Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

21 Yr Old Mother Declared Brain Dead After Giving Birth To Twins - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 21 Yr Old Mother Declared Brain Dead After Giving Birth To Twins (731 Views)

Party Invitation That Is Giving Feminists The Equality They Want / Adorable Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twins And Their Lovely Wives / Bride's Ex Shares Pics Of Her Giving Him A Mouth Action At Her Wedding (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

21 Yr Old Mother Declared Brain Dead After Giving Birth To Twins by gabylzy(m): 7:15am On Apr 18, 2016
Mother declared brain dead: Shao Ziyan gave birth to healthy twin boys two months ago. On Wednesday, April 13, the 21-year-old was declared brain dead by a Zhejiang hospital, China, after a short battle with acute fatty liver of pregnancy (AFLP), a rare complication of pregnancy, for some fifty days.

AFLP is a rare condition that affects 1 in 15,000 pregnancies, and normally occurs in the third trimester.

In a act worthy of emulation, Shao’s family members decided to donate her organs, which have gone on to save four lives and help two people regain their eyesight.

“Donating my daughter’s organs will let her life continue in another form. It’s like my daughter’s still alive and has never left me,” Ziyan’s father Shao Wanhua said, describing why he made the brave and praiseworthy decision.

Shao’s husband Chen said he will let the twins take two surnames, taking both their father’s and mother’s family names, to commemorate his wife. According to CCTV, people have been donating money to the family to provide support for the motherless two-months-old twins.

http://theinfong.com/2016/04/21-yr-old-mother-declared-brain-dead-after-giving-birth-to-twins-family-donates-her-organs-to-save-6-lives-pic/

Re: 21 Yr Old Mother Declared Brain Dead After Giving Birth To Twins by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 18, 2016
sad so sad. And she's so young. RIP dear.
Re: 21 Yr Old Mother Declared Brain Dead After Giving Birth To Twins by delishpot: 7:23am On Apr 18, 2016
Wow, I hail our loving mothers. See the sacrife they make and risk they take to bring us into the world.
All the best to the family she left behind

(1) (Reply)

First Of Its Kind! Are You In Lagos? Are You A Budget Bride? Cake For 75k (both) / Happy Birthday To Me / Jowizaza flaunt his expensive rides to shot down arewa youths mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.