru or a master, but at least one should know what one is doing or be able to take sound directions from such a person.

Back to your question, there is nothing wrong in visiting the astral, whether consciously or unvoluntarily. Don't be afraid, it is fine with you.

thanks i did intentionally this time today in after reading all this post but stopped at the stage of vibration because of fear
Re: Out-of-body-experience Aka Astral Projection. A discussion. by levisco16(m): 2:30pm On May 03, 2017
ifenes:
This thread is still current! Unfortunately I can't experience it as I used to, but I do have lots of dreams which is a lovely substitute. I enjoy reading about other people's experiences.

you still can just tell yourself "i will astral project" and you will
Re: Out-of-body-experience Aka Astral Projection. A discussion. by levisco16(m): 2:32pm On May 03, 2017
onyenze123:

pray before you project
Re: Out-of-body-experience Aka Astral Projection. A discussion. by juanomowa(m): 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2017

No entity can enter your body. Your Astral Body is attached to your physical body by a Silver Cord; no one else can cut it and enter your body.

There is no danger of being possessed by other entities during OBE.

Let me be clear here: YOU ARE PERFECTLY SAFE WHILE ASTRAL TRAVELLING.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Lost Interest In The Bible / Can Rich Christians Make This Happen? Another N100, 000 up for grabs! / How To Start Dry Pepper Business In Nigeria And Make Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.