Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,012 members, 7,806,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow (33995 Views)

Tecno Camon I Twin: First Tecno Smartphone With Snapdragon CPU / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Tecno Boom J8 Thread – First Tecno Phone To Feature Hios Ui (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by Thugnificent(m): 12:11am On May 01, 2016
The phone battery doesn't last, why?
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 01, 2016
Thugnificent:
does the on screen key go when playing all games
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by Thugnificent(m): 10:58am On May 02, 2016
yall:
does the on screen key go when playing all games
yea bro, are you using the phone?
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 02, 2016
Thugnificent:
yea bro, are you using the phone?
i want to buy it.
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by Xhaka(m): 12:12pm On May 02, 2016
saintfaculty:
nice phone with poor battery.
@op.. the device doesnt have 4G

someone should help me on how to root this device... I want to change d imei
What exactly do you mean by poor battery

1 Like

Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by skywalker240(m): 7:47am On May 04, 2016
EEZe:
my guy which game abi na weting 1gb ram no fit do
It will never run fifa 16....1 gig ram..pfft
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by EEZe(m): 8:02am On May 04, 2016
skywalker240:

It will never run fifa 16....1 gig ram..pfft
.my goinee p4 run that smooth
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by skywalker240(m): 8:18am On May 04, 2016
seriously am getting bored and tired of this philosophy tecno keeps sticking to in their low end device.

Am not a fan of infinix but now its obvious to me why infinix lovers always choose it ahead of tecno. I think the infinix guys get good value for their money using a low end device.

I mean why wont wale go for a 2g ram infinix hot with almost same spec as this (excluding os version) seriously its not encouraging,
2500mah not bad for its spec though.
I can now see why infinix users always prefer it to tecno. Tecno should get this message and upgrade.else as time goes on, they might just be lagging behind to the likes of injoo,bluboo,etc.
Ive used tecno p3, f5 and h7 and clearly its not as outstanding as some infinix or gionee devices within that same specs of these phones. Someone just bought this w4 and couldnt locate the lte. since the realease of r7,ph z , l5 and boom7..ive not seen any other latest release that gonna catch my fancy., i hope they dont make the same mistake nokia made (ignorance) and try to give customers satisfaction for their cash.

1 Like

Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by skywalker240(m): 8:26am On May 04, 2016
EEZe:
.my goinee p4 run that smooth
Mali 400
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by Nobody: 8:26am On May 04, 2016
Aint got 4g. Dont know where reviewers got that info. Not stated on tecno site
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by mosjames: 12:23am On May 05, 2016
Thugnificent:
Depends on the kinda apps you have
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by bobo65(m): 3:11am On May 05, 2016
saintfaculty:
someone should help with info on how to root/change imei of this device, Tecno W4.

Guy, what'sapp me let's talk
U have contacted me before, do that again
My number is just below this comment
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by bobo65(m): 3:14am On May 05, 2016
U just spoilt ur beautiful post by mentioning injoo

skywalker240:
seriously am getting bored and tired of this philosophy tecno keeps sticking to in their low end device.

Am not a fan of infinix but now its obvious to me why infinix lovers always choose it ahead of tecno. I think the infinix guys get good value for their money using a low end device.

I mean why wont wale go for a 2g ram infinix hot with almost same spec as this (excluding os version) seriously its not encouraging,
I can now see why infinix users always prefer it to tecno. Tecno should get this message and upgrade.else as time goes on, they might just be lagging behind to the likes of injoo,bluboo,etc.
Ive used tecno p3, f5 and h7 and clearly its not as outstanding as some infinix or gionee devices within that same specs of these phones. Someone just bought this w4 and couldnt locate the lte. since the realease of r7,ph z , l5 and boom7..ive not seen any other latest release that gonna catch my fancy., i hope they dont make the same mistake nokia made (ignorance) and try to give customers satisfaction for their cash.

1 Like

Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by sureinfo: 8:25am On May 05, 2016
Xbox222:
All i can say is tecno is a wacko phone

Sometimes we Nigerians just generalize or say things based on hear say.

