Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These (88337 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) / Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" / Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Remii(m): 6:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
I thought she said she can buy any man with her money, why not just buy Wizkid and the boy will become his subject?

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by fammo: 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
It's so annoying how everything nowadays is being "genderlized". Wizkid threatened you the way he would have threatened any guy He had issues with so please don't bring the gender issue it biko. Hypocrisy of nowadays Women clamour for Gender equality but when you start treating em like men they start singing Gender insensitivity.
Pls don't get me wrong, I don't support violence in anyway, I think it is totally childish of Wizkid to have threatened Linda, I'm highly disappointed, but Linda should not bring Gender sentiments into dis case. Wizkid might have done worse if He was having issues with a guy sef.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Jacko1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
Am torn
I like wizkid music
Like linda ikeji as a a woman who achieves
Wizkid caution ur tongue.... She jus doin her job
She dishes scoop on celebrities
If you were in usa wud u beef tmz and co

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
A mere threat that does not cause any harm is generally not actionable.A threat of harm may only be actionable if it incites public harm such as riot.

Thank God whizkid is not a broke as.s nig.ger. Miss Ikeji has sycophants around her telling her she has a case

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by BolaLFC(f): 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
Stories that touch. Tht ws just an empty threat from wizkid. Soup don ready for the police

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Chiscomax(m): 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
linda

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Caracta(f): 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
Well crafted. Appeal to emotions. Good diversion!

She is smart.

27 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Pepuscutie270(f): 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
this is some serious ish
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by henrydadon(m): 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
diegwu01:
Women Abuse? Give me a break!
that how it start. .fame obviously have gotten into his head
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Lattop(m): 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
Linda am still waiting at ur Gate, Gateman no allow me ingrin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by jkendy(m): 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
One thing about our celebs in this part of the world is that they take silly decisions before thinking.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
Caracta:
Well crafted. Appeal to emotions. Good diversion!

She is smart.
Real smart. But nonetheless, the points she made are quite solid.

25 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by rawtouch: 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
ok hope it's the truth sha
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Maryclaire1(f): 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
She has a point

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by kilokeys(m): 6:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
Maybe If she keeps down there clean.. Wizkid will quit threatening

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by ThePENGENIUS(m): 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
Why
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Segadem(m): 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
[size=14pt]hmmmmm, grandma vs grandson [/size]

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by retake89(m): 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
praizeblog:
she dey fear
U sure say u sabi read so?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by TheMainMan: 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by henrydadon(m): 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
Remii:
I thought she said she buy any man, why not just buy Wizkid and the boy will become his subject?
but are u using your brain at all..how can u say u will buy a man..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by kevoh(m): 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
praizeblog:
she dey fear
Fear is not a bad thing. It's usually called up when our survival instincts,embedded in us since the caveman days, kick in.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by wcurtis76(m): 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
No wonder Jim iyk called u haemophrodite witch madam Linda ikeji the earlier u start minding ur biz the better for you, you are not the only person that owns blog we also have big blog like Bella naija she don't make noise like you, think about it have u ever ask your self why only u as a blogger always have beef with all this celebrities? Better retrench ur steps madam

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by succyblinks(f): 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ok
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by yusuff4u2c(m): 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
I respect her action. This has gone beyond Linda and Wizkid. Say no to violence.

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
I think wizkid should also report to police too cos Linda also insulted him. Abi na only wen suppose get police nd public protection?

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Solutionchuks(m): 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
Am just watching
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by TrollTrap: 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
They both need to shag and drop this nonsense angry angry
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Motherfucker2: 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
Monimatic:
[size=18pt]Wizkid is a coward who beats up and threaten women[/size]

He don beat your mother ??

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by delishpot: 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
Forget about the gender part. No one should threaten anyone with violence be it male to female or female to male

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by swagaholic: 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ah swear, Linda is senseless, be Claiming women rights activist with ya smelly kitty cat....... don't wish wizkid well, wish ya self well 1st nd get a man!!!!! Ewu grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by tohshine(m): 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
Summery of what she said ...no light to read large post
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
so,what next.,?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

"I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo) / Nina Debuts Her Baby Bump, Shows Her Husband / Celebrities Who Look Much Older Than Their Age ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.