Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,952 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:18 AM

A 3rd Class Holder,how Do I Dev Myself. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A 3rd Class Holder,how Do I Dev Myself. (1191 Views)

How Did You Succeed With Your 2-2 Or 3rd Class? / When Did You Know You'd Be Bagging A 3rd Class (or Pass) ? / What Next After A 3rd Class From University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A 3rd Class Holder,how Do I Dev Myself. by kzito: 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2009
How can i develope myself,in order 2 get a good job.i have BSc app microbiology and brewing(3rd class)-due 2 some irregularities) Graduate Nigerian Institute of Management.Proficiency certificate Nigerian Institute of Management.NIM,Postgraduate diploma in management.                       The prob is that i rarely get invitation 2 prove myself irrespective of my class.what i need is an opportunity 2 prove myself maybe thru test.4instance i approached a mamager of a bank in lagos and told him 2 pls enroll me in test that they were conducting-that if i fail,i will go bt if i pass i would like 2 work with them.after the test they sent me test that they are going 2 call me,bt uptill now i have'nt heard 4rm them.the same with other few comp that will invite u,after sending u test that u passed.so i want 2 know how 2 dev n market myself 2 get a better job.HELP PLS.
Re: A 3rd Class Holder,how Do I Dev Myself. by Hairat007(f): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2009
kzito:

How can i develope myself,in order 2 get a good job.i have BSc app microbiology and brewing(3rd class)-due 2 some irregularities) Graduate Nigerian Institute of Management.Proficiency certificate Nigerian Institute of Management.NIM,Postgraduate diploma in management. The prob is that i rarely get invitation 2 prove myself irrespective of my class.what i need is an opportunity 2 prove myself maybe thru test.4instance i approached a mamager of a bank in lagos and told him 2 pls enroll me in test that they were conducting-that if i fail,i will go bt if i pass i would like 2 work with them.after the test they sent me test that they are going 2 call me,bt uptill now i have'nt heard 4rm them.the same with other few comp that will invite u,after sending u test that u passed.so i want 2 know how 2 dev n market myself 2 get a better job.HELP PLS.

Since u re having a Bsc, go for ur PGD ie post graduate programme, in any recognised institution of ur choice.

if u cant afford it on d other hand, i suggest u get self employed so u cld come up wit sometin. Unless u have some1

@ d top who can help u out wish u d best of luck. lol wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Ican Or Data Analysis/mgt / Get Paid $0.20-30 In Our Forum For New Forex Traders / A Brother URGENTLY Needs Advice On A Job Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.