Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Pls Share Ur Experience If Ur Spouse Was The Person You Dated From Ur Teenage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Share Ur Experience If Ur Spouse Was The Person You Dated From Ur Teenage? (420 Views)

Marry and Grow In Love Or Marry The Person You Love, Which One Is Better? / My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married / Pls Share Ur Experience If Ur Spouse Was The Person You Dated From Ur Teenage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Share Ur Experience If Ur Spouse Was The Person You Dated From Ur Teenage? by ogunronbi18(m): 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
It rare but i guess it happend to some people......
Share your experience if the guy/lady you dated right from your teen is now ur husband/wife.
*How did you cope with each other.
*is it adviceable to get married to whom you dated from ur teenage.
nairalanders,,Am in dsame shoes, helpmeout.
Re: Pls Share Ur Experience If Ur Spouse Was The Person You Dated From Ur Teenage? by Olukokosir(m): 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
I nvr maRry... D poster below me will comment

(1) (Reply)

Overcoming Sex Addiction (episode 4) / As A Bestman - What Is My Responsibility? / How To Make Your Marriage Last - Vol.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.