Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,890 members, 7,798,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

What Does Woman Really Wants - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Does Woman Really Wants (796 Views)

VOX POP: What Does C.A.R Stand For? / A Bird Just Pooped On Me, What Does It Mean? / Dear Nairalanders Im So Confused,please What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does Woman Really Wants by Samjegs(m): 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
If you give her sex, she will say you are after her body; if you don't give her s*x she will say you are not man enough. If you give her money she will call you a mugu; if you don't give her money she will say that you are stingy and greedy. If you are very caring she will take you for granted; if you are not caring she will say that you don't love her. If you always call her she will say that you are disturbing her; if you don't call her she will say that you are cheating on her. If you dress very well she will call you a player; if you don't dress well she will call you a dirty guy. If you are quiet she will say that you are too boring. If you are not, she will say that you are too lousy. Help her in the kitchen she will say that this man is a woman wrapper; don't help her in the kitchen she will say that this man is using her as a slave. SO LADIES TELL US WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY WANT? If YOU ARE A LADY I WANT YOU TO TELL US WHAT You REALLY WANT IN A MAN?
Re: What Does Woman Really Wants by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
cheesy ladies are truly complicated in nature and men shud understand that...

If u ask me what I want? I want everything grin
Re: What Does Woman Really Wants by pinky21(f): 7:19am On Apr 19, 2016
a balance of all.

(1) (Reply)

Good Morning Wishes With Images / This Olamide Girl Is Disturbing Me.. / Watch A Funny Video Of Google Having It's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.