Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family (32757 Views)

Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter / "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi / Aisha Buhari Shares Maternity Kits In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by WAECFlyer: 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2016

Wife of the president, Mrs Aisha Buhari shared this photo of her family on her official page. The photo features the first lady, her daughters, Zahra, Halima, and grandchildren.

Source: http://timenaija.com/i/2016/04/17/mrs-aisha-buhari-shares-a-beautiful-photo-of-her-family-2/

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by cruzita(f): 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
Adorable photo.they are looking beautiful especially the lady on red

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
beautiful ppl

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by vizkiz: 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
see beautiful ladies smiley

Not all these broke biitches that will pose half nud£, pout mouth like fish and bend legs like crab just to gather likes from sick perverts undecided

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by shamsuRana(m): 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
vizkiz:

Not all these broke biitches that will pose half nude and bend leg like crab just to gather likes from sick perverts undecided

Modesty sir... I like your taste.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Ooni: 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
'Wrongest' time to do it
the cows that voted you are crying and u're sharing pix
they look good though...hoping it reflects in their brains

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by deeLima86(m): 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
They are so gorgeous! kiss Hausa women and beauty are like Siamese twins.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
Who the picture wan help...

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
Who pix don epp for fuel station

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Amagmilton(m): 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
...Why won't they look good?...when their father is busy touring the whole world...1USD is N300plus, fuel is N200 per litre.. ordinary indomie super pack is N70 and someone is there posting beautiful family....abeg who post this topic self?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by tobtap: 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
cool
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by AroOkigbo(m): 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
vizkiz:

Not all these broke biitches that will pose half nude and bend leg like crab just to gather likes from sick perverts undecided

"bend leg like crab" and "pout mouth like...?" Lol
They are coming for you. ..don't say I didn't warn you grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by teekay213(m): 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
shocked

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
Why is everyone always mentioning Zahra? The other daughter looks cuter that Zahra

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by ayatt(m): 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
cute family
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Beehshorp(m): 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
vizkiz:

Who beautiful ladies don epp?

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by FrankValency(m): 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
wife of the so called dullard ,enjoying life while some ppl keep raining abuses on him that will not cross their one room hungry looking apartments.... abeg no quote me,I stated fact

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Hadeyeancah(m): 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
Beauty

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
I Love the girl in Red attire

Buhari I don't like APC and you, but I can't dislike your daughter just because you in APC...

I Love Her ooooooooooh
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Almajiri1: 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
Wale first love. Wale is a bad morrafucker!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Rapbaba: 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by SUPOL(m): 8:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
vizkiz:

Preach bro, preach!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by laoma15(m): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
This is what i called modesty. Good looking and down to earth. We have a very rich costume Africa that doesn't cost a fortune to have. May God bless the first family and Nigeria at large.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by BrightEye(m): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
Beehshorp:

Who beautiful ladies don epp?
you ppl have replaced end time stuff with this ' who EPP' things.. so annoying!

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Peacewealth(f): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
una dey dey snap pishure, nigerians dey dey smell their na..shi for fuel and bad bodxy odour. una do well sha. a p c....... chain

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by AntiWailer: 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
CHildren of hate .

FOod is ready

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by vizkiz: 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
AroOkigbo:

"bend leg like crab" and "pout mouth like...?" Lol
They are coming for you. ..don't say I didn't warn you grin

pout mouth like titus fish grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Sijo01(f): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
Op, whys the guy behind not named Is he a nobody?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by ifycent2: 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
Will dis picture reduce price of Fuel in Nig?.......

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by bullabawz77(m): 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
Plz cn I shw dis pic in the filling station and get free fuel... If not fogerrit lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government / Boko Haram Takes Over Yobe Police Station, Set Operational Vehicles Ablaze - SR / Fayemi Dances To 'Buga' Song While Celebrating Tinubu’s Victory (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.