Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

I Stand With Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stand With Saraki (1669 Views)

APC Reconciliation: Tinubu In Dilemma Over Grouse With Saraki, Oyegun / Twitter User Sees Buhari's Dinner With Saraki & Dogara As 'Game Of Throne' / Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stand With Saraki by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2016
Dear Comrades,

Let us all post our comments in support of the SENATE PRESIDENT who is being persecuted all because he was exercising his civil rights, I know he will surely defeat the enemies of this state.

*ISTANDWITHSARAKI

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Saraki by smileyz16(m): 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2016
#isitwithsaraki let him go nd exercise is civil right in kirikiri..

7 Likes

Re: I Stand With Saraki by AntiWailer: 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Dear Comrades,

Let us all post our comments in support of the SENATE PRESIDENT who is being persecuted all because he was exercising his civil rights, I know he will surely defeat the enemies of this state.

*ISTANDWITHSARAKI

WHo are the 'us' ?

Before you use your multiple account in solidarity.

'Persecuted for exercising his civil right to steal without any question' ?

3 Likes

Re: I Stand With Saraki by AntiWailer: 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Dear Comrades,

*ISTANDWITHSARAKI

Who are the 'us' ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stand With Saraki by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2016
AntiWailer:

WHo are the 'us' ?

we are the 'us'

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Saraki by chriskosherbal(m): 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
I think the court should be the judge of that.

2 Likes

Re: I Stand With Saraki by superstar1(m): 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
Another face of corruption that is fighting back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Light always overcome darkness. Anticorruption war will overcome corruption, whether by tulasi or tipa tikuku. grin grin grin grin

For every witch, there must be a hunter.

3 Likes

Re: I Stand With Saraki by nepapole(m): 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
This is why its difficult for the country to move forward. Many of us are even proud of standing with thieves. I weep for this nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stand With Saraki by amaechi1: 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2016
Anyone accused of corruption should clear his name. My mother thought me not stand by anyone who was accused of stealing, until he his cleared of the allegation. You may choose to stand by him that should be your concern.

3 Likes

Re: I Stand With Saraki by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
superstar1:
Another face of corruption that is fighting back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Light always overcome darkness. Anticorruption war will overcome corruption, whether by tulasi or tipa tikuku. grin grin grin grin

For every witch, there must be a hunter.
BRO, its best you stand with saraki
Re: I Stand With Saraki by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
amaechi1:
Anyone accused of corruption should clear his name. My mother thought me not stand by anyone who was accused of stealing, until he his cleared of the allegation. You may choose to stand by him that should be your concern.
hes going to survive these trials, and when he succeeds hes going to bounce back too strong come 2019
Re: I Stand With Saraki by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
BlackBaron:

Shameless bastardo!
This is part of the clique ensuring your aged parents probably never had the best medicare nor would you children see development.
I deserve the right to support who i want to support, saraki is to me what tinubu is to you

2 Likes

Re: I Stand With Saraki by BlackBaron: 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

I deserve the right to support who i want to support, saraki is to me what tinubu is to you
And you think I give a shite about Tinubu, another greater robber.

I went to school with the kids of some of these elites and I laugh at the mental retardation of when both sides converge to defend those that have made sure of they and their generation's stagnation.

Don't worry. Keep wallowing in your barely functional society...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stand With Saraki by Goke7: 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
Na so dem stand with Jonathan until e leg bend, smh

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Saraki by ezivision: 12:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
I can never stand with someone on his way to kuje P. NEVER!!
Re: I Stand With Saraki by swagaholic: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
#istandwithsaraki... who killed innocent youth coppers Cuz he lost an election #notmysenatepresident

3 Likes

Re: I Stand With Saraki by TANTUMERGO007(m): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
ezivision:
I can never stand with someone on his way to kuje P. NEVER!!
poor youth undecided

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Saraki by tigerclaws: 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Dear Comrades,

*ISTANDWITHSARAKI

i just love this guy

bro am already a fan
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Saraki by tigerclaws: 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Dear Comrades,

*ISTANDWITHSARAKI

i just love this guy

bro am already a fan
Re: I Stand With Saraki by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
tigerclaws:

i just love this guy

bro am already a fan
UWC BRO

2 Likes

Re: I Stand With Saraki by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:04am On Apr 19, 2016
grin
Re: I Stand With Saraki by abacus(m): 8:18am On Apr 19, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Dear Comrades,

*ISTANDWITHSARAKI

You can with goat.. anyway na your right.

Saraki is frustrating us, what did he really wants from us?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Stand With Saraki by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:25am On Apr 19, 2016
abacus:

You can with goat.. anyway na your right.

Saraki is frustrating us, what did he really wants from us?
he has the right to vote and be voted for, it is only here in Africa that it is a crime to exercise your civil rights cry

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Saraki by fulanimafia: 8:33am On Apr 19, 2016
All these failed PDP hirelings are now hiding under different monikers to fight for corrupt politicians.

Just like they've been losing the plot, they will continue to lose. Saraki is a goner and there's nothing anyone can do about that but wail.

2 Likes

Re: I Stand With Saraki by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 19, 2016
While Saraki is deploying the state resources of the Senate of Nigeria to fight back, he has also deployed jobless, pay-per-post, destiny-for-sale youths like the OP to fight his online battles.

Eventually, all will be in vain for him, and he will go down as the worst Senate president to ever preside over the red chambers.

folks, history is being made in our presence and folks like the OP have decided to be on the wrong side of history.

they have sold their children's birthright for a mess of porridge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stand With Saraki by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:42am On Apr 19, 2016
fulanimafia:
All these failed PDP hirelings are now hiding under different monikers to fight for corrupt politicians.

Just like they've been losing the plot, they will continue to lose. Saraki is a goner and there's nothing anyone can do about that but wail.
after he is indicted, we would go to the 'magistrate court then proceed to the shariah court, grin then to the high court, then to the appeal court, then to the supreme court grin by that time 2019 would be welcoming us. Saraki is going nowhere my bro, he will scale through cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Stand With Saraki by fulanimafia: 8:51am On Apr 19, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

after he is indicted, we would go to the 'magistrate court then proceed to the shariah court, grin then to the high court, then to the appeal court, then to the supreme court grin by that time 2019 would be welcoming us. Saraki is going nowhere my bro, he will scale through cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You said the same thing about Jonathan, and if his defeat and despatch back to the creeks didn't shut you up....how can I expect you to stop wailing about Saraki's inevitable sacking?

Wail on smiley

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Saraki by ki02020(m): 8:54am On Apr 19, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Dear Comrades,

*ISTANDWITHSARAKI
tigerclaws:

i just love this guy
bro am already a fan

You shall all fall with saraki

1 Like

Re: I Stand With Saraki by TANTUMERGO007(m): 8:59am On Apr 19, 2016
fulanimafia:

You said the same thing about Jonathan, and if his defeat and despatch back to the creeks didn't shut you up....how can I expect you to stop wailing about Saraki's inevitable sacking?

Wail on smiley

lets watch and see cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Of PMB On Neco Poster. / N338bn Bailout Fund: Buhari Orders ICPC To Probe Benue, Imo, Osun / Graphic Photos From Logo, Benue Where 6 Were Killed By Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.