Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Where Can I Get Hyundai Accent? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Where Can I Get Hyundai Accent? (3004 Views)

sold sold sold.Very Neat 2007 Model Hyundai Accent Available Forsale / Too Clean 2012 Hyundai Accent (registered) Selling For 1.550 / SOLD 1997 Hyundai Accent - N480k SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Hyundai Accent? by RichDiddy(m): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2009
Does anyone have an idea where I can get a brand new hyundai accent full options (auto transmission) besides Hyundai Motors?
Re: Where Can I Get Hyundai Accent? by RichDiddy(m): 10:18am On Aug 05, 2009
Any ideas pls?
Re: Where Can I Get Hyundai Accent? by KunleA2(m): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2009
order from the states undecided
Re: Where Can I Get Hyundai Accent? by RichDiddy(m): 10:43am On Aug 05, 2009
That would take a while and whats the cost of the car?
Re: Where Can I Get Hyundai Accent? by KunleA2(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2009
you are sort of with limited options at this point. if you dont wanna get it from hyundai in Nigeria. you have to import it. Are you looking for tear rubber or something with 10,000 to 15,000 miles max will do?
Re: Where Can I Get Hyundai Accent? by RichDiddy(m): 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2009
Tear rubber.
Re: Where Can I Get Hyundai Accent? by Kafin(m): 6:12pm On Aug 05, 2009
Check how much it will cost to clear a tear rubber Accent at customs. Price should be about 9 to 11K depending on options, and shipping should be about 1.5K.

Why dont you want to but from Hyundai in Nigeria?
Re: Where Can I Get Hyundai Accent? by KunleA2(m): 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2009
Kafin:

Check how much it will cost to clear a tear rubber Accent at customs. Price should be about 9 to 11K depending on options, and shipping should be about 1.5K.

Dont give the man false hopes. I dont think you can find a 11k hyundai anywhere not to even say 9k for a brand new car. Mind you, ppl at home dont care too much for those hatchbacks. They rather get the 4Door one (The poster can testify to this). If you find it at 11k tear rubber, pls send me email at:

promise72@yahoo.com
Re: Where Can I Get Hyundai Accent? by hiceema: 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2009
There is one in cotonou though i don't know the price you call me on 08028558516 07028724461 07065336095.
Re: Where Can I Get Hyundai Accent? by KunleA2(m): 9:43am On Aug 06, 2009
Here's some pics i took from a dealership near my house. The black one is the hatchback. The other is the 4door. The 4Door will run about $19,000 (That includes a $1,000 service charge to help you facilitate things) to get to Nigerian Port. Then you clear. Obviously you might wanna compare to what you are being offer in Naija but i think the options on a US spec might be better/more. Will post the specs when i get it. Its a 1.6L engine. That i know.

Re: Where Can I Get Hyundai Accent? by KunleA2(m): 9:44am On Aug 06, 2009
Here's the 4Door

Re: Where Can I Get Hyundai Accent? by KunleA2(m): 9:45am On Aug 06, 2009
More.

Re: Where Can I Get Hyundai Accent? by RichDiddy(m): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2009
Tunde & Kafin see my response in blue[/b]
Here's some pics i took from a dealership near my house. The black one is the hatchback. The other is the 4door. The 4Door will run about $19,000 (That includes a $1,000 service charge to help you facilitate things) to get to Nigerian Port. Then you clear. Obviously you might wanna compare to what you are being offer in Naija but i think the options on a US spec might be better/more. Will post the specs when i get it. Its a 1.6L engine. That i know.

[b]This is would bring the cost of the car to over NGN1,000,000 more than it costs in Nigeria. What are the features of the American spec? It's not like I don't want to buy in Nigeria but Hyundai Motors don't have now and would not have till September/October. Just trying to see if I could get before then. Much more the car would probably take abt the same time to get here as Hyundai Motors in Nigeria.
[/color]

Guess I answered your question on why I dnt want to get it from Hyundai Motors.[color=#000099]
Re: Where Can I Get Hyundai Accent? by indie22(f): 11:15am On Aug 11, 2009
i'm just being curious here, but would t not make more sense if u're buying brand new to buy from hyundai, since the cars are backed up with the manufacturer's warranty?, trust me, i work for a vehicle dealership and i know what i'm talking about
Re: Where Can I Get Hyundai Accent? by RichDiddy(m): 11:23am On Aug 11, 2009
Thanks Indie22. Thats my plan. Was just trying to get an alternative. The car is not available at Hyundai Motors till Sept-Oct.
Re: Where Can I Get Hyundai Accent? by indie22(f): 10:11am On Aug 12, 2009
u're welcome, why not go for the The Kia Rio, if you must know hyundai and kia are sister companies, if you actually check, the engines of both vehicles are perfectly identical., the rio actually has thesame engine size as the accent and also possesses thesame features, the exciting thing about the rio tho, is the price and the fact that you get great after sales services, i.e: If you buy a brand new rio, you get 1 year comprehensive servicing free of charge! as well as a 3 year warranty backed up by the manufacturers, let me know what u think as i work for a kia dealership, u can call me on 07029322474, cheers!

(1) (Reply)

2007 Toyota Yaris Automatic Trasmition For Sale / Very Clean Tokunbo 2001 Toyota Camry For 1.2m / Toyota Camry 2003 Model@ N950k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.