Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State (21458 Views)

Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018 / Chinonye Joy Olebu Wins Miss Imo State Queen 2018 (Photos) / Photos From Mr And Miss Imo State Pageant Audition As Grand Finale Holds 16th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by AlexReports(m): 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
The city of Owerri was brought to a standstill over the weekend as the 2016 Edition of Mr and Miss Imo State Pageant took centre stage at a very colourful even‎t.

Several high profile Imolites and students put up appearance at the coronation and award night that recorded impressive turnout.

Amgbaobi Jahdi who represent Mr Mbaitoli emerged Mr Imo State Nigeria 2016 while Okonkwo Jecinta who represented Miss Oru West was crowned Miss Imo State Nigeria 2016.

Popular pageant producer and CEO Most Beautiful Girl in Abuja, Hon. Ejiro Okphiwo ‎ and United Nation youth Ambassador and Manager Miss United Nation pageant, Amb Utchay Odims were part of the high profile judges.

Other winners of the night ‎for female category were; Miss Nwangele - Chris Events Model of the year 2016 , Miss Orlu - Miss Imo State Queen Nigeria Culture, Miss Owerri Municipal - Outstanding Imo State Queen 2016, Miss Onuimo - Miss Imo State Queen Nigeria Top Model and Miss Ikeduru - Miss Imo State Queen Nigeria Tourism.

While the other winner at the male category were
Mr Ikeduru - Chris Events Model of the year 2016‎,
Mr Obowo - Mr Imo State King Nigeria Culture,‎ Mr Owerri West - Outstanding Imo Man 2016‎, Mr Ngor Okpala - Mr Imo State King Nigeria Top Model, Mr Nkwerre - Mr Imo State King Nigeria Tourism‎ and Mr Mbaitoli - Mr Imo State Nigeria King‎.

‎The project director, Mr Chris expressed gratitude for all the sponsors of the event and assured that his company will make sure the winners impact on the welfare of the imolites and students. He further thanked all the guests, personalities and indegenes that stormed the event.

Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by AlexReports(m): 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
More IG @alexreports

1 Like

Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
nice one
Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by lordcyl3(m): 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
issokay
Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by Sunnycliff(m): 9:03am On Apr 20, 2016
IMO, the centre stage of Ngwori in the Land of the Rising Sun!
We have a great penchant for fun, tourism and good time!
No wonder our hospitality is second to none!

7 Likes

Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by MrEmkaul(m): 9:04am On Apr 20, 2016
Let's call a spade a spade!!

UNA TWO NO FINE! angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by donholy28(m): 9:04am On Apr 20, 2016
Nna dix 2016 set ugly o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by tola9ja: 9:05am On Apr 20, 2016
miss fuel scarcity
Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by DAVECENA(m): 9:05am On Apr 20, 2016
No doubt women from the east are really beautiful and most times fair in complexion.But due to their heavy bride price which is equally to the annual salary of some workers,i'll rather look else were.

6 Likes

Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by Darkseid(m): 9:05am On Apr 20, 2016
Good for them.
Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by Flexherbal(m): 9:06am On Apr 20, 2016
Enjoy!
Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by DonMaxxy(m): 9:09am On Apr 20, 2016
Before the 2015 elections...

Roooo: "My people, my people"

Imolites: "Our governor, our governor"

Roooo: "2016 will be factory! factory!! factory!!! Industry! - Industry!! Industry!!! Company! Company!! company!

Imolites: "yeaaaaaaaaa! our governor!

Now 2016 don show. Where are the factories, industries and companies. Is Owerri shoprite an industry? Is Eastern Palm University Ogboko a company? this yeye beauty contest is it the factory you voted for? Meanwhile IMSU is still on strike. My guy wan keep you people at home till 2019, so that when he vacates office, the free education will expire.

Imolites how market. My problem is that some of you are comfortable with mediocrity. If I say you people have been duped again now...

I know the truth is bitter, but it must be told. Let us learn to unmask the devil by telling the truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by Lahotte(m): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2016
ehn

2 Likes

Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by DrayZee: 9:11am On Apr 20, 2016
Sunnycliff:

Which kind hospitality? Imo that you must pay just to get directions to somewhere.

4 Likes

Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by stubbornman(m): 9:12am On Apr 20, 2016
Modelling an avenue to tidy willing gurlsembarassed

3 Likes

Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 20, 2016
I'm from IMO State.
I'm highly disappointed by the wackness of this event.

Rochas is dumb.

3 Likes

Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by Bisjosh(f): 9:13am On Apr 20, 2016
Sunnycliff:

What's this one saying? undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by Okijajuju1(m): 9:14am On Apr 20, 2016

7 Likes

Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by Angelb4: 9:15am On Apr 20, 2016
Chai! That Mr. Imo State will just remove his suite now and enter shop immediately. May God help our hustle...

3 Likes

Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by Afrok(m): 9:17am On Apr 20, 2016
Even CHANGE affected this year's winners shocked

1 Like

Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by Okijajuju1(m): 9:18am On Apr 20, 2016
Angelb4:
Chai! That Mr. Imo State will just remove his suite now and enter shop immediately. May God help our hustle...

But Why? grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:18am On Apr 20, 2016
God bless Imo state

1 Like

Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by classical15(m): 9:21am On Apr 20, 2016
Still searching for the beauty o
Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by cardoctor(m): 9:21am On Apr 20, 2016
They all look more like Mr and Mrs.
Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by Ndkings1(m): 9:23am On Apr 20, 2016
Wow! congrass. . .Thats my fuckn state
Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by Lilimax(f): 9:23am On Apr 20, 2016
DAVECENA:
No doubt women from the east are really beautiful and most times fair in complexion.But due to their heavy bride price which is equally to the annual salary of some workers,i'll rather look else were.
smiley
Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by Ada9103(f): 9:26am On Apr 20, 2016
Wow.......wonderful so proud of my state......but it seems the guy is finer lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by Ptoocool(m): 9:46am On Apr 20, 2016
wetin concern me concern imo?

Na dis year MissNL just tire me, those I've seen so far are what I'll call erm, erm,, s***

Make the mods do the needful, those people are not fit to compete for the said shii,,(some are mumu guys disguising as ladies) some are just the true definition of clueless_ness (comman see their English lah) except this year MissNL is for the worworities,,kai, dem too worwor abeg,,

BTW,,

Its high time we started celebrating those people wey worwor on this platform, we really need to start doing that,, already, I have nominees,, grin
Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by Myhonor(f): 9:47am On Apr 20, 2016
That girl on green is looking. .. .. lipsrsealed
Re: Amgbaobi Jahdi And Okonkwo Jecinta Emerge Winners Of 2016 Mr And Miss Imo State by ghost08(m): 9:54am On Apr 20, 2016
Ada9103:
Wow.......wonderful so proud of my state......but it seems the guy is finer lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I don't get it. Aren't guys suppose to be finer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dokubo Gloria Azibator Wins Miss Nollywood Beauty Pageant (Photos) / Who Said Nigerian Men Dont Have Swag? / Nadia Buari's Birthday Outfit: Hot Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.