Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,912 members, 7,802,969 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Stole My Heart - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Stole My Heart (7539 Views)

Please Break My Heart (romance Thriller) / She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart - Chukwuba Chiluba / Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stole My Heart by spiralquest1(m): 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2016
23. Being there

Harry's P.O.V.
It felt great to actually remember everything. I have never felt this great in my life! Me and Ashley are doing great and even though we may fight every once and a while, We make it through. I loved her with all my heart and I plan to tell her that soon. I just need the right setting. "We should get you back, I'm sure the others are curious about how you are doing." Ashley said with a smile. I looked into her eyes and gave her a passionate kiss and when I pulled away she looked at me a little confused but still smiling. "What was that for?" "Do I need permission to kiss my girlfriend now?" I said teasing her. "No! just curious." She laughed "I just am really happy to be back." she gave me a tight hug and dug her head into my shoulder. Then she got up and put her hand out. "Come on Prince Charming, Your chariot awaits." I chuckled. "Ooo I like that nickname, you gonna keep that?" She laughed "Well I thought it fit." "Oh it does!"I said "Don't get too cocky" she said shaking her head, I laughed and grabbed her hand but I didn't let go of it until I had to let her get into the car, but as soon as we did, I grabbed it again.

Ashley's P.O.V.
We made it back and Harry didn't let go of my hand the entire time. We walked inside to see everyone in the living room, probably waiting for us. There heads all whipped toward us and one by one they stood up and came over. "So?" Louis asked. "I'm back." Harry said with a huge smile. They all hugged him and jumped up and down. After celebrating I told Harry to go hang out with the boys for a while because I knew they were so worried about him and I was feeling rather tired so I just went to my room and lied down. Eventually I ended up falling asleep. I was woken up when I felt someone climb into bed with me I turned to my other side to see Harry looking right in my eyes. "how was your night?" I asked him. "Great, I had a lot of fun! I just forgot that I didn't even thank you for today." "Thank me? why would you need to thank me?" "Well, You helped me and whenever someone helps me I like to thank them" Harry said giving me a wink. he rolled out of bed and asked for my hand. I took it as he led me downstairs and onto the deck. I put my hand over my mouth at the sight of a candlelit dinner. To be honest I didn't even know it got dark out. He raised his other hand pointing it toward the table. "M'lady." I sat down in my chair and watched as harry walked over to his. "Harry you didn't have to do this." "I know, but I wanted to." I smiled and so did he. He stood up, walked over knelt in front of me and grabbed my hand. "Ashley ever since I saw you walking outside, alone my life changed. We have been through so many things together and we are still going strong. I love being with you it makes me the happiest man alive and I couldn't think about how different it would be if you weren't here with me. I know you are insecure and you think you aren't good enough for me, but your wrong. If I can't have you I would probably die. You are smart and beautiful, and I want you forever. I love you Ashley. With all my heart." My heart stopped, And I could tell there was a smile growing on my face. I think I even felt a tear fall down my cheek. "I love you too Harry." He smiled, stood up and kissed me. "But I'm not going to lie, I thought you were going to propose for a second." I said giggling. "We will save that for later down the road," he said smiling. He walked over to a radio and turned it on and soft music started playing. "Care to dance?" He asked holding out his hand. "I'd love to." And with that we danced for what felt like the whole night, and I finally felt like I had somewhere to belong, right in Harry's arms.

THE END!

1 Like

Re: Stole My Heart by spiralquest1(m): 9:19pm On Apr 23, 2016
I want to use medium to thank everyone of you who made time to read through this story. Also, a big thanks to those who made one comment or the other, i really appreciate it.

This story is in two parts. I will soon post the second part which is titled ”stole my heart sequel”. Do watch out for it. But it will only be posted if you ask for it.

Thanks once again. I remain my humble self, spiralquest. The C.E.O. of Quest Industries.

Love you all.
Re: Stole My Heart by remiseyi(m): 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Wow...nice concept... Thanks(hope the sequel will be soon enough)
Re: Stole My Heart by spiralquest1(m): 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
I will try my best sir.
Re: Stole My Heart by paulaspearz(f): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
Missmossy:
Kingtom,Dandypearl,heemah,sageez,Jeenah,paulaspearz,Joanee20 come read.

space booked. Brb with pop corn and kunu
Re: Stole My Heart by babydecency2(f): 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Stole My Heart by spiralquest1(m): 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
babydecency2:
Hmmmmm

what is hmmmmm
Re: Stole My Heart by Missmossy(f): 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2016
Awww so captivating,kudos. choc25bc,kingphillip come read.
Re: Stole My Heart by spiralquest1(m): 6:55am On Apr 25, 2016
My good people, I want to know your view as regards the second part of the story. Should i continue the story on this thread or should i open a new thread. I want to know which will be easier for you. Hoping to read from you soonest.

