Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy (37910 Views)

10 Signs To Know You Are Dating The Wrong Person / 7 Signs You Have Expired In Her Life... / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by Rapmoney(m): 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
AsanwaKC:
while you think she have expired in your life..someone out there is dying to have...her.
Madam, it was clearly stated in the post. That's why you do not need to wait endlessly...it's just left for you to move on with life! wink
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by iamagyal(f): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
he only calls you to come over when he's in need of sex. Bleep boys everywhere
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by morganwizzy55(m): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
Who girlfriend don eep, if no be S*x. I don't see anything special girlfriend fit giv me. They are consumer and not an income. undecidedWho girlfriend don eep, if no be S*x. I don't see anything special girlfriend fit giv me. They are consumer and not an income.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by Nickymezor(f): 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
Rapmoney:
When love start to shack you, you forget say you know am o! grin cool
I feel u grin, cuz its known to be blind rite?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
AdmiralDru:
I hate love topics.
why do you hate love topics nah. its seems it xposed ur unholy runz with da babes

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by Walexsammy(m): 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
Nnemuka:
Men do not know how to move on especially if they once loved you.
unless you as a lady becomes married, an ex boyfriend has no heart to forget you easily.
women dump men not the other way round.
ure funny
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by Walexsammy(m): 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
iamagyal:
he only calls you to come over when he's in need of sex.
Bleep boys everywhere
chai sorry buh the hatred on all men won't help u‎

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by Eeroh95(m): 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
Zambux:
Tell me something I don't know #iranu
you no fine
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by Ekeretehanson(m): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
All d 7 point is facts

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by MENTORCH(m): 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
Rapmoney:
Then move to Food Section! grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
Rapmoney:

Now, I know ladies are very quick to make statements like 'He doesn't even know what he wants'. Let me tell you today; that statement is absolutely wrong! That a guy doesn't cherish you anymore doesn't mean he doesn't know what he wants. He knows what he wants but the fact is that what he wants cannot be seen in you after thorough consideration.

[size=18pt]GBAM!![/size]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
AdmiralDru:
I hate love topics.
Abi somebody break your heart ?
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
Nnemuka:
unless you as a lady becomes married, an ex boyfriend has no heart to forget you easily.

That's why it is not advisable for a man to "love" a woman
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by iyknaz(m): 12:35am On Apr 18, 2016
Nnemuka:
By far the most naive comment I've ever read on Nairaland.
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by Zambux(f): 12:36am On Apr 18, 2016
Eeroh95:
you no fine
That I know
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by MrRhymes101(m): 1:39am On Apr 18, 2016
Rapmoney:
Then move to Food Section! grin
hahahahahahaha I just died
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by TRIXIA: 5:56am On Apr 18, 2016
Zambux:
Tell me something I don't know #iranu

WDR,YOUR BOOBS NO BE ABA MADE O. IN ANOTHER NEWS I'M ALLERGIC TO PSEUDO-BOOBS
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by Eeroh95(m): 6:15am On Apr 18, 2016
Zambux:

That I know
oh you got me
I was expecting you to be angry
Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by czarr(m): 9:09am On Apr 18, 2016
Nnemuka:
really? grin
Are you in this planet atall?
Women are more emotional madam
The one with more emotions loves more and gets dumped more....

Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by mctowel01: 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
Rapmoney:

1) He becomes too busy: When a guy loves you and he is into you, no amount of work load can prevent him from having quality time with you; except he doesn't reside in the same town as you.

Fact

1 Like

Re: Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy by kunlery777(m): 3:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
True that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him / Ladies: Will You Date A Bald Man? / LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.