Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! (211972 Views)

Visitors To America Will Surrender Social Media Accounts / Should I Go To America Or Forget About It? / Nigerian Appreciates Woman For The Visa To America She Granted Him 32 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by purplecircle: 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
Hi please would like a copy too.. masterpiece292@gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by don4real18(m): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2017
jwillng:

Bros- I don send money already na. I don dey hustle before I even comot for plan. Nairalanders in Yankee are good people. They helped a lot.
Bro, oya come and help another Nairalander
Gimme your email contact... I need all the steps... Naija don tire me
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Toseny01: 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
Need a copy at toseny01@yahoo.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Clefayomide: 7:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
ab3458:
Please can someone send me the report too mailenessy@gmail.com tnx in anticipation

someone should please send me the report too victorayomide32@gmail.com thanks in anticipation
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Ereolamide: 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
Woodruffbrigham@gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by onyewuche(m): 12:55am On Aug 08, 2017
Hi please would like a copy too.. Onyewuchechidera@gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Clefayomide: 7:15am On Aug 08, 2017
jwillng
sent you a pm
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by MDJ03: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
@jwillng, please I also need a copy of your report
Kindly send to...
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Nobody: 3:59am On Aug 09, 2017
Bros Abeg help me too o, I need your reports
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Jamezy4u: 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
demmybite:
Bros Abeg help me too o, I need your reports Demmybite@gmail.com

Can I also get it pls? majijames1@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by pjnaira: 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by etiosa97(m): 2:32am On Aug 10, 2017
Please i need someone to help me with a copy of the report please @ etiosaobasohan1@gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
Please I need a copy also,Adekoluopeyemi@gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by geva(f): 12:08am On Aug 11, 2017
I need a copy of your report. Amadavid20@gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by mistiqueone: 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
I would also like to get the report. Kindly send to okekechioma4@gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
someone should help me please, i wanna travel out for my MSc in Norway, Germany or any other European countries. My helper o my helper oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by ayagha: 3:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
Just got a visitor visa what advise can u give me on hustling in USA
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by ayagha: 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
jwillng:

Its not permanent o! I am just a visitor here-but with a long Visa. I have done extensive research though and studying how to make it permanent.

Please throw more light on hustle using a visitor visa cause I just got one
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by abiowhy1: 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
Please I need your email or whatsapp number, just to chart with u on some issues that I have.
carthago.yus@gmail.com
Please I also need your report
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by ifechez: 12:37am On Aug 24, 2017
Please send a copy of the report to newbetterphase@gmail.com. Tanx so much
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by ifechez: 11:36am On Aug 25, 2017
goonerette:
someone should help me please, i wanna travel out for my MSc in Norway, Germany or any other European countries. My helper o my helper oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Contact this guy. His name is Abas, also a nairalander. He can help you with German university admission application
prinzabazz2014@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by mrbillz(m): 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
abisoyeahmed53@gmail.com also need a copy
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by chyk91(m): 3:20pm On Aug 25, 2017
jwillng:

Not only citizens. Even refugees ( I have seen many from Somalia) and green card holders. But is mostly citizens that are that spoilt and refuse to work. There are 2 classes of people getting such payment that I have observed: the lazy ones-mostly their citizens and people who are not lazy, but just lost their jobs. When you loose your job government pays you something until you get another job.
An old school mate I know here lived on such until he finished from school and got a job.

Good day, can this happen with someone who was born in the u.s, but wants to do his university education in the u.s..
Also will such person have to pay full fees??
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Jokkarm2: 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
WELL DONE BRO,
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by uwemubia: 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
Pls I need the report too (uwemubia@yahoo.com) thanks.
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by DereI(f): 10:12am On Aug 26, 2017
Who here received the report so far?
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by chyk91(m): 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2017
maternal:

You're right I've seen many who didn't get a 2nd chance and they're in naija suffering. I always saw Australia as a warmer Canada. Didn't know you guys get 1 year mat leave as well. I'm sure you also get baby bonus cheque and subsidized daycare. This is foreign to our neighbours down south. It's also madness your friend who's a RN won't come up north. You're looking at 84k starting. With OT she's taking in over 100k easily. They'd give her pr on the spot. And since we have universal health care here, her job would be secured. She'd rather stress herself out for papers there?

I've met many people in her situation who finally decided to make the move up north due to the fear of being deported back home. After settling and being successful most can't believe how ignorant they were and wouldn't even move back there. Your friend needs help. No offence.

Please whats the situation for medical doctors trained in nigeria..
Is it as easy cos online, seems canada is difficult for IMGs to get into...
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by smithclito: 7:30am On Aug 27, 2017
smithcliton@yahoo.com thanks
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by samac(m): 10:18am On Aug 27, 2017
Please I need a copy too here is my email..littlecent007@gmail.com
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by Derende(m): 4:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
Good work being, please I will need the report,
this is my email rockyogedegbe@gmail.com
jwillng:
Good evening everyone . Its been a long absence. I lost my original phone number some months back and could not get access to my Yahoo email-so have been unable to reply any emails. I have created a new email address and updated same on Nairaland.
The last 1 year has been amazing both here in the USA and in Nigeria. Will be completing the 2nd edition of my Free Report and updating my new website by beginning of September.
All the permutations, additions and subtractions are working!
Whether you are in Nigeria, planning to come to the USA , already in the USA, planning to leave the USA-believe me YOU CAN MAKE IT!
Re: I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! by gracefoundmme(m): 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2017
I need thee copy of your report too this is my mail.. godblessmegg@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (38) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou / Poland Work Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.