Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash (3669 Views)

Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library / Busted - See Details Of The Fake News Websites Which Published Buhari’s Death / FG Orders CBN, NPA, 15 Others To Refund The N450bn Unremitted Revenue.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash by DaHrNn(m): 4:56am On Apr 19, 2016
Just days after the Presidency revealed that 300 persons and companies were implicated in fresh N116b “curious” contracts issued by the Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA), details of the cash some of those indicted will refund have emerged.
It was also gathered that a former Director of Funds in Office of the Accountant-General of the Federation, Mr Mohammed Dikwa, admitted to the EFCC that the controversial $2.billion released to ONSA under ex-NSA Sambo Dasuki were based on just presidential or ministerial orders.

The Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity to the President, Mallam Garba Shehu, on Thursday said that the ONSA committee had recovered over N7billion from those indicted.

The indicted companies are to refund N41billion. The investigating agencies, including the EFCC, will determine if another N75billion should be recovered from some of the companies.

The Special Committee in the Office of the NSA found persons and companies ‘guilty’ of infractions.

Some of the alleged infractions:

breach of contract terms;
non-execution of contracts;
haphazard or partial completion of contracts;
collection of funds for unexecuted contracts;
diversion of funds for political purposes; and
sheer mismanagement of contract funds.
300 persons and firms have been referred to investigating agencies, including EFCC, ICPC and police.

Amounts to be refunded by some of the persons and companies are as follows:
Acacia Holding Limited – (N600m and N650m);
Reliance Referral Hospitals Limited – N750m (16/4/2015);
African Cable Television Limited – N350million;
Dalhatu Investment Limited(N500m) – 20/12/13 and N200m on 17/3/15;
Duchy Concepts Limited RC392281(N70m) – 17/3/15;
Wehsec Farms Limited RC 713258(N200m);
Stellavera Dev Company – N250m;
Stellavera Dev Company- N250m;
Societe d’Equipments internationaux –
$6,954,000(21/4/2015), $30m(9/5/15); $50m(9/3/15); €1, 395, 346.84(11/12/13); €1,401,869 (2/10/13); €2, 252,252.25; $16m (20/5/14); $38m(20/5/14); $36m(20/5/14); $5m(4/6/14); $10m(11/7/14).

Some expected refunds from individuals are Dr. Bello Matawalle – N300m; Bello Fadile -N100m and Bashir Yududa N1.5billion.

A source in EFCC said: “Some of those indicted have outstanding cases under investigation by our agency. These allegations are intertwined and we may have to improve on a few clues.

“The latest assignment is to recover the sums against these 300 persons and companies. A few of them had written to the commission to refund some money illegally collected for jobs undone.

“In line with the mandate of the Presidency, we will get to the root of the allegations against those already referred to us. We will also collaborate with other investigating agencies.”

Responding to a question, he said: “Of course, some of these persons and companies will be prosecuted.”

1 Like

Re: Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash by jlinkd78(m): 5:04am On Apr 19, 2016
f
Re: Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash by Meriekriss: 5:09am On Apr 19, 2016
As Fayose asked, so why the need to borrow??

11 Likes

Re: Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash by maryjan8(f): 5:18am On Apr 19, 2016
Where is all this money going to.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash by TamunoRichard(m): 5:29am On Apr 19, 2016
And buhari is still borrowing.

5 Likes

Re: Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash by CHIJIOKE1314: 5:29am On Apr 19, 2016
Anyday this govt stop their petty lies then we talk..

5 Likes

Re: Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 5:31am On Apr 19, 2016
Na wa...when will my name be involved in all this scandals. Are these not my mates? I mean...who wouldn't want this headline: NAIRALAND'S PICCOLOBRUNELLI NAMED AS THE PANAMA PAPERS SAGA CONTINUES....then Seun wee na ask me to explain myself. Hehe....

1 Like

Re: Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash by okosodo: 5:31am On Apr 19, 2016
Lies should not be on front page

2 Likes

Re: Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 19, 2016
...and they are still borrowing?

