Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Who Is More Legendery Bob Marley Or Micheal Jackson - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is More Legendery Bob Marley Or Micheal Jackson (5541 Views)

What Are Your Top 3 Michael Jackson Songs Ever? / Today Makes It 35 Years We Lost Bob Marley / PHOTO Who Does This Best Psqure Or Micheal Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Legendery Bob Marley Or Micheal Jackson by DonEffiong(m): 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
i know both bob marley and micheal jackson made thier marks in the musical industry and also black music

but in your own opinion and supported with facts and figure,

between the two who is the greatest legend the world have ever seen

judging from phylosophy to black awareness and equality, to lifestyle and behaviour, fans interactions and historical fates and achievement and scandals etc

for me personally i choose Hon. Robert Nesta "BOB" marley for breaking from poverty and segregation from a third world country to becoming a force in music of which world government where afried off

what about your?

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Legendery Bob Marley Or Micheal Jackson by DonEffiong(m): 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Who Is More Legendery Bob Marley Or Micheal Jackson by anuma1(m): 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
Jackson all de way
Re: Who Is More Legendery Bob Marley Or Micheal Jackson by DonEffiong(m): 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
anuma1:
Jackson all de way
why?
Re: Who Is More Legendery Bob Marley Or Micheal Jackson by Khd95(m): 11:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
I wish he never bleachedcry
I grew up listening to MJ,i never listened to much of Bob's songs.
But i think both of them are legendary in their own fieldwink
Re: Who Is More Legendery Bob Marley Or Micheal Jackson by marinxxx(m): 11:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
DonEffiong:
i know both bob marley and micheal jackson made thier marks in the musical industry and also black music

but in your own opinion and supported with facts and figure,

between the two who is the greatest legend the world have ever seen

judging from phylosophy to black awareness and equality, to lifestyle and behaviour, fans interactions and historical fates and achievement etc

for me personally i choose Hon. Robert Nesta "BOB" marley for breaking from poverty and segregation from a third world country to becoming a force in music of which world government where afried off

what about your?
this has a front page prospective ni but bro u can't compare between

two ooo
Re: Who Is More Legendery Bob Marley Or Micheal Jackson by DonEffiong(m): 11:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
marinxxx:
this has a front page prospective ni but bro u can't compare between

two ooo

but who do think did best interms of the criteria stated above?
Re: Who Is More Legendery Bob Marley Or Micheal Jackson by Solowande(m): 11:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
I will go 4 bob marley cos his music touch the soul and are more of liberation package. but wait o, by the way who they EPP
Re: Who Is More Legendery Bob Marley Or Micheal Jackson by Modsenemy(f): 11:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
They re both unique and legends of their musical style .

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Legendery Bob Marley Or Micheal Jackson by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 18, 2016
Bob Nesta Marley... That's why we celebrate Marley day and not Jackson day...

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Legendery Bob Marley Or Micheal Jackson by MrRhymes101(m): 1:02am On Apr 18, 2016
Michael is the greatest of all time. None living nor dead can be compared to him. No one can ever be like him. Nobody can be greater. In fact after Jesus na Jackson

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Legendery Bob Marley Or Micheal Jackson by anibo2(m): 2:02am On Apr 18, 2016
Marley!!! Nobody can't stop raggae
Re: Who Is More Legendery Bob Marley Or Micheal Jackson by Debshy1: 4:47am On Apr 18, 2016
I love both, they contribute immensely to the success of music industry in the world
Re: Who Is More Legendery Bob Marley Or Micheal Jackson by ObiOkpor(m): 6:31am On Apr 18, 2016
Nobody can stop raggae. Bob Marley all the way. He's a legend.
Re: Who Is More Legendery Bob Marley Or Micheal Jackson by MarysMeal: 9:32am On Apr 18, 2016
MrRhymes101:
Michael is the greatest of all time. None living nor dead can be compared to him. No one can ever be like him. Nobody can be greater. In fact after Jesus na Jackson

Really?

Do you know that people, both old and young still listen to Bob Marley songs up till day?
40+years after his demise.
Re: Who Is More Legendery Bob Marley Or Micheal Jackson by MarysMeal: 9:47am On Apr 18, 2016
Bob Nesta Robert Marley was age 36, Michael was 50 years old when he died.

Bob's songs was more of emancipation/freedom while Michael was entertainment.

Do you know that there is Marley day celebrated worldwide on every year of May 11?
Re: Who Is More Legendery Bob Marley Or Micheal Jackson by MrRhymes101(m): 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
MarysMeal:

Really?

Do you know that people, both old and young still listen to Bob Marley songs up till day?
40+years after his demise.
and nobody listens to Micheal right? No doubt Marley is a legend but Michael is d greatest that ever lived
Re: Who Is More Legendery Bob Marley Or Micheal Jackson by MarysMeal: 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
MrRhymes101:
and nobody listens to Micheal right? No doubt Marley is a legend but Michael is d greatest that ever lived

No doubt, people listen. Am a big fan. But 40 years after after the demise of Marley, up till date people still listen because of the massage it carry.

Bob's songs outlived him lets see if Michael's own will. Just 7 years after his demise, you know.

Cc: Rasojie, Fabiano09
Re: Who Is More Legendery Bob Marley Or Micheal Jackson by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
MarysMeal:

No doubt, people listen. Am a big fan. But 40 years after after the demise of Marley, up till date people still listen because of the massage it carry.

Bob's songs outlived him lets see if Michael's own will. Just 7 years after his demise, you know.

true true broda.
Re: Who Is More Legendery Bob Marley Or Micheal Jackson by MrRhymes101(m): 1:06am On Apr 19, 2016
MarysMeal:

ok I will quote u as a reminder 40years from now
Re: Who Is More Legendery Bob Marley Or Micheal Jackson by jreyez(m): 9:49am On Apr 19, 2016
Mr Bob marley.
No conspiracy this or that... He was true to the art.
Micheal was more of a puppet, conspiracy theory... But hey, he's a legend too.
Re: Who Is More Legendery Bob Marley Or Micheal Jackson by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 12, 2016
janja weed Marley I rasta unto thee u remaineth d best rest in peace with Jah

(1) (Reply)

Download Music - Oyi By 2baba -tuface / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Olamide - Apc Ese (thank You) + The Change We Want / The Best Diss Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.