Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? (160725 Views)

Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots / Best Cream Or Lotion To Give The Skin Chocolate Colour. / What's The Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by oyinda3(f): 11:05pm On Aug 24, 2009
do you have oily skin or dry skin? or combination skin?
Re: What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by Naijagirly(f): 11:13pm On Aug 24, 2009
Palmers cocoa butter cream or lotion.Price should not be more than #1700 depending on the size you choose or the store you buying from.
Re: What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by opad(m): 12:10am On Aug 25, 2009
My Guy use OKIN soap or ST soap if u want to be Black and Shine, Glowing all the way. Like meeeeeeeeee
Re: What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by Nobody: 1:10am On Aug 25, 2009
Butterfly*
Re: What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by spoilt(f): 1:46am On Aug 25, 2009
Dude, use vaseline and call it a day. grin
Re: What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by oval1(f): 8:05am On Aug 25, 2009
jassie:

hair growth on d skin? rephrase jare. . .

i meant hair growth on the head!!! angry
Re: What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by NkemJuliet: 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2009
use
o.val:

I WANTED TO OPEN A THREAD SIMILAR TO THIS,BUT I GUESS I CAN STILL ASK MY QUESTION HERE.

PLZ COULD YOU GUYS RECOMMEND GOOD NATURAL AND HERBAL PRODUCT S THAT ARE GOOD FOR THE
SKIN AND CAN ALSO ENHANCE HAIR GROWHT AND BULK.

I AM REALLY TIRED OF ALL THIS FORIEGN PRDT SOME OF THEM ARE HARSH ON MY SKIN.

PS-AM NOT DARK IN COMPLEXION,A BIT IN BETWEEN.I NEED A PRDT THAT WILL HELP ME MAINTAIN MY COMPLEXION.
break down,you seem a lil bit confused
Re: What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by coolkaboom(m): 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2009
use a good dose of engine oil and deisel to get the perfect shine.You will be shinning so much, in fact, you will not need to take a bath for months.
Re: What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by rubi(f): 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2009
Try[b] bath and body works [/b] especially sweet pea fragrance. It is very good for dark people and has deep moisturizer.You will never regret it
Re: What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by bolseas(f): 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2009
Shea Butter, it contains no chemical- very natural

any soap but Medicated is better (Carex)
Re: What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by d1maff: 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2009
Try Kiwi; you'd love it. I think it costs N800

i think the guy should try suede spray polish, the black from kiwi or nuggets will make ur skin glowwww.
Re: What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by TOPE20001(f): 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2009
I use johnson baby lotion cool
Re: What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 25, 2009
o.val:

i meant hair growth on the head!!! angry
hehehe, so you're looking for lotion that treats hair growth? cheesy Try epo pupa

LOL scientists are still trying to find solutions for that.
Re: What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by awizl(m): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2009
I've got a combination skin plus a nasty big nose grin
Swiss formula peach hydroxyl does it for me plus wink, of course,My darling tetmosol soap.That cream is scarce though
Re: What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by dvonne(f): 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2009
Have you tried E45 cream really nice.
Re: What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by markemmi(m): 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2009
[quote][/quote] OK
Re: What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by shylladear(f): 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2009
palmers cocobutter grin
Re: What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by Donvilo(m): 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2009
Moisturizing Cream deems best. smiley
Re: What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by AgentX(m): 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2009
cocoa butter
Re: What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by kuzina(f): 8:58am On Aug 27, 2009
i think we good for u, i don't no the price, or nature esences.

1 Like

Re: What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by kuzina(f): 9:00am On Aug 27, 2009
i mean Venus
Re: What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 27, 2009
To the guy who wants hair growth: i have a friend who suffered from hair loss. Roasted Indian Hemp seeds mixed with any hair cream was very effective. No kidding.
Re: What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by TheSeeker(m): 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2009
I use "Clear Essence" and it's good but I'm not sure if it's good on too dark skinned people. However, try out Nivea and Skin Solution. They are pretty good.
Re: What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by argent(f): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2009
Jergens is also good.
Re: What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by omoge001: 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2009
What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion?
« on: August 04, 2009, 03:49 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a dark skinned lady, proud of my colour and out of all the creams I've tried, Aceite johnson (used on wet skin) for newborn babies is simply the best, you can also try the  new Aceite Johnson dulces sueños used mainly at night after bath or shower, it nourishes ten times the normal expensive day to day adult creams and the price in naira shouldn't be more than 800naira per 500ml bottle which can last u abt 2-3 months(depending on how much cream u use each time)

Good luck
Re: What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by greateliso(m): 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2009
i think Fade Mark Lotion is good for any dark person, it is very good
is just N1100.
Re: What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by captured(f): 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2009
All recommended creams for skin are good. I used revlon as a child, changed to dove as a teenager and presnently romancing nivea, my skin is my pride. am aware they all have ranges of soap, lotion, cream, and cleanser for all skin types except revlon cos i never saw the soap
better still try home made mix which i use for my son, buy about N200 worth of shea butter (ORii in yoruba) heat it, add three (3) spoons of honey, the smallest bottle of yago olive oil or more depending on your skin type. if you have any skin issue like rashes, add sivoderm and voila, leave for a day to cool (do not refrigerate) you have a nice creme.
yet to give it a name but everyone wonders what my baby and i are using so i can vouch that it works. wink

o.val:

I WANTED TO OPEN A THREAD SIMILAR TO THIS,BUT I GUESS I CAN STILL ASK MY QUESTION HERE.

PLZ COULD YOU GUYS RECOMMEND GOOD NATURAL AND HERBAL PRODUCT S THAT ARE GOOD FOR THE
SKIN AND CAN ALSO ENHANCE HAIR GROWHT AND BULK.

I AM REALLY TIRED OF ALL THIS FORIEGN PRDT SOME OF THEM ARE HARSH ON MY SKIN.

PS-AM NOT DARK IN COMPLEXION,A BIT IN BETWEEN.I NEED A PRDT THAT WILL HELP ME MAINTAIN MY COMPLEXION.
For your hair, just go for sweet old reliable morgan pomade, ask ur grandma, it works, if you find it, emily millionaire works too
Re: What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by Henrygirl(f): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2009
smiley cheesy grin
Re: What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by shylladear(f): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2009
i wonder what choice the poster will go for
but i think palmers cocoabutter is better thats what i use and am dark in complexion its bout N1300 or more
Re: What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by kanmosyl(m): 11:03am On Sep 09, 2009
Hi Guys,

plz i need you all to help me out,
I've been battling with pimples for a long time but met with sumone yesterday who introduces fungbact A to me, any hope plz? and also im chocolaty in complexion and i need a gud body cream that will bring out a perfect complexion although i ve started using body treat for now and am yet to see any change in sight. plz help.
Re: What is the Best Cream For Someone Who's Dark In Complexion? by mitchyy(f): 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2009

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Which Cream Can Remedy This..carotone Has Killed Me / Butt Enlargement Creams, Do They Really Work? Pls Ladies Advice. / Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.