Bro try it out first then come out to give your testimony.
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by udemzyudex(m): 9:49am On May 05, 2016
Who is using Glo bis on this phone? How did u do it pls...
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by Nobody: 9:50am On May 05, 2016
Funny tecno with no system update and people keep on buying trash
If tecno produce a phone with 1gbram the free ram would be 345mb u haven't install anything so tell me how would u enjoy that

1 Like

Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by ShiroSan: 12:09pm On May 05, 2016
^^
Wait for those who own the phone to start complaining first.
You are making speculative conclusions and that is not wise.
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by Jacinta44(f): 2:23pm On May 05, 2016
skywalker240:

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Oga
You de use the phone?

Which one kon be all this badmouthing now.

I just type tecno for NL search bar to get reviews and all I keep seeing is negative comments from people who have not used the phone.
Abeg shiiifftttt!!!!

Let those that have use this w4 come and tell us their experience.
Me I need a cheap phone that can pass for big man phone.
My search for guys with cars ministry has to move this month.

So, please, if you know you genuinely use W4, please comment here with proof o.
I'm tired of all this long talk here, no action.

Even the OP is not using w4.
msstteeeewwwwwww undecidedangry
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by Jacinta44(f): 2:26pm On May 05, 2016
paulinoace0:
Funny tecno with no system update and people keep on buying trash
If tecno produce a phone with 1gbram the free ram would be 345mb u haven't install anything so tell me how would u enjoy that

Look at them.
Oponu grin grin grin
Have you used this particular phone before coming here to make such frivolity claim.

Some of us are really interested in getting sometin budget friendly.
Before you come here to tell us anything please post prove.
undecided
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by skywalker240(m): 10:53pm On May 05, 2016
bobo65:
U just spoilt ur beautiful post by mentioning injoo

Injoo has got its bad side too, but @least its worth its money unlike this 28k phone
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by skywalker240(m): 11:17pm On May 05, 2016
Jacinta44:

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Oga
You de use the phone?

Which one kon be all this badmouthing now.

I just type tecno for NL search bar to get reviews and all I keep seeing is negative comments from people who have not used the phone.
Abeg shiiifftttt!!!!

Let those that have use this w4 come and tell us their experience.
Me I need a cheap phone that can pass for big man phone.
My search for guys with cars ministry has to move this month.

So, please, if you know you genuinely use W4, please comment here with proof o.
I'm tired of all this long talk here, no action.

Even the OP is not using w4.
msstteeeewwwwwww undecidedangry
LMAO.....ok i dont, but based on the spec posted,am just only trying to show people some good reasons tecno should upgrade and face its competitors else it might be left behind.. am not a fan of infinix, but am gonna advice u to go for the hot 3 which falls @ the same price range and it has a higher battery capacity and a larger screen and also u can just go for the 2gig ram alternative..and u will be asured of os upgrading (i cant say same for tecno) ..both phones are pocket freindly, but every sane person wants value for their money irrespective of the amount spent..

I wish u good luck on your car owners fishing ministry...just dont catch the ritualist and the bad ones.

Thankss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by gingerman876: 11:46pm On May 05, 2016
Feedback i gotten from a friend that uses it so far is okay, i think its a nice phone. its worth more than its price
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by easyhopes(m): 12:53pm On May 06, 2016
Tecno W4 best offer right here http:///WNpESG
Call/text/whatsapp 08078544505 for doorstep deliveries
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by techsparkhub: 2:04pm On May 06, 2016
techsparkhub.com
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by Thugnificent(m): 2:17pm On May 06, 2016
I want to sell my tecno w4 for 20k only
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by Reeberry: 2:33pm On May 06, 2016
Thugnificent:
I want to sell my tecno w4 for 20k only
Why so fast? Poor multitasking?
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 06, 2016
Jacinta44:

Look at them.
Oponu grin grin grin
Have you used this particular phone before coming here to make such frivolity claim.