Thank you.

spiralquest
Re: Stole My Heart by Chubbiehills(f): 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2016
Wow! Nice story you have got here ... I am asking for the other. More grease to your elbow
Re: Stole My Heart by Missmossy(f): 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
You could open another thread then drop the link here.
Re: Stole My Heart by spiralquest1(m): 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
Chubbiehills:
Wow! Nice story you have got here ... I am asking for the other. More grease to your elbow
Thank you so much chubbie. You will get the other part soonest.

1 Like

Re: Stole My Heart by spiralquest1(m): 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2016
Missmossy:
You could open another thread then drop the link here.
Ok ma. Thanks for the love.
Re: Stole My Heart by spiralquest1(m): 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2016
Well, i was just thinking that since its the same story, i should continue it here so it will be more easier for you to read. So, lets get started........
Re: Stole My Heart by spiralquest1(m): 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
1. Disney Dream

Harry’s P.O.V.
I took my camera out of my backpack that was sitting on the hotel bed and turned it to face me as I started recording.

“Hi babe, as you know we arrived in Florida last night and are obviously at Disney World. You think we are here just because I’m break which is half the reason. But I also remember those late nights when you would just blabber on about how you love Disney and want a proposal there,” I chuckled at the memory. “I don’t think you remember them completely because of how over tired you were while talking about it, but don’t worry I did. So I decided that I should get a move on. But I think I hear the shower slowing down so I guess I’ll see you soon, I love you!” I turned off the camera as I heard the shower stop. Ashley came out about 10 minutes later in her tank top and shorts and her hair in a braid.

“Ready?” I said with a smile. “Yes, Of Course!” we put on our shoes and made our way to her favorite park. Magic Kingdom. As the day went on I tried to keep my mind off tonight, but I kept thinking about it as I got more and more nervous. It was starting to get dark which means it was almost time. I was going to do it during the fireworks show. But it was getting harder and harder to wait. “Come on!” Ashley yelled as she grabbed my arm. “We have to go find a good spot for the parade!” She had a huge smile on her face as she pulled me. I laughed watching her; she was like a kid in a candy store. She stopped walking for a second. “What’s so funny?” “I just like how excited you get over Disney World. It’s adorable.” I said with a big smile. She blushed a little and continued walking. “Right… Let’s get that spot." She said smiling back. She pulled me towards "Liberty Square" and we picked a seat right near the edge. We lent up against one of the buildings, I put my arm around her and she put her head on my shoulder, and at that moment. I felt like nothing could go wrong. Like everything was so perfect, it felt like I was dreaming.

Ashley’s P.O.V.
Today was amazing. Spending the whole day in Disney with Harry has been great. This really is the happiest place on earth. My thoughts were interrupted by Harry putting his camera in my face I laughed and pushed it away from my face "Having a good day?" He asked with a smile. I looked at him behind the camera. "How could I not be, It was so perfect!" He nodded with approval. "Good!" He turned off the camera as we continued making our way back towards the castle. For the firework show. When we arrived very soon after the parade we ended up getting a spot right in front of the castle. The show started only about 5 minutes after getting out spots and as I was watching in amazement I felt Harry’s eyes on me so I turned to him and he just smiled. “What?” I said with a giggle. He grabbed my hand. “You’re amazing.” He said walking me forward a little in front of the crowd. I was confused when I saw a light on us and then realized the light was from a camera when Harry and I were projected onto the castle. My jaw dropped as I looked back at Harry, He just continued to talk. “These past few years of getting to know you have been a dream come true and I can’t picture my life without you.” He reached in his pocket, pulled out a box, and got down on one knee, my hand that wasn't in Harry’s hand made its way to my mouth because I was not confused anymore. Tears were forming in my eyes as I heard the oohs and ahhs from all around. “Will you please marry me so I never have to be without you again?” He finished and looked at me with hopeful eyes. I couldn't speak, tears were rolling down my face and my hand was now on my chest. I nodded and embraced Harry in a hug. He picked me up and spun me around in a full circle before putting me back down. He let go of me, retrieved the ring out of the box and put it on my finger I gave him a kiss and when we pulled away his face was glowing. He put his forehead against mine, with all the clapping in the background I quietly told him I loved him. “I love you too.” He said giving me another kiss. I can’t believe I just got engaged! I didn't know how this day could get any better, until this happened.

