Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them (72853 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife In High Spirits As They Arrive Rivers State. PICS / How Oshiomole Betrayed Jonathan After He Helped Him Win His Second Term / Goodluck Jonathan And Buhari In Secret Meeting In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by WOTCLEF(f): 10:17pm On Apr 18, 2016
we are painstakingly waiting for the conclusion part of Number 1.

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by notouradmin: 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2016
kenex4ever:
Illiteracy is a disease! Ur english is bad.

please correct me
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by Brugo(m): 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
The stupidity of some people baffles me.

You mock the deaths of the Benue people because of one man - Jonathan? Where does David Mark, strong man of the PDP come from? Is he APC? Did they not vote for PDP in that state?

Have you forgotten the countless deaths at the hands of herdsmen in plateau state during Jonathan's tenure? Was Plateau not a PDP enclave at that time? Why single out the people of Benue for your list?

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by kYjelly2: 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2016
Deen77:

That is to your level of intelligent, you don't build an economy of a nation by importing petroleum products an essential commodities for God sake.

bet according to your masters in APC, its cheaper to import petrol than refine locally.

www.nairaland.com/2990011/cheaper-import-petrol-than-refine

What do you have to say about that huh

Zombie undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by Greenback: 10:21pm On Apr 18, 2016
mandax:

Benue people are not losers. It has been the tradition of Benue people to vote any Fulani presidential candidate in Nigeria right from NPN till today.

Next presidential election, Benue people MUST still vote highest for Fulani presidential candidate.

Benue people are called Munchi, they and Fulani are mixed in blood. Any fight Fulani can't fight, Benue people fight most filthy fights on behalf of Fulani.

see talk? Smh

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by kenex4ever(m): 10:22pm On Apr 18, 2016
notouradmin:

please correct me
work on Ur tenses, that's all.

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by kYjelly2: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
silent10:

Keep on deceiving ursef, ipob flat head grin grin grin

See zombie ooooo

According to zombie, life is great and there is petrol everywhere, talk about deception, abi na inception

Zombie have to dream a dream within a dream, within a dream, b4 in get petrol undecided

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by Greenback: 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
Brugo:

You mock the deaths of the Benue people because of one man - Jonathan? Where does David Mark, strong man of the PDP come from? Is he APC? Did they not vote for PDP in that state?

Have you forgotten the countless deaths at the hands of herdsmen in plateau state during Jonathan's tenure? Was Plateau not a PDP enclave at that time? Why single out the people of Benue for your list?

Only one region can produce senselessness on this abysmal level... Your guess is as good as mine. The conmen of Africa.

I am not surprised that such base clannishness graces the front page of Nairaland. We know where the supermodel hails from. Land of the sunset or something.

painment grin grin
lolll...Zom_B

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by notouradmin: 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2016
kenex4ever:
work on Ur tenses, that's all.

please kindly help me out in my own am rit
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by nortcentrallord(m): 10:29pm On Apr 18, 2016
cramjones:

I am observing, when the time comes you will read from me!

-CramJones

What I would say when am in a ship am not sure of its destination on the High sea. Lol.

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by globatop: 10:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
Majority of those that are casting aspersion at this govt are mischievous, the problems we are facing is just spill over of GEJ misrule.

The situation was almost like this in 1984, buhari was doing a good job then (cleansing), but it was alien to us, buhari could have taken us to eldorado in just biblical 40 days, but we all welcomed change of guard of IBB, the journey is what could be likened to biblical 40yrs, enjoy the ride, if we give our support, the journey could be shorter and smooth.

Am not expecting folks of 30yrs or younger to understand, am ready for their tantrum.

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by nigerianvenom(m): 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2016
missoloye:
7: mbaka: he prophesized and campaigned for buhari. He do not only lost his adoration venue but was also transfered and demoted in another parish.

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by nortcentrallord(m): 10:36pm On Apr 18, 2016
notouradmin:
people will start dropping saraki photo like they do to this man

As people are already dropping buhari's pix even when he is under 1 year ba? Hahahahahahahahahahah.

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by Luckylife(m): 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2016
mightyhazel:
lol! Therez this salesman dat always come 2 my office 2 gv me epistles as to why buhari is D next best tin 2 happen 2 mankind After sliced bread. This guy at a time bcame almost a nightmare 2 me(in my own office o)he wud bring refeshments along and balance himself on my cushioned chair and start reelin epistles abt buhari and change,...
To cut a long story short,since january dis year ,when buhari's clueless govt began biting hard on nigerians,..I neva see ds guy 4 my office.anytime hez passin ma office,hez always on quik march,only casting furtive glances 2wards my entrance.
Maybe moni No evn dey 2 tk chop belle full,how much more 2 buy refreshments take com torment me inside office.
lol! Hahahaha if suicide Na option many of them for embrace it because they can fathom the extend they have been zombifed.

