Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Listen To This Amazing Singles By A Nairalander - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Listen To This Amazing Singles By A Nairalander (582 Views)

Rate these Gospel Singles By A Nairalander / Check Out This Wonderful Singles By Excel / Hot Singles By Dondave- ''the Radio Song'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listen To This Amazing Singles By A Nairalander by jaelz(m): 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2016
My name is Jaelz am a rapper and a singer, have been in music for a while now and just officially released my two new singles title "grin'banj and Genevieve" and "Top Of The World" to the world. Hope to make it into the music industry big time with this singles, please share, download and give your positive feedbacks and constructive critisicms about the songs... Please mods help move to front page.

cc: seun, lalasticlala, ishilove, airforce1, onila, tosyne2much

http://jtownmusic.net/2016/03/01/download-top-of-the-world-and-dband-genevieve-by-jaelz/

Re: Listen To This Amazing Singles By A Nairalander by Vongsama(m): 1:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
jaelz:
My name is Jaelz am a rapper and a singer, have been in music for a while now and just officially released my two new singles title "grin'banj and Genevieve" and "Top Of The World" to the world. Hope to make it into the music industry big time with this singles, please share, download and give your positive feedbacks and constructive critisicms about the songs... Please mods help move to front page.

cc: seun, lalasticlala, ishilove, airforce1, onila, tosyne2much

http://jtownmusic.net/2016/03/01/download-top-of-the-world-and-dband-genevieve-by-jaelz/

Jtownmusic.net ?
Are u from Jos?
Am frm Jos n into music too bt gidi based. Mayb we can connect
Re: Listen To This Amazing Singles By A Nairalander by jaelz(m): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
Vongsama:

Jtownmusic.net ?
Are u from Jos?
Am frm Jos n into music too bt gidi based. Mayb we can connect

Woah thats cool okay boss where you at man?
Re: Listen To This Amazing Singles By A Nairalander by Vongsama(m): 3:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
jaelz:

Woah thats cool okay boss where you at man?
Lagos. I saw ur profile indicates d same
Re: Listen To This Amazing Singles By A Nairalander by jaelz(m): 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
Vongsama:

Lagos. I saw ur profile indicates d same

Great mail me on jaelzy@gmail.com so we get to talk more
Re: Listen To This Amazing Singles By A Nairalander by Vongsama(m): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
jaelz:

Great mail me on jaelzy@gmail.com so we get to talk more
Done

(1) (Reply)

Dope Female Rapper Needed / Watch Official Video: 2baba - Officially Blind (Remix) / Free Music Promotion By Evestoryzone..com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.