Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! (42696 Views)

Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries / Article: Kenya Cries – Nigeria Is Slowly But Surely Colonizing Us, Not China / We’re Slowly But Surely Falling In Love With Van Vicke’s New Muscular Look . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! by darlenese(f): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2016
FTC on 2nd page cheesy cheesy wink

Back to the topic ..............ll grin grin grin grin I didnt even read it sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! by haryomikun(m): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2016
Re: Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! by sarzwizard(m): 9:52am On Apr 18, 2016
Thank you God for giving me the health and emotional strength to be able to care for my love ones during their time of need. Walk with me and keep me strong so that I may help those who will need me in the future. I know you have a plan for of me. I'm not sure I always understand it, but I have faith that you will be there watching over me and holding my hand to guide me through this life until you finally take me in your loving arms. Happi birthday to me Dash me likes

12 Likes

Re: Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 18, 2016
demiladegold:

well, op i think everything you have written is right. but trust me Kenyans are the ones bringing about this colonization themselves. Kenyans would do almost anything to be like Nigerians, whenever i tell anyone I'm a Nigerian they look at me like I'm a god and they start asking you questions. if you bring the worst products from Nigeria to Kenya, it would surely sell as long as you tell them its from Nigeria.

the only way to get a hold on themselves is if they start to get a hold on themselves. i mean no offense but most Kenyan products are better than Nigeria's yet they abandon their products and go for fake Nigerian products

need i say that not only Kenyans have this problem, most African countries do including Nigeria. only when we learn to stand on our feet in Africa would we move forward.

i didnt even realise i had written an essay. Airsultan, whatsup

Stop kidding yourself, Kenya has the second most saturated retail market in africa after south africa, if you take a product to Kenya, beter be sure its if the highest quality or you will return home with it, just because ppl like Nigerian songs and movies (especially low income ppl) hense the curiosity for Nigerian culture doesnt mean ppl are drung with nigerianess....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 18, 2016
k cool
Re: Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! by Growingboi(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2016
modelmike7:
Giant of Africa... May God take us back to our position.

God shouldnt take us back but take to to our position. ejooorr!
Re: Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! by Goahead(m): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2016
Not only in Kenya, Nigerian music is a way of life in Ghana.
Re: Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! by DICKtator: 9:58am On Apr 18, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Time to go to Kenya and tell them I'm a nigerian and all them girls will start chasing me like gold.

I endorse this comment!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 18, 2016
Re: Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! by mrnuur(m): 10:00am On Apr 18, 2016
Do i need a Visa to get into Kenya??
i have some products to go market
Re: Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 18, 2016
666 Nation.

Kenya, a country where end time signs manifests

1 Like

Re: Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! by EmekaBlue(m): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2016
thts 9ja fr u...y easily other africans jealous nigerians
Re: Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! by hollyayo(m): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2016
kiss hi, how is Kenya today?
demiladegold:

well, op i think everything you have written is right. but trust me Kenyans are the ones bringing about this colonization themselves. Kenyans would do almost anything to be like Nigerians, whenever i tell anyone I'm a Nigerian they look at me like I'm a god and they start asking you questions. if you bring the worst products from Nigeria to Kenya, it would surely sell as long as you tell them its from Nigeria.

the only way to get a hold on themselves is if they start to get a hold on themselves. i mean no offense but most Kenyan products are better than Nigeria's yet they abandon their products and go for fake Nigerian products

need i say that not only Kenyans have this problem, most African countries do including Nigeria. only when we learn to stand on our feet in Africa would we move forward.

Re: Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! by Raphaelgreg040(m): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2016
:-XInteresting
Re: Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 18, 2016
jeffizy:
Positive reviews.

Phew! ! !
If it had been Ghana, swords would have started clanging
. angry
HAHAHA!!! jeeez i'm dead! grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! by LMFashions: 10:06am On Apr 18, 2016
jmichlins:
When they talk about Nigerians doing exploits abroad we know they are talking about Igbos the most traveling tribe in Nigeria. Kenya never see something by the time we are through with them, they will beg whites to come take their lands again

U wan cause trouble abi grin grin
Re: Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! by Bigcake: 10:07am On Apr 18, 2016
The great citizens of this God blessed country are toiling day and night to ensure we maintain the mirraged status called Afican Giant. While some of our useless politicians are doing their best to bankrupt and destroy our common wealth. Irrespective of the fact that we have no social amenities from the government, yet we forge ahead believing in the NEVER DIE spirit of Nigeria. Godbless Nigeria and destroy any politician that is stealing our common wealth.

[b]The great citizens of this God blessed country are toiling day and night to ensure we maintain the mirraged status called Afican Giant. While some of our useless politicians are doing their best to bankrupt and destroy our common wealth. Irrespective of the fact that we have no social amenities from the government, yet we forge ahead believing in the NEVER DIE spirit of Nigeria. Godbless Nigeria and destroy any politician that is stealing our common wealth.