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by silent10(m): 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2016
Brugo:

Only one region can produce senselessness on this abysmal level... Your guess is as good as mine. The conmen of Africa.

I am not surprised that such base clannishness graces the front page of Nairaland. We know where the supermodel hails from. Land of the sunset or something.
Nice one, may God bless u. I hv said this several times "ipob/iPad/ipoo grin grin grin or wateva dey cal themselve re d most hypocritical set of pple in Nigeria. They re so pained their hero gej was given smack down grin in d last election. Their illicit drug business is going down, tnx 2 d law enforcement agencies. *Rubbish set of folks * spits

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by spafu(m): 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
cramjones:

I am observing, when the time comes you will read from me!

-CramJones
Since when did you become an Observatory or an Astrologer? Dey there dey observe until the hardships begin to observe you.

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by PHIPEX(m): 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
Op, you forgot Amechi. By trying to cause rift between Rivers and Bayelsa he thought his people will love him. He told them Jonathan stole their oil hoping to become a godfather through Dakuku and funding of Buhari, he is today a disgrace in Rivers.

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
AhmadMind:
hmmmmm

Unfortunately Nigerians have a very short memory. Before GEJ fuel scarcity was an everlasting way of life....Only Deziani changed it. We know she has her issues too.

I wish all these leaders could combine their strengths....But alas wishes aint horses!
Go and lie down jare! You no hold talk. Who apointed the Diezani you mentioned? What stops the 'changer' from also apointing a brilliant minister to deliva nigeria frm d mess he has plunged them into?

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by nortcentrallord(m): 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
VickyRotex:
This is not nice. Number 3 especially.

So you're saying cos they dint vote for GEJ that's the reason they had to lose their people to fulani's invade.

SMH. Please learn to respect humans. It can happen to anyone. Don't make the death of those people politcal or nemesis.

Political or nemesis, why is their kings man who is supposed to be providing security for the Benue people (buhari) so silent as cold water about it as if they are non existent and the havoc the fulani people brings on those people insignificant?

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
kenex4ever:
Illiteracy is a disease! Ur english is bad.
An illiterate is one who can't read nor write.

For the fact that he made mistakes in his tenses doesn't make him an illiterate...english is nt our first language and i have seen cases were the Kim Kadashians who are born with english as first language make wrong sentences and medical doctors do same too.

Am tired of nairalanders making ppl look silly because of mistakes that can be over looked when you're nt different.

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by mandax: 10:43pm On Apr 18, 2016
Brugo:

A most stupid fella is one who doesn't believe that records are kept by others.

The most filthy fights for Fulani during the pogroms of 1966, we know who did them, though we have forgiven.

Jonathan was also taken for being from your sunset area, and was visited with political hostility from Benue side.

All forgiven shaaa. But learn some lessons.
Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by nortcentrallord(m): 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2016
hardywaltz:
U have removed Amaechi's name coz before he became a minister his name came up severally on such useless list.

Only time is holding Ameachi. All a keg of gun powder needs is a little agitation and it will go off.

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by spafu(m): 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2016
jstbeinhonest:
Benue People are being massacred yet you call it nemesis because they exercised their rights to vote.Do you know what nemesis means?,And this made front page?.Lalasticlala or whoever put this on FP is very stupid.
If I find anything silly, I think it is you and your comments.

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by Okeycima: 10:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
cdoffx:
even though i was not a Buhari supporter during the elections but since when as exercising your free will become betrayal. This thread is too myopic
it has become a betrayal since when the president made that unguarded statement of 97% and 5% and also when the APC national chairman made his own about how the east has to suffer becos of the made their choice which is not in line with his.are u from different part of the world,weren't u aware of them make such utterances?.is it because the chickens has come home to roost u are now saying what u are saying now?.

Re: 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them by nortcentrallord(m): 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2016
Sunnynwa:

Some are already deactivating their accounts on Nairaland eg Obiagelli while some have already disowned Buhari and have vowed to make sure he is booted out in 2019 eg Beremx.

While some are as cold as ICE watching every thread from the sidelines while praying and fasting their youthful days out because of the impending shame the brought on themselves. They rarely contribute on any thread because their moniker is suddenly shameful to them. Take heart and don't forget to educate your children of your mistakes as well as the much known history of Nigeria and your contributions to it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi / Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) / DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies