Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos (83193 Views)

Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG / Video: Of The Kids Kissing In A Lagos Church Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos by CookieBrown: 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
igidaduro:
The pics looked staged to me, in the first pic one of the kid was actually looking into the camera, and the location of the 2 pics ain't the same, are you saying they moved somewhere else and the alba ya followed them to snwp

Intelligent fellow spotted.

1 Like

Re: Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos by Binsani(m): 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
Perhaps their brain needs hypo.
Re: Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
MrCork angry
Is this You?
Re: Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos by Dollipsejay(m): 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
Chanchit:
What shall it profit you to film/snap them without doing anything?
abi oo. he should have stopped them or something
Re: Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos by itstpia8: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
thesicilian:
Both the snapper and snapees deserve intense flogging. Instead of going over to correct them, you hid in a corner to record them?
Re: Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos by Temysteve(m): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Buhari brought these curses on us undecided
na thunder go fire ur ass #Oponuagbalagba!!!
Re: Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos by SavageGarden(m): 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
Atleast they got one thing right....they're not fuking Gay... angry

1 Like

Re: Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos by Temysteve(m): 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
nepapole:
When this world go end sef? Na so so endtime we jus dey hear since.
y worrying urself?? When u can relocate to sambisa forest and enjoy urself with bokos...
Re: Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
DaHrNn:

The bible said the sins of the father and mother not ur president... Ur views are baseless and weak of credibility..

Why waste your time on him?
Re: Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos by SidL(m): 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
Really, I dont see anything wrong with this. They have discovered that they are sexual beings and are sharing this and enjoying every moment of it. Why is the most natural thing an abomination, because they are enjoying it? Most do not and will not understand that problems of sexuality and hangups experienced as adults--who for some strange reason treat their sex lives as if they stole it--find its root in repression and blatant hypocrisy of the species on the subject matter. You are all experiencing nothing but jealousy about this young couple, not disgust. You are so worried that your children will discover and experience the exquisite ecstacy of their sexed nature that you send your boys off to boys school and your girls to girls', and simply wonder why they pick up new habits and then label them a "form of sexuality."

As parents, when you detect a quickening of interest of your kids in matters of sexuality, you are to guide them. Tell then how delicious the experience is, that such is their right and that when they eventually encounter a willing partner, that this experience must be shared in grace and dignity... or something to that effect. Our current handling of the matter has not worked, that is why we end up as adults still inordinately obsessed with our peepees and pumpums. We use them as tools of power and control over each rather than a glorious celebration of love.

The fact remains that kids are becoming more developed in body at far much earlier ages than our days. The sex-urge is a biological prerogative much like peeing and pooping and this prerogative does not readily make itself available to anyone's mora-ethical or philosophical opinion on the matter. We ought to view the subject matter from a more enlightened perspective, and quit it already with our self-righteous approach which does not work, self-evidently.

I think an enlightened young couple of the same age discovering themselves is a far much more acceptable reality to me than such discovery at the hands of an adult such as cousin slippery-fingers and madam's oga (for those of you with teen house maids in your homes).

1 Like

Re: Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos by misscall247: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
Logician:
Wow..... this is shocking. What pleasure can they possibly derive.
Handwork of bloggers
Re: Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos by Ijaya123: 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

I like the part you admitted being under a curse.
Re: Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos by 9jatatafo(m): 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
Why make the video instead of correcting the kids?
Re: Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos by ireneony(f): 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
The little boy is even more energetic and romantic than most grow up men grin

Cha I! See smooching grin
Re: Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos by bedspread: 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos by nepapole(m): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
Temysteve:
y worrying urself?? When u can relocate to sambisa forest and enjoy urself with bokos...
Hmm...never tot of dat. Make I shapali pack, I dey come join u now. Tnx bro.
Re: Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos by bryan360: 4:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
the lad grab the ass gud gud
Re: Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos by ireneony(f): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
reminiscing:
I encountered the same situation 6years ago in one public compound where I went to.I caught a 5 years old gal and a 3years old boy at the back of the compound,the boy was by the wall while the gal was in front of him.The gal told the boy to put his "thing" inside her own and the guy did,she was making moaning.I was dumbfounded and I turned back into the house .A woman later caught them ,tied them and flogged scara out of them.The girls mother came back and started insulting the woman for not minding her business. ......I later learnt the girls mother use to bring men to her dirty one room apartment and men sleep with her in the presence of her daughter
but u wicked oooo ...why didn't u stop them. And u allow the other lady to actually come n see for herself.

Mtchhrww
Re: Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos by squarelead(m): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2016
What do you expect, when aunt and uncle also entered the room with door locked, don't you know kids observe a lot and it could have negative impact on them. This is bad and their parents should be aware of this to take corrective measures
Re: Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos by cynthiasparkles: 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
I don't blame the kid's, is what they see on TV and their environment. What do you expect? All the music videos are filled with girls half naked dancing on TV. And the kids watch them. angry sad
Re: Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos by toprealman: 5:01pm On Apr 18, 2016
Logician:
Wow..... this is shocking. What pleasure can they possibly derive.
They are humans you know. At what age did you have your first contact.....*winks*
Re: Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos by SidL(m): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
onatisi:
They learnt it from their parents,seniors at home and from tv movies .
Parents and adults must be very very careful what they do in the presence of kids nowadays,

It is precisely the parents, who as far as practical should do some of this in front of their kids. What is a better demonstration of the fact that this activity is shared in love and mutual respect?
Re: Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos by SidL(m): 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
banmee:
Nigerians are the worst hypocrites on earth. As if they were never kids. As if they never did worse. No wonder they are so repressed sexually.

Repressed and depressed.
Re: Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos by ibro87(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
Not only from their parents even through movies.
Re: Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos by amdoyin82(m): 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
u will have to blame buhari if ur papa give ur mama Belle. Rubbish talk!
Re: Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos by Jacko1(m): 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
Skiborobo skibo

Yebaa oshe baddest
Re: Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos by valentinegibbs(m): 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
can you just hear yourself.....ain't u suppose to have sense?....this is a serious issue,its a warning to parents to know what they do in front of their kids and also know the movies their kids watch
as for you and ur senseless comment,I believe u should grow up soon
Re: Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos by arsenal33: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
MUSIC VIDEOS
Re: Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos by MrCork: 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
Fabulocity:
MrCork angry
Is this You?

..u wanna kiss me? smiley
Re: Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos by Adeevah(m): 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
[quote author=thesicilian post=44810450]Both the snapper and snapees deserve intense flogging. Instead of going over to correct them, you hid in a corner to record them?[/quote

Shey u know may be na the guy send them

To make name on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos by Gebbson007(m): 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
d fear f GOd no gree me touch gel or do rubbish fr church let alone smouch bae fr church. end tym children
Re: Kids Kissing And Smooching In Church In Lagos - Photos by Gebbson007(m): 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
d fear f GOd no gree me touch gel or do rubbish fr church let alone smouch bae fr church. end tym children too much telemundo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Important Roles Of A Father / Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.