Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! (7172 Views)

Am I The Hottest Girl on Nairaland? Rate My Pics / Customs Boss Use & Dump Story: My Pics Were Stolen, Used For Evil- Girl Exclaims / "We Met In 100-Level, He Would Comment My Wife On All My Pics" - Bride-To-Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
When i say that i am the most beautiful guy on nairaland, berra believe me.

Ok

lets go ! ! !

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by onstelly(f): 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
Well you are handsome but do you realize is Monday morning huh
Fling my weaves and walk away

4 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
cheesy.....
I finally get ta see the face of the man who makes all those useless threads I see pop up now an again ... tongue

5 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:32pm On Apr 18, 2016
onstelly:
Well you are handsome but do you realize is Monday morning huh
Fling my weaves and walk away
yeah it is monday.

How about that?
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
cheesy.....
I finally get ta see the face of the man who makes all those useless treads I see pop up now an again ... tongue
is that kingchizzy? My crush
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by mackhunter77: 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
cheesy.....
I finally get ta see the face of the man who makes all those useless treads I see pop up now an again ... tongue
and he says he's "beautiful"
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by RoyalBlak007: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
...Oh yes!

...You is....You is mehn!
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by onstelly(f): 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
yeah it is monday.

How about that?
Sorry just that you know Monday is a day we all should be busy minded not opening meaningless thread all over nl undecided, not like am looking for trouble you know
Well just saw a thread now, why did they ban you for so long, what did you do, welcome back anyway cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
mackhunter77:
He looks nice indeed,but I don't think I've ever called a man beautiful with out a hint of playfulness in my tone

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
onstelly:

Sorry just that you know Monday is a day we all should be busy minded not opening meaningless thread all over nl undecided, not like am looking for trouble you know
Well just saw a thread now, why did they ban you for so long, what did you do, welcome back anyway cheesy
like i said ealier, they said i called someone an ass licker.

And again we are al guilty of this idleness cos u too are on nairaland lazing around wink
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
mackhunter77:
are you kinda jealous or something? undecided
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by AlexCk: 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
Sorry Op, u aint beautiful at all!! !!.

U r handsome grin grin grin
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
He looks nice indeed,but I don't think I've ever called a man beautiful with out a hint of playfulness in my tone
man can be beautiful.

You know that
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
AlexCk:
Sorry Op, u aint beautiful at all!! !!.

U r handsome grin grin grin
they are all

the same cheesy
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
is that kingchizzy? My crush
It's KingCheezy with 2 e's....1 z....an 0 i's tongue yer accent is messin' up my moniker.... tongue
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by sleemoon(m): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
Joblessness. Is a bad disease

Who he epp?

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by AlexCk: 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
they are all

the same cheesy

Lol, hmmm,
Sooo, im sure u have a "handsome" sister.

Tell her that, n u'll be eating dinner from a straw. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by NET1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
serious ego-tripping.

.NET
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
Receive some sense Man ... Don't open a thread to tell us you're handsome or whatever ... Being Handsome won't buy you a house to live in ... As naija de now , who go look your handsomeness

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by onstelly(f): 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
like i said ealier, they said i called someone an ass licker.

And again we are al guilty of this idleness cos u too are on nairaland lazing around wink
Oh just that MrCork has done worse nah
But did you call someone an ass licker
Well I need ur support
Can you give it to me
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
AlexCk:

Lol, hmmm,
Sooo, im sure u have a "handsome" sister.

Tell her that, n u'll be eating dinner from a straw. grin grin
i just told her that and she was shocked and confused because

it's been ages i complimented her grin grin
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by onstelly(f): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
It's KingCheezy with 2 e's....1 z....an 0 i's tongue yer accent is messin' up my moniker.... tongue

What are you doing here.
Go brush your hair or something
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
onstelly:

Oh just that MrCork has done worse nah
But did you call someone an ass licker
Well I need ur support
Can you give it to me
mrcock is my mentor when it comes to using insulting words cheesycheesy

and yes, i can support a fine girl like u wink
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2016
who was ur english teacher? i pray dat d spirit of ben murray bruce visits u!
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by onstelly(f): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
mrcock is my mentor when it comes to using insulting words cheesycheesy

and yes, i can support a fine girl like u wink
Wow thanks
Well not my actually but my frnd refiner
She is contesting as miss NL, you gonna join our team?
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
onstelly:
What are you doing here. Go brush your hair or something
u can be harsh oooo shocked
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
man can be beautiful.
You know that
Can't you just accept my acknowledgement that you look good an not argue with me....... thanks
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
onstelly:

Wow thanks
Well not my actually but my frnd refiner
She is contesting as miss NL, you gonna join our team?
i would like to join but how much will u give? I need money Asap!!

There is one phone i saw and i need money to buy it
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Whitneysoma(f): 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2016
After editing the life outa d picture
Am sure u applied marykay

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by PoliticalThuG(m): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
Can't you just accept my acknowledgement that you look good an not argue with me....... thanks
oh sorrry.. I am always like that. I like argument tooooooo much wink
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by onstelly(f): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
i would like to join but how much will u give? I need money Asap!!

There is one phone i saw and i need money to buy it
Hmmmm
Join first money gonna come later plsssssss
Re: I Am The Most Beautiful Guy On Nairaland. Check My Pics Out!!!! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
u can be harsh oooo shocked
Nah,Onstelly an me are cool.
Onstelly,you here same as me tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Has The Hottest Girls In Nigeria / Man Dies During Sex Competition After Finishing The Seventh Round / Funny How Far People Can Go To Tarnish Your Image, Just See This(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.