Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

How Do I Buy Amazon Gift Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Buy Amazon Gift Card (5424 Views)

URGENT: I Want To Buy Amazon Gift Card / Buy Amazon Gift Card In Nigeria & Pay In Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Buy Amazon Gift Card by Nsonaso(m): 12:30am On Apr 19, 2016
Please how do I buy Amazon Gift Card from Amazon.com and use it for Amazon online shopping or send it to someone as a gift?
Re: How Do I Buy Amazon Gift Card by Nsonaso(m): 6:48am On Apr 19, 2016
Help
Re: How Do I Buy Amazon Gift Card by Nsonaso(m): 6:48am On Apr 19, 2016
Please help
Re: How Do I Buy Amazon Gift Card by Nsonaso(m): 6:49am On Apr 19, 2016
I need help
Re: How Do I Buy Amazon Gift Card by demosoft: 7:50am On Apr 19, 2016
You can use your credit card or debit card to buy it .search for Amazon gift card from within the site and chose denomination you want . Put the email you want it delivered and you pay with your card.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Buy Amazon Gift Card by gabman700: 8:31am On Apr 19, 2016
I have some gift cards to sell. Contact us if interested.
Re: How Do I Buy Amazon Gift Card by Nsonaso(m): 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
gabman700:
What's your rate, I need like $616 Amazon Card
Re: How Do I Buy Amazon Gift Card by Nsonaso(m): 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
demosoft:
You can use your credit card or debit card to buy it .search for Amazon gift card from within the site and chose denomination you want . Put the email you want it delivered and you pay with your card.
Thanks.
Re: How Do I Buy Amazon Gift Card by lazinny(m): 1:49am On Apr 21, 2016
You need to contact me 081335nineoneseven5eight. U'll need it.
Nsonaso:
I need help
Re: How Do I Buy Amazon Gift Card by Nsonaso(m): 2:50am On Apr 21, 2016
lazinny:
You need to contact me 081335nineoneseven5eight. U'll need it.
Are you on Whatsapp?
Re: How Do I Buy Amazon Gift Card by lazinny(m): 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
Nsonaso:
Are you on Whatsapp?
nah, am not. its ntn serious anyway.
Re: How Do I Buy Amazon Gift Card by 2sexycom(m): 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
Hey guys, I was given an amazon give card late last yeah but didn't use it. Can I still access it and use it now or it may have expired and no longer usable?
Re: How Do I Buy Amazon Gift Card by arbitrage: 3:08am On Jun 28, 2016
2sexycom:
Hey guys, I was given an amazon give card late last yeah but didn't use it. Can I still access it and use it now or it may have expired and no longer usable?

They may have stated the expiration under the fine print portion of the terms and conditions. Just check it up to read or contact their customer support.
Re: How Do I Buy Amazon Gift Card by 2sexycom(m): 3:29am On Jun 28, 2016
arbitrage:

They may have stated the expiration under the fine print portion of the terms and conditions. Just check it up to read or contact their customer support.
I just checked now and it's still there in my account. There is a book I want to buy on amazon and that is why I need it. Do we pay shipping fees for books sold on Amazon?
Re: How Do I Buy Amazon Gift Card by arbitrage: 3:43am On Jun 28, 2016
2sexycom:
I just checked now and it's still there in my account. There is a book I want to buy on amazon and that is why I need it. Do we pay shipping fees for books sold on Amazon?

Different sellers with different options I think. A book seller may put shipping on his book advert while another may offer free shipping. So you may check by attempting to buy to see all requirements before you decide.
Re: How Do I Buy Amazon Gift Card by 2sexycom(m): 4:49am On Jun 28, 2016
arbitrage:

Different sellers with different options I think. A book seller may put shipping on his book advert while another may offer free shipping. So you may check by attempting to buy to see all requirements before you decide.
Boss, I have 3 books on check out and a gift card balance of $35. How do I use it? Must I add my physical debit card before I can use the gift card? If yes, wouldn't they deduct any money from my physical debit card?

Please see attached...

Re: How Do I Buy Amazon Gift Card by einsteine(m): 7:06am On Jun 28, 2016
2sexycom:
Boss, I have 3 books on check out and a gift card balance of $35. How do I use it? Must I add my physical debit card before I can use the gift card? If yes, wouldn't they deduct any money from my physical debit card?

Please see attached...

You have to add a card to your account. You won't be charged unless you spend more than the gift card amount.
Re: How Do I Buy Amazon Gift Card by 2sexycom(m): 7:08am On Jun 28, 2016
einsteine:

You have to add a card to your account. You won't be charged unless you spend more than the gift card amount.
oh... that sounds super nice cheesy
Re: How Do I Buy Amazon Gift Card by Uchefrancis16(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
2sexycom:
oh... that sounds super nice cheesy
Mind you, amazon no longer supports most visa and mastercard issued by Nigerian banks

Even payoneer cards are not accepted
Re: How Do I Buy Amazon Gift Card by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
Uchefrancis16:
Mind you, amazon no longer supports most visa and mastercard issued by Nigerian banks

Even payoneer cards are not accepted
is there any other way to buy giftcards with Nigeria debit cards since they no longer work on most foreign sites
Re: How Do I Buy Amazon Gift Card by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 21, 2019
gabman700:
do u know where I can buy google or amazon giftcards

1 Like

Re: How Do I Buy Amazon Gift Card by KingAzubuike(f): 9:46am On Aug 27, 2019
demosoft:
Morning pls..

Please how do you send an Amazon gift card to someone.

Preferable to his amazon account.

Thanks and God bless.

(1) (Reply)

CBN Injects Another $190m Into Forex Market / How To Make Money With Branch Payment & Loan Application / Wifi Hotspot In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.