Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos (22040 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Slays In Jumpsuit, Poses With Her Red Car (Photo) / Simi Looking Radiant In Aso Ebi For Owambe (Photos) / RMD Steps Out In Agbada For Owambe (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by ujoseph006: 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
Mercy Aigbe slays in new owambe photos

On a scale of 1 to 100, 100 being the best score, rate how much you love this outfit on Mercy Aigbe. She rocked it to an owambe party today.

See photos below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/mercy-aigbe-steps-out-in-new-owambe-photos-see-here/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by jerryunit48: 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
Beautiful ! Say what you wana she's got style, but you have to be bold to come out with this outfit sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
beautiful.... owanbe mama
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by cruzita(f): 7:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
she is always on point ,she never disappoints when it comes to fashion

13 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by ireneony(f): 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
Is she an actress or is she a nairaland celeb...
Outside nairaland we don't know her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
Head gear of life
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by floragregs(f): 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
She shouldn't overdo the fashion thing. Trying too hard to keep up with her "fashionista" status.that's serious bondage. Too much of everything gets boring with time. There is so much beauty in simplicity. I love her regardless.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by Afrok(m): 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
Which kind owambe dem dey wear native jumpsuit with over make-up to? shocked

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by liz4eno(f): 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
She try.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ever since she had the fall out with this day style she has been trying to overimpress..

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by lovdoc: 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by samsam2019: 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
floragregs:
She shouldn't overdo the fashion thing. Too much of everything gets boring with time. There is so much beauty in simplicity. I love her regardless.
my thoughts

She's always been on point though
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by Sijo01(f): 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
When it comes to dressing, Mercy sure knows how to put one and two together.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by BossDanniee(m): 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
She try
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by Dottore: 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
If you think she looks cute you are not wrong. Most over bleached ladies look adorable when they dress up. But I tell you most solemnly, you will have a different opinion when you see them fully naked.
You see a seemingly classy and highly reverred lady with a a disorganised skin especially in the pubic region and her bottom, . More terribly unsightly is the ridge abi gap between the two buttocks.
You'd rather prefer to stay with your lovely small angel than these expired drugs with over hyped media attention.

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
Fathia Balogun rocked this style of gele to her brothers wedding and slayed it.

I don't like this gele on Mercy. She doesn't have the shape of face for it.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by miqos02(m): 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
she fine?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by Chommieblaq(f): 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
She is beautiful,although I think she's trying too hard.

Simplicity does it for me!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by kuljayms1(m): 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
Who e epp
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by Osquare88(m): 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
I am not sure seun didn't have crush on this woman undecided... She's d only female artist that makes front page almost everyday grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by WendyChi: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
ireneony:
Is she an actress or is she a nairaland celeb...
Outside nairaland we don't know her
she is an actress
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by IamAtribalist: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
cool She is okay. Mercy Aigbe not my cup of tea. Give me Iyabo Ojo any day any time. cool
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
Seems this woman gat zero worries... I hope she's saving sha.... Cos na so so owambe I dey see

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by Dyt(f): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
She's always partying

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
50.1/100.
Let my people go.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by sexaddict08(m): 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2016
this shiit no epp me ooo

see that lady long face...ojuju calabar, oyoyo oyoyo

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by dayowunmi(m): 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
Her headgear looks like the Grammy award plaque
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by tuna4servi(m): 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
She no wan old at all
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by SweetJoystick(m): 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
Nice
Re: Mercy Aigbe Slays In New Owambe Photos by dammywapes(m): 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
ujoseph006:
Mercy Aigbe slays in new owambe photos

On a scale of 1 to 100, 100 being the best score, rate how much you love this outfit on Mercy Aigbe. She rocked it to an owambe party today.

See photos below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/mercy-aigbe-steps-out-in-new-owambe-photos-see-here/
dis one no b for owambe o. na madam shaje 40yrs on stage dem dey celebrate wiff that ankara. small doctor self ws deir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Congolese Singer Papa Wemba Dies After Collapsing On Stage. / Southern Men Who Refuse Polygamy Are Contributing To Prostitution - Ned Nwoko / "Letter To My Son" - Ubi Franklin Writes His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.