3 Likes

Re: Stole My Heart by Chubbiehills(f): 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
Lovely update..... Keep it coming.. Thanks
Re: Stole My Heart by spiralquest1(m): 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2016
2. New Flat

Ashley's P.O.V.
Even though I love Disney World, I'm glad to be home, well my new home. Harry and I bought a new flat in London, actually he bought it and surprised me with it when we came back yesterday. It was absolutely amazing. Though there were boxes everywhere right now and our mattress was on the floor, It will get organized soon. A couple days after we had come back, Harry was getting back with the other boys to obviously get back to work. I woke up and he was sound asleep, so I made my way around the boxes in our room and snuck off to the kitchen. I looked in all the boxes in there until I found a box of pancake mix and I sighed with relief. I literally need pancakes every morning or I might go crazy.. I mixed the batter and poured out 4 pancakes in the pan when I heard shuffling feet behind me. "Good morning" I said. keeping my back towards him. "Making some pancakes?" He asked in his raspy morning voice, I turned around and smiled. "What else?" He chuckled and walked to my side, putting his hand on my hip. "Mind making a few extra? The boys are stopping by to see the new place this morning before we get to work." He said while sticking his finger in the batter and licking it. "That is so disgusting." I mumbled with a slight smile. He looked at me as a cheeky grin grew on his face. "What this?" He took the same finger and picked up twice as much batter and shoved it in his mouth, "Mmmmmm" I shoved him "Nasty." We both continued laughing. I finished the pancakes, I ended up making 15, so everyone could have at least 2, I figured Niall would want more. He has become like an older brother to me ever since I have started to hang out with the boys more and more, maybe it's because we share the same love of food. "Hellloooo!" I heard Niall's voice shout through the door "Mmmm I smell pancakes!" He said, I could hear his footsteps picking up to the kitchen. I turned around to see him there licking his lips, as slowly behind him the other boys walked slowly in. "Help yourself!" I said to them as they all dug in. (I made sure to grab a couple before they started eating, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.) There were no pancakes left by the time they all pounced on the plate and in a flash they were sitting down, stuffing their faces. "These are great pancakes" Louis said with a full mouth. I chuckled. "Thank you! I have had a lot of practice." It's true. I always had to cook for myself when I lived with Rob. I shivered at the thought. and I think my face turned sour because Harry leaned over to my ear. "Everything okay?" He whispered, I turned and looked him in his caring eyes. I genuinely smiled at him "Yeah, never been better!" He smiled back then turned his attention to the pancakes. Once everyone was finished we all still sat at the table a few of them holding their stomachs. "So Ashley, What do you have planned for today?" Liam asked. "Well, Jade invited herself over. She said she needed to talk to me, so I'll probably be hanging with her all day." "Uh Oh, What is she talking to you about?" Harry asked. "Not sure, she sounded serious though." I saw that Zayn looked at the clock out of the corner of my eye, "Alright boys, I think it's time to go!" They all stood up, and I got a hug from each one, with a longer and tighter one from Harry and a kiss to go with it. "See you later" He said smiling. I smiled back. "See you all later" I said as I watched them walk out the door. I sighed as I fell on the couch and drifted into a light sleep, that was interrupted by a loud knock on the door and the sound of Jade's voice. "Ashley! Wake up!" She yelled, throwing a pillow at me. "Nice to see you too" I said slowly coming out of my slumber. She sat down next to me with fear in her eyes. "What's up?" She looked at me for a couple seconds. "You're still a virgin... right?" she said in a mumble, I could tell she was uncomfortable. "Yeah, waiting till marriage, I always told you that." I looked her in the eye and I knew what she was getting to. "You didn't?" I said in disbelief. "Here's the story. I went to a party last night and saw Jacob..." Jacob was her ex who was completely mental. "I started drinking because I honestly didn't know what else to do... I was missing him again.." "You shouldn't miss that dirtbag." I said a little upset. "I couldn't help it. But later on I think I put my drink down... and I remember blacking out then..I-I woke up next to Jacob.... I think we might have-" "Wait! Did that jerk put one of those drugs that makes you pass out in your drink and then rape you?" I said with anger swelling up inside me. "I don't know. I blacked out I can barely remember anything!" Tears started to roll down her face. I took her in my arms and comforted her, that was all I could do right now. but when the time is right, I'm confronting that jerk and telling him off... one way or another.

