Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Help Stomach Ulcer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Stomach Ulcer (11278 Views)

Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) / How To Use Unripe Plantain To Cure Stomach Ulcer / Stomach Ulcer: What is the effect? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Stomach Ulcer by Mekiluv(m): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2009
Pls help as my friend has taken all the medication prescribed by a Doctor and still taking them but the pain at the upper side of her abdomen is still here.
Please advise...
Re: Help Stomach Ulcer by mamag3: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2009
Go back to your Doctor.
Re: Help Stomach Ulcer by drharry: 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2009
, What exactly are the drugs that were prescribed for you?. How long have you had the condition
There are drugs you have to be taking on regular basis to alleviate the pain.
Re: Help Stomach Ulcer by Mekiluv(m): 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2009
She went back to the Doc, n the Doc said she shud buy another round of medication.
;Amoxicillin, Loxagyl 400mg n Omeprazole.
Re: Help Stomach Ulcer by HealthWise(f): 1:12pm On Aug 09, 2009
Call Me for a profound solution.
Tel: 07068378794.
Re: Help Stomach Ulcer by Divab(f): 11:25am On Aug 10, 2009
The lasting solution is not in taking medication but in maintaining a healthy eating diet or plan, basically ulcers are sores or wounds in the stomach linning, any irritation causes it to hurt you, what u shld do is first is to take a glass of milk every morning, make sure ur tummy is never empty all day long, form a habit of munching crackers not just any biscuits, avoid spicy and fried foods, avoid food that has acidic contents, eg, oranges, carrots, ginger, garlic etc, most especially eat food as at when due, try polycrol gel and mixmag, they help to reduce and manage the pain. also most ulcer medication aggravates the problem, for me antacid is poison in my system if i take it, my entire system rejects it, find a medication dat works for you, stick to it and maintain a healthy eating lifestyle, and yu will be ok, Also manage ur stress level, stress also causes ulcer, wish you luck

1 Like

Re: Help Stomach Ulcer by jofaj: 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2009
For your ulcer, I will recommend some nutritional supplements for you. I was an ulcer patient before but I got healed completely. Iam also in the medical field. call 08034707472 , jofaj or e-mail ministryforhelp@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Help Stomach Ulcer by mamagee6(f): 7:01pm On Aug 21, 2009
Stop eating pepperish foods.
Re: Help Stomach Ulcer by segefola: 7:44am On Aug 22, 2009
Dear Mekiluv, pls. dont joke with this. Meanwhile, eat natural honey and eko in the evening everyday. The procedure is this: eat it as if u are taking eba & stew. But make sure the honey is original natural honey.

U will see a difference within a very short time.

Thanks.
Re: Help Stomach Ulcer by Eboneym2: 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2009
Your problem is a small one, if you need a natural and lasting solution to your Stomach Ulcer,then hurry now and reach me on (eboneynature4real@yahoo.com) or call +2347025084521.
Re: Help Stomach Ulcer by DONFASZY(m): 6:35pm On Sep 10, 2009
centidime is a good one,,,,it kills ulcer in 1wk
Re: Help Stomach Ulcer by Johnnny(m): 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2009
SuperMag worked for my wife's ulcer - Try it.
Re: Help Stomach Ulcer by jofaj: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2009
So how far? Are you healed now or you still need help?
I expect you to call me back or are you still going for trial and error?
My ulcer became a thing of the past since April year 2000. Ask me how?
Re: Help Stomach Ulcer by MCLOVIN: 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2009
Peptic ulcers that are stubborn to treat are usually as a result of H.Pylori bacteria in the ulcer which must be dealt with in order for it to heal. Have u taken medication containing colloidal bismuth yet? Eg pepto-bismol. I have a dr friend who took colloidal silver every morning for 2wks and wiped the ulcer out.
I think majority of ulcer meds only help to MANAGE the disease and lessen symptoms but not CURE it.
Cimetidine & milk of magnesia are useless if u ask me. Although some new drugs are of good effect
Re: Help Stomach Ulcer by mosqit: 2:39am On Nov 20, 2009
Yeah there is real confirm cure for ulcer check my blog mosqit-health..com or call me on 08068926512,07029012733.
Re: Help Stomach Ulcer by sunjongs(m): 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2009
my dear friend, this is a case that can be taken care of with patience, i was once there, I remember my pastor praying to God on my behalve 'dear God it is only you who can cure this ailment' that statement made me to seek God more. tips that will help you come out of ulcer
1) do not drink alcohol
2)do not bear grudges in mind, express yourself
3)avoid hot food
5)eat cooked food and avoid fryed stuffs
6)help yourself with fruits
7)read about ulcer and how to handle it. the day it will go away you will not remember you used to suffer from it.
note it becomes more severe when complicated with malaria as if you will die that day but learn how to handle it ad at the end of the day uderstand your body system. thanks and God bles all of you. amen
Re: Help Stomach Ulcer by yme1(f): 2:21am On Nov 21, 2009
desist from the following----

