Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Its Finally Out(introduction) Dilly Dee Whole - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Its Finally Out(introduction) Dilly Dee Whole (822 Views)

Finally Out "Eyan Mayweather" Album By Olamide A.k.a Badooooooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Finally Out(introduction) Dilly Dee Whole by needhelp20: 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
The talented upcoming rapper Dilly Dee whole is here with another mind blowing single titled "introduction"
It was announced by the super talented rapper that the music will be dropped before this month run's out.
http://naijacrowd..com.ng/2016/04/latest-release-by-dilly-dee-whole.html
OR
https://www.datafilehost.com/d/27bb2063 #introduction

Please let's hear your reviews please

Re: Its Finally Out(introduction) Dilly Dee Whole by Lovenkraand: 5:27pm On Apr 01, 2019
Hello sir Neoteny
Re: Its Finally Out(introduction) Dilly Dee Whole by Lovenkraand: 6:25am On Apr 03, 2019
Hello Neoteny/bothermleeper.
Sir please reply. I want to talk you about something.
Re: Its Finally Out(introduction) Dilly Dee Whole by Neoteny(m): 9:11am On Apr 03, 2019
Lovenkraand:
Hello Neoteny/bothermleeper.

Sir please reply. I want to talk you about something.

Reply where?
Re: Its Finally Out(introduction) Dilly Dee Whole by Lovenkraand: 11:05am On Apr 03, 2019
Neoteny:

Reply where?

Maybe we can use this thread? Good morning.
Sir, I was the person that mailed you some months ago on your Waffenss account.
I solicited your help in getting a Laptop for some school projects. You said you had given out the spare one you had then. That you will get back to me when you make your final decision.
I have been trying to reach you since but I have not been to hear from you.

My HOD taking Automotive engineering has state that we bring our laptops to his classes or won't be allowed in.

Sir, Please I really need this laptop.
Re: Its Finally Out(introduction) Dilly Dee Whole by Neoteny(m): 11:34am On Apr 03, 2019
Lovenkraand:

Maybe we can use this thread? Good morning.
Sir, I was the person that mailed you some months ago on your Waffenss account.
I solicited your help in getting a Laptop for some school projects. You said you had given out the spare one you had then. That you will get back to me when you make your final decision.
I have been trying to reach you since but I have not been to hear from you.

My HOD taking Automotive engineering has state that we bring our laptops to his classes or won't be allowed in.

Sir, Please I really need this laptop.

Last time we spoke i told you i had no spare left. I do have a surface pro 4 that's not working but i need the chassis for the other Surface which is working save for a broken kickstand hinge.
Re: Its Finally Out(introduction) Dilly Dee Whole by Lovenkraand: 12:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
Neoteny:

Last time we spoke i told you i had no spare left. I do have a surface pro 4 that's not working but i need the chassis for the other Surface which is working save for a broken kickstand hinge.

i Understand sir. Just that I was thinking of your last reply "let me see what I can do". I thought maybe you've lost access to that mail since you didn't post any further replies.

I would really appreciate anything if to get smaller specs than the surface pro 2 or 4

(1) (Reply)

The Holocaust Tourney [First Round] Obesemf Vs Danbrowndmf / Benin City Rappers Open Call / * + * Newbies Tourney : Obesemf Vs Supermiy ( Second Round ) * + *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.