Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,022 members, 7,799,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Brigadier General SZ Kazaure Takes Over As NYSC DG - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Brigadier General SZ Kazaure Takes Over As NYSC DG (1760 Views)

Happy Corpers Chanting "Sai Baba! APC!" As NYSC Allowance Is Increased To N50k / 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them / Profile Of Brigadier-General S.Z. Kazaure, NYSC New DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brigadier General SZ Kazaure Takes Over As NYSC DG by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
Brigadier General SZ Kazaure has formally taken over as the 17th Chief Executive of the National Youth Service Corps!

New Director-General Brigadier General SZ Kazaure has arrived the NYSC HQ to assume duty. Hand-over ceremony in progress now. Details later...

https://www.facebook.com/officialnysc/?fref=nf

Re: Brigadier General SZ Kazaure Takes Over As NYSC DG by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
cc: Yokiti, Mynd44, lalasticlala, crazyman, ogbeche77
Re: Brigadier General SZ Kazaure Takes Over As NYSC DG by dejt4u(m): 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
Where is the N500 daily feeding allowance J.B Olawunmi promised us in 2015?
Re: Brigadier General SZ Kazaure Takes Over As NYSC DG by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
dejt4u:
Where is the N500 daily feeding allowance J.B Olawunmi promised us in 2015?

lol..

that one don enter voicemail
Re: Brigadier General SZ Kazaure Takes Over As NYSC DG by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2016
The new Director-General of the National Youth Service Corps, Brig-Gen. Sule Kazaure on Monday took over as the 17th DG of the scheme, promising to be transparent and to prioritise the welfare of the workers and corps members. Kazaure, who said this during the handing over ceremony in Abuja, said the tasks ahead are huge, but added that with unity of purpose, his administration would make progress. He said, “I know that the tasks ahead are enormous and the road is rough, but with unity of purpose, we will make progress. Therefore, I urge all to be pro-active, positive and optimistic in all our dealings so that our individual effort will result into success in line with the vision of the present administration. “On my part, I understand the importance of motivation for staff, I will endeavor to be fair, transparent in my administration to enable us succeed together.” Earlier, the immediate past DG, Brig- Gen. Johnson Olawumi said the agitation for increase in the monthly allowance of the 260,000 serving corps members would soon yield the desired result. He explained that the leadership of the scheme had written series of letters to the Federal Government on the issue, and “there seems to be a ray of light at the end of the tunnel.” Olawumi urged the workers to extend the cooperation he enjoyed during his tenure to his successor. “I want to call on my successor to please prioritise corps members’ welfare during the orientation camp and thereafter. In this regard, the Skills Acquisition and Entrepreneurship Development programme needs to be sustained to reduce the tide of unemployment and promote self- reliance amongst corps graduates,” He stated. Olawumi took over the NYSC leadership on January 6, 2014.

cc: lalasticlala yokiti

(1) (Reply)

Advice To NYSC On Oversized And Substandard Kits Given To Our Corpers / Nigerian Employers And NYSC Discharge Certificate / What If You Don't Have To Spend Your Allawee Again??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.