Smoking
Excess alcohol consumption
Use of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications (aspirin) or corticosteroids.
Improper diet, irregular or skipped meals
Type O blood (for duodenal ulcers)
Stress does not cause an ulcer, but may be a contributing factor
Chronic disorders such as liver disease, emphysema, rheumatoid arthritis may increase vulnerability to ulcers
Re: Help Stomach Ulcer by Doctor7(m): 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2010
We cure Ulcer and it is guaranteed. No need to avoid foods or pepper. contact doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com
Re: Help Stomach Ulcer by Doctor7(m): 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2010
our herbal preparation renews the cells of the stomach and restores the dignity of the stomach wall, all within one month. Ulcer is not a threat for our herbal medications. Testimonies are abound.
Re: Help Stomach Ulcer by Doctor7(m): 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2010
Most often People come and say they have use several medications and eventually have come to the conclusion that there is no cure for ulcer. It is a big lie, our Product offers the permanent restoration of the wounded intestinal wall and prevent further occurence, to order call 08163122666 email: doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com
Re: Help Stomach Ulcer by sandee575(f): 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2011
i
Re: Help Stomach Ulcer by Rootimi(m): 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2015
please is it true that eating beans contribute to ulcer problem
Re: Help Stomach Ulcer by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 04, 2015
4/8/2015 ulcer is very easy to treat, it can even go on it own without medication except it caused by bacteria. the best steps to follow are: stop. 1) eating anything hot 2) alcolol and cigarette 3) garri take tetra 2capsule 3times a day for 3 days.
Re: Help Stomach Ulcer by craigkoel1989: 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
Good evening
I suffered from serious ulcer pain after which I bought drugs for the ulcer but the drugs were worse as it made me more terrible than I was,I could not belch, had severe stomach pain in the night, nausea and couldn't eat or drink water because I felt like throwing up
I stopped the drug and came across a post on how to cure ulcer and I saw that gauva leaf tea works wonder, I hurrried and plugged the leaf and drank the tea and 20 minutes later I was belching until I didn't feel pain again
This morning I ate well and not feeling bloated again that is why i will like to share with my friends that are suffering from this
To make the tea
Start by plugging 6 leaves of guava leaf
Put 2 cups of water in a kettle
Next boil it for 10 minutes
Next pour it into a cup and either drink like that or add a little honey to sweeten
Drink at least one hour before eating
Drink this guava leave tea for 3 times daily for 1 week and watch how you will return to full health
Remember to share your testimony so others can learn from it
God bless you all
Re: Help Stomach Ulcer by sirjoggy(m): 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
craigkoel1989:
Good evening
I suffered from serious ulcer pain after which I bought drugs for the ulcer but the drugs were worse as it made me more terrible than I was,I could not belch, had severe stomach pain in the night, nausea and couldn't eat or drink water because I felt like throwing up
I stopped the drug and came across a post on how to cure ulcer and I saw that gauva leaf tea works wonder, I hurrried and plugged the leaf and drank the tea and 20 minutes later I was belching until I didn't feel pain again
This morning I ate well and not feeling bloated again that is why i will like to share with my friends that are suffering from this
To make the tea
Start by plugging 6 leaves of guava leaf
Put 2 cups of water in a kettle
Next boil it for 10 minutes
Next pour it into a cup and either drink like that or add a little honey to sweeten
Drink at least one hour before eating
Drink this guava leave tea for 3 times daily for 1 week and watch how you will return to full health
Remember to share your testimony so others can learn from it
God bless you all

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Stomach Ulcer / :::too Much Rice Consumption - Any S-effect;; / Invasion By Scorpions- Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.