2 Likes

Re: Stole My Heart by spiralquest1(m): 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2016
3. Furious

Ashley's P.O.V.
Jade decided to go home after a while of talking and comforting. But I couldn't stop thinking about it....so I decided to go to where Harry and the boys were working today, I think it was a photo shoot. Harry always lets me know where they are working just in case of an emergency and I took this as a pretty big emergency. I made it to there shoot about 45 minutes later and started looking for a sign of one of the boys. "Ashley? What are you doing here?" I turned around and saw Niall's face smiling. "Hey Niall, I'm actually looking for Harry. Do you know where he is?" "Yeah he is in the middle of the shoot right now he should be done in 5." I blew out a huge breathe. "You okay?" "Yeah Jade just told me something really big this morning and I still haven't been able to calm myself." I said talking fast. Niall put his hand on my should and motioned for me to walk with him. "Need a little help from Harry to calm down?" I nodded and he took me past many people to where the photo shoot was taking place I saw Harry, talking to what looked like the photographer. "You're all set" I heard the photographer say as Harry turned around and saw me. He knew the second he looked into my eyes that something was wrong. "Ashley, What's wrong?" Niall turned and walked away, both me and Harry gave him a thank you as he left, then Harry led me to a quiet corner and sat me on a couch. "What's up?" I tear rolled down my cheek as I told him all about Jade and the other night and how I was frightened for her but also really furious about what Jacob did to her. By the end I was cradled in Harry's arms crying a little into his chest. "I just didn't know what to do and once Jade left, I couldn't stop freaking out about it and I am truly worried for her and I just couldn't calm down which is why I'm here." I said through my tears. Harry lifted my head and wiped my tears. "It will be okay. I'm sure this jerk wont try anything again and if he does then he will have to speak to me and my fist." I gave a little chuckle as I straightened myself up. "I'll probably beat you to that one." "I don't want to be one of those controlling fiances but please try to stay away from him." I sighed and nodded. He gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Would you like to stay here for the rest of the day?" I nodded as her brought me to a chair on the side of the set so I could stay there and whenever they didn't need Harry he could come be with me.

Harry's P.O.V.
I felt bad for her, I would look over every once and a while and she would look so sad. I always took advantage of when I could go be with her, but when I couldn't one of the other boys would, just to make sure she was okay. I felt like all the boys loved her like a sister and I couldn't ask for more, I would never want one of them to fight with her... even though I'm sure that would never happen. The end of the day neared and it was completely dark out. We finished with our photo shoot and took off. I drove everyone home and by the time I dropped everyone off, Ashley had fallen asleep with her hand in mine. I pulled into our driveway and shut off the car, as soon as I did she woke up. "Morning sleepy head." I said laughing. I got out of the car, walked around to the passenger side and picked her up out of the car. "You know I am capable of walking." She smiled at me. "I know." She shook her head and giggled. Once we got inside I put her on the couch. "How about some Hot Cocoa?" I said, knowing it's her favorite. She nodded and I gave her a peck on her nose and went to make hot chocolate. By the time I got back she was cuddled up in a blanket. "Thank you so much." She said. "For what?" "Being the best fiance ever" I kissed her then handed her the hot chocolate. I sat next to her, lifting the blanket on top of her and placing it beneath it as well. "Only thing that could make this better is some beauty and the beast." She turned on the T.V. and went to disney channel, I'm pretty sure she knew this was playing, she turned it on and drank her hot cocoa. Once she was done we cuddled on the couch and drifted off to sleep in each others arms.

2 Likes

Re: Stole My Heart by mhizdaniella(f): 3:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
spiralquest1:
1. A New Life
#spiralquest
a nice piece, but as for the aspect of offering a total stranger a room to stay without her asking, could that really happen in life? just a passing thought
Re: Stole My Heart by mhizdaniella(f): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2016
spiralquest1:
Guys, please dont just read. Try and make comments so as to where and where i would make adjuatments please. That is the only thing that can keep me going. I would really appreciate it if you can do that. Thanks and God bless.

#spiralquest
need to know if you are writing based on what happens in our everyday life, if you are, there are some things that are not that real in the story, but damn it, its super cool piece, kept me glued to my screen.
Re: Stole My Heart by Osjaay(f): 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
I pray for that kind of love and many more
Re: Stole My Heart by Osjaay(f): 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
I pray for that kind of love and many more.such a wonderful and romantic story.
Re: Stole My Heart by harunablezin(f): 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2017
I'm bin carried away by diz story ......pls, don't kill diz story lyk diz oooo... Pls continue from where u stop
Re: Stole My Heart by Shakyroh320(f): 6:50am On May 13, 2017
please spiralquest,come and finish this story,the story is too interesting to die half way like this,morr grease to ur elbow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Urgent And Important: / Which Book Has Impacted Your Life Most? / Story Of How I Became An Airlord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.