Some of us are really interested in getting sometin budget friendly.
Before you come here to tell us anything please post prove.
undecided

You don't need any prove go buy the phone come back and testify no be tecno 1gb ram same design with other tecnos come on use ur head no be today i dey use tecno sometimes i do get frustrated and root it just to get ramexpander from rofthsoft and still after expanding it frezzz and stops av brickd my tecno phone many times i cant use tecno 1gb ram to compare infinix 1gb ram it ain't the sam so much difference in speed and processing.. Recently i tried comparing j7 and hot2 and hot j7 ain't fast like hot 2 still yet it has same 1.3ghz processor 1gb ram.... I hope one day u will understand if you bring a tecno of 2gb then i will try to compare with an infinix phone of 1gb......... 2 slow man 4 me
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 06, 2016
I got one question for those people asking people have you use a phone b4 commenting about it
Ok lets take it dis way i manufacture phone and its cal chinwa z9 it has

34mp camera back and front
512mb ram
16gb rom
1.0 dual core processor
Android 6.0.1

Just from my spec you will know what the phone can offer not until the person waste his money buying it and comes back online saying i cant multi-task i cant play gta not otg
And then u commenting (are you using the phone) will now post tank God o my brother i wan buy the phone b4 but no buy again..... Saving ur money and the person u pushed wasted his
Common sense cant be bought
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by cyrilomeru: 8:32pm On May 19, 2016
Techgoon:
Tecno has finally announced its first Android 6.0 Marshmallow phone Tecno W4. This smartphone is a low end Device running on Android Latest Version.

Brief Specification Below

* 5.0 High Definition Screen Display

* Dual Micro sim card

* Android 6.0 latest operating system

* Wide angle camera with Beautification effect

* 1.3 Ghz Quadcore memory

* 8mp back camera and 2mp front camera amazing for selfies

* Internal memory of 16gb ( Expandable to 64gb) and 1gb of ram speed

* 3G and 4G connectivity

* 2500mah long lasting 48hours use battery.

As for the specifications, the dual-SIM Tecno W4 runs on Android Latest Version. , and sports a 5.0 -inch HD High Definition Screen Display. Tecno W4is powered by a Quadcore clocked at 1.3GHz paired with 1GB of RAM. There is 16GB of inbuilt storage which can be expanded using a microSD card (up to 64GB).

Tecno W4 boast of camera of 8mp back camera and 2mp front camera amazing for selfies.

The low end device boasts a 4G connectivity and a 2500mAh battery.

Source: http://www.techgoon.com/tecno-w4-with-android-6-marshmallow-specifications-price-nigeria/

Wats Ya say on This?
am enjoying this device

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by Sakidu: 6:35pm On May 22, 2016
Hmmm, this device looks gud but the specs are quite low. This device does not have 4G connectivity.
I bought this device based on some of these false specifications spreading over the web.
The battery isnt that bad. For an average user, it may last 24 hrs.
Back camera (8MP) is comparable to that of C5 but front camera is poor.

Anyway, the price is kuul. I got mine GHS310.00
Am gonna play with it for a while.
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by daphid25(m): 11:11am On May 24, 2016
Thugnificent:
Guess thats only on heavy usage.
Re: Tecno W4 Discussion Thread- First Tecno Marshmallow by LMohd(m): 10:38am On May 30, 2016
Sakidu:
Hmmm, this device looks gud but the specs are quite low. This device does not have 4G connectivity.
I bought this device based on some of these false specifications spreading over the web.
The battery isnt that bad. For an average user, it may last 24 hrs.
Back camera (8MP) is comparable to that of C5 but front camera is poor.

Anyway, the price is kuul. I got mine GHS310.00
Am gonna play with it for a while.
pls what is the GPU of this tecno w4?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TECNO Unveils Spark 9 Pro Sport Edition, Designed By Bmw's Designworks / NIN: Large Crowds Gather At NIMC Offices In Lagos, Flout COVID-19 Protocol / My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.