Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them (72852 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife In High Spirits As They Arrive Rivers State. PICS / How Oshiomole Betrayed Jonathan After He Helped Him Win His Second Term / Goodluck Jonathan And Buhari In Secret Meeting In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by naija2dabone(m): 6:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
1. Bukola Saraki : He was the brain behind the nPDP, mocked the the then president but I’m sure he is full of regrets.

2 BBOG : One chief reason why the missing girls are still not found is that this group chose to politicise the whole thing. From daily sit outs to press releases, to processing they use every opportunity to abuse the then president but today, after a one off dinner, Buhari has no time for them again. The last meeting they held with him, he angrily walked out on them. And just last week when the sought the attension of his wife, she was more interested in beauty therapy. LOL

3 Benue indigene : The own reward for voting for the “change” scam is Fulani herdsmen ethnic cleansing

4. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso: A PDP governor who sold out and contributed 2m vote is being ostracized by his new party both at home and national level.

5. Others lost on the way side include Tam West, Solodu, Falana, Oby, Atiku, Tinubu,........

275 Likes 26 Shares

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by Luckylife(m): 6:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
6. The Zombies , these are the most hit of the change mantra. They dedicate all their lives on the promises like 5000 stipend, free feeding , Nigeria will magically turn to heaven etc. They assured the world that there messiah is god sent . But the facts now is that they cry and suffer more than the bereaved. Ashame of complaining, many of them are coming out publicly to beg Jonathan and some of his ministers that they were deceive to vote against them. No electricity, no fuel, no money, no 5000,no free food,no economy everything inconclusive NO! NO! NO! NO!

484 Likes 40 Shares

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by lukecent: 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
...And oga Jona is somewhere chilling

238 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by newbornmacho(m): 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
Nice thread

115 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by Branzy(m): 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
saraki and bbog own sweet pass

182 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by youngeagle(m): 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
Karmar is really a b*tch....there embarrassment is till loading

133 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by Jirate(m): 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
Luckylife:
6. The Zombies , are the most hit of the change mantra. They dedicate all their lives on the promises like 5000 stipend, free feeding , Nigeria will magical turn to heaven etc they assured the world that there messiah is god sent . But the facts now is that they cry and suffer more than the bereaved. Ashame of complaining, many of them are coming out publicly to beg Jonathan and some of his ministers that they were deceive to vote against them. No electricity, no fuel, no money, no 5000,no free food,no economy everything NO! NO! NO! NO!
I Agree With You completely.
Some Zombies are still Wondering how on Earth they were all so Easily Deceived by a Set of People who have no Business been in Government.
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

179 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by AhmadMind: 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
hmmmmm

Unfortunately Nigerians have a very short memory. Before GEJ fuel scarcity was an everlasting way of life....Only Deziani changed it. We know she has her issues too.

I wish all these leaders could combine their strengths....But alas wishes aint horses!

201 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by Principal007(m): 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
that's one

3 Likes

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by otukpo(f): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
They are still forming, with time they will confess.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by frank1998(m): 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
Who e epp.....my advice to u o.p tough times dnt last but tough people do

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by idensko(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
frank1998:
Who e epp.....my advice to u o.p tough times dnt last but tough people do

C dem, u don become tough pple now,

Y u no tough when Jonathan dey dre.

Yeye dey smell.

236 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by stebell(m): 9:39pm On Apr 18, 2016
When you need abagworo, egift aka egoat, berem, cramjones and the rest of them APC e-rats one can't find them.

I guess maybe they are buying fuel at the official pump price. Yeye indeed dey really smell.

It's only a president that don't have ideas to solve problems that junket about the world.

96 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by mightyhazel: 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
Luckylife:
6. The Zombies , this are the must hit of the change mantra. They dedicate all their lives on the promises like 5000 stipend, free feeding , Nigeria will magical turn to heaven etc they assured the world that there messiah is god sent . But the facts now is that they cry and suffer more than the bereaved. Ashame of complaining, many of them are coming out publicly to beg Jonathan and some of his ministers that they were deceive to vote against them. No electricity, no fuel, no money, no 5000,no free food,no economy everything NO! NO! NO! NO!
lol! Therez this salesman dat always come 2 my office 2 gv me epistles as to why buhari is D next best tin 2 happen 2 mankind After sliced bread. This guy at a time bcame almost a nightmare 2 me(in my own office o)he wud bring refeshments along and balance himself on my cushioned chair and start reelin epistles abt buhari and change,...
To cut a long story short,since january dis year ,when buhari's clueless govt began biting hard on nigerians,..I neva see ds guy 4 my office.anytime hez passin ma office,hez always on quik march,only casting furtive glances 2wards my entrance.
Maybe moni No evn dey 2 tk chop belle full,how much more 2 buy refreshments take com torment me inside office.