[/b]The great citizens of this God blessed country are toiling day and night to ensure we maintain the mirraged status called Afican Giant. While some of our useless politicians are doing their best to bankrupt and destroy our common wealth. Irrespective of the fact that we have no social amenities from the government, yet we forge ahead believing in the NEVER DIE spirit of Nigeria. Godbless Nigeria and destroy any politician that is stealing our common wealth.

VIVA NIGERIA.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! by Abagworo(m): 10:08am On Apr 18, 2016
jmichlins:
When they talk about Nigerians doing exploits abroad we know they are talking about Igbos the most traveling tribe in Nigeria. Kenya never see something by the time we are through with them, they will beg whites to come take their lands again

There they go again. Please don't take this suicidal bragadicious attitude to Kenya or they will soon distinguish tribal groupings.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! by krak101(m): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2016
jmichlins:
sorry but I thought Yorubas are the most travelled Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! by SOPIGO: 10:10am On Apr 18, 2016
The commoners are doing better far more than d politif in d country
Re: Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 18, 2016
intrepidJ:

http://www.nation.co.ke/lifestyle/DN2/Nigeria-not-China-colonising-us-/-/957860/2430580/-/2is3mdz/-/index.html
on my way to Kenya now,I have this 700k I can spare and throw around make I see wetin go happen for there first,I go gist una with pictures later
Re: Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! by Jacko1(m): 10:18am On Apr 18, 2016
Eyah i feel for kenya

But hehe no blame us nigerians

Neva knew all dis davido n flavor big. For outside 9ja like dis

If i see flavor or wizkid il jus point say see d yeye flavor.... See as him dey feel hehe
Re: Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 18, 2016
demiladegold:

I am good babe.
Re: Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! by enigma2007(m): 10:21am On Apr 18, 2016
I remember the last time i was in Kenya with some of my colleagues and we went clubbing. We practically shutdown the club immediately they knew Nigerians were in the building and the DJ went wild with hit songs from naija. We gave good account of ourselves. wink cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! by Pavore9: 10:22am On Apr 18, 2016
mrnuur:
Do i need a Visa to get into Kenya??
i have some products to go market

What type of products?
Re: Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! by solreb: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2016
Guys this story is so true. Most Africans respect Nigerians. I am talking of personal experience when I was transferred in 1995 to work in Equatorial Guinea, Congo and Gabon on drilling rigs owned by Transoceanic ( then Schlumberger Sedco Forex). We Nigerians were the only Africans equal in status as expatriates. On one of our rigs, I was in charge of mud logging and drilling instrumentation with French and British nationals reporting to me. We had all 4 Nigerian drillers with French assistant drillers. The same thing happened in 2006 when I had expats working (Indians, Americans, British) under me for a project in Dubai that lasted 4 months. Globally you have Nigerians in the oil and gas holding key positions. We just need good leadership back home to make our country get to the great position God has destined it to be.

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! by Franky826: 10:27am On Apr 18, 2016
modelmike7:
Giant of Africa... May God take us back to our position.

God already took us back we are the ones ignorant of our position.
Re: Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! by ipledge4(m): 10:27am On Apr 18, 2016
Its not about the country again...its about her citizens,Nigerians flourish anywhere
Re: Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! by ipledge4(m): 10:33am On Apr 18, 2016
demiladegold:

maybe it is time for me to port to kenya and start selling shoes and Bag...i will have big Nigeria flag at my shop entrance...what do you think about that?

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! by Akshow: 10:36am On Apr 18, 2016
jmichlins:
*scoffs * we see ur exploits from Kenya to South Africa. From Mumbai to Thailand, from Singapore to Malaysia. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Cries : It’s Nigeria, Not China, That Is Slowly But Surely Colonising Us ! by mikeapollo: 10:39am On Apr 18, 2016
jmichlins:

Who told you the Igbo are the most travelling tribe? Don't confuse travel with desperation!
The Igbos just started traveling to West African countries like Ghana, Ivory Coast, etc in the last two decades or so. But Yoruba people have been there for more than hundred years! Yoruba don't just travel to sell only goods in the markets and streets to announce their physical presence ...they work as teachers in schools, nurses, university lecturers, doctors, lawyers, commercial drivers, agricultural workers, businessmen, accountants etc Go to Ghana, CIV, Togo, Senegal, Gambia, SA, London, US, S/Arabia, Kuwait. etc Yoruba people have been traveling long before the civil war. Igbo people started traveling desperately only after the civil war when the east became impoverished. But the igbos are more desperate and they can do anything, legitimate or criminal to make money even in a foreign country! That is the difference

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo And Her Babydaddy, Mr. Taiwo, Pictured Together In Ibadan / A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly / Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.