315 Likes 32 Shares

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
stebell:
When you need abagworo, egift aka egoat, berem, cramjones and the rest of them APC e-rats one can't find them.

I guess maybe they are buying fuel at the official pump price. Yeye indeed dey really smell.

It's only a president that don't have ideas to solve problems that junket about the world.

I am observing, when the time comes you will read from me!

-CramJones

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
All Diz blame no go bring light Come naija Or Bring Fuel.
So Make We Chill Till 2019, Then We Go Choose!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by Olril18(m): 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
naija2dabone:
1. Bukola Saraki : He was the brain behind the nPDP, mocked the the then president but I’m sure he is full of regrets.

2 BBOG : One chief reason why the missing girls are still not found is that this group chose to politicise the whole thing. From daily sit outs to press releases, to processing they use every opportunity to abuse the then president but today, after a one off dinner, Buhari has no time for them again. The last meeting they held with him, he angrily walked out on them. And just last week when the sought the attension of his wife, she was more interested in beauty therapy. LOL

3 Benue indigene : The own reward for voting for the “change” scam is Fulani herdsmen ethnic cleansing

4. Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso: A PDP governor who sold out and contributed 2m vote is being ostracized by his new party both at home and national level.

5. Others lost on the way side include Tam West, Solodu, Falana, Oby, Atiku, Tinubu,........
lol..they are all zombies.

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by prinsam30: 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2016
so what next now, are they going to be giving an award?
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by AntiWailer: 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
stebell:

To losers, everything that makes front page is a killer write up.

This is crap. and belongs to the trash can

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by Dragonking: 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
@omenka, is this true from the OP?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by caleb404: 9:53pm On Apr 18, 2016
cramjones:

-CramJones

Dem say make meat hands up,

kpomo still dey raise hand...
cheesy cheesy cheesy
undecided

132 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by notouradmin: 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
people will start dropping saraki photo like they do to this man

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by bonechamberlain(m): 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2016

I have a feeling all those facing trials, betrayed GEJ. the otuoke man is just watching as they are all being dealt with. am very happy about the sidelining of kwankwaso, he saw himself as another northern god or czar.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by VickyRotex(f): 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
This is not nice. Number 3 especially.

So you're saying cos they dint vote for GEJ that's the reason they had to lose their people to fulani's invade.

SMH. Please learn to respect humans. It can happen to anyone. Don't make the death of those people politcal or nemesis.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by 5starmilitant: 9:55pm On Apr 18, 2016
This is just the "Neme", by the time "sis" go join their life will be good as doomed.

Ema binu Saraki grin
Ema binu obiagelli grin
Ema binu kwankwaso grin
Ema binu gbogbo benue grin
Ema binu zombies. grin

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by hardywaltz(m): 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
U have removed Amaechi's name coz before he became a minister his name came up severally on such useless list.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by cescky(m): 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
cramjones:

-CramJones

When a dollar equals one nairA right?

Or did i misquote thy master?...or when generating megawatts ceasee to become rocket science for uncle fash? Lol

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by goodlifehyd1: 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by Sunnynwa: 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
Luckylife:
6. The Zombies , this are the must hit of the change mantra. They dedicate all their lives on the promises like 5000 stipend, free feeding , Nigeria will magical turn to heaven etc they assured the world that there messiah is god sent . But the facts now is that they cry and suffer more than the bereaved. Ashame of complaining, many of them are coming out publicly to beg Jonathan and some of his ministers that they were deceive to vote against them. No electricity, no fuel, no money, no 5000,no free food,no economy everything NO! NO! NO! NO!

Some are already deactivating their accounts on Nairaland eg Obiagelli while some have already disowned Buhari and have vowed to make sure he is booted out in 2019 eg Beremx.

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by McBrooklyn(m): 9:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
Na wetin God want for Nigeria be that! They are just catalyst that speeds up the rate of reaction!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by Sijo01(f): 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy good compilation.

11 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi / Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) / DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.