I'll rather believe the devil himself than anything from this propagandist govt.

If they like, they can discover Lord Lugard's 1960 loots, I won't blink an eye.

supporters of APC.angry

1 Like

Re: Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash by kabman: 5:59am On Apr 19, 2016
Why are people in this country like this

2 Likes

Re: Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash by Pidggin(f): 6:03am On Apr 19, 2016
So why dem Wan borrow from China? Bunch of liars grin
Re: Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash by Daniel058(m): 6:08am On Apr 19, 2016
some nairalander go b like "" WHY DIS SAMBO NO SHARE DIS MONEY REACH ME atleast by now my name for dey everywhere.. And I'm like " Oburu godi so 20M KA onyerem, a kaa m inwetego uru 10m by now ...

1 Like

Re: Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 19, 2016
shocked
Re: Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 19, 2016
These people rape.d Nigeria to death, and their mumu followers are online complaining of suffering. Thank God for PMB.

2 Likes

Re: Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 19, 2016
Pidggin:
So why dem Wan borrow from China? Bunch of liars grin
. . . Liars as in these guys are clean and aren't corrupt?! What a soul!
Re: Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash by M4gunners: 6:17am On Apr 19, 2016
Bringbackouryam,but please don't put it in another goat mouth.
Re: Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash by TenPassfour(m): 6:18am On Apr 19, 2016
If this money ever recover from this looter, then PMB has done something for this nation. Imagine this magnitude of fund exume from the bedrock of our economy, thank God we have a good leader that really want to reposition this nation for goodwill. #TeamThinkForMe

3 Likes

Re: Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash by Dottore: 6:18am On Apr 19, 2016
I can see a lot of people going poor suddenly

1 Like

Re: Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash by psucc(m): 6:20am On Apr 19, 2016
Am bored with all these busted stories. If they have uncovered so much why go cap in hand.

At the end of four years Buhari will discovered he had been used by a few to also have their own share since he refused to 'share' the money.
Re: Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash by omenka(m): 6:23am On Apr 19, 2016
Some people on this forum are so depressingly dumb they can hardly form an independent opinion. Imagine the foolishness they display with such immeasurable pride, waving it like some victory medal.

Someone says something very dumb and before you know it, a thousand of them file up behind the post, echoing the same dumb opinion, patting themselves on the back for their collective stupidity..

"..then why is he borrowing?"... and the rest of them have nothing else to contribute than ask "why is he borrowing?"

With reason giving way to stupidity, they imagine tens of billions is all we need to finance the budget.

Na wa oo. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash by rottennaija(m): 6:31am On Apr 19, 2016
Meriekriss:
As Fayose asked, so why the need to borrow??

Because money recovered is not enough and a greater part of it will never be recovered in time.

2 Likes

Re: Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash by rottennaija(m): 6:32am On Apr 19, 2016
omenka:
Some people on this forum are so depressingly dumb they can hardly form an independent opinion. Imagine the foolishness they display with such immeasurable pride, waving it like some victory medal.

Someone says something very dumb and before you know it, a thousand of them file up behind the post, echoing the same dumb opinion, patting themselves on the back for their collective stupidity..

"..then why is he borrowing?"... and the rest of them have nothing else to contribute than ask "why is he borrowing?"

With reason giving way to stupidity, they imagine tens of billions is all we need to finance the budget.

Na wa oo. cheesy

It's expected as most of these use candikot for their waec.

1 Like

Re: Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash by otukpo(f): 6:36am On Apr 19, 2016
Let them continue lying.
Re: Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash by rottennaija(m): 6:42am On Apr 19, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Na wa...when will my name be involved in all this scandals. Are these not my mates? I mean...who wouldn't want this headline: NAIRALAND'S PICCOLOBRUNELLI NAMED AS THE PANAMA PAPERS SAGA CONTINUES....then Seun wee na ask me to explain myself. Hehe....

My brother, you should be happy your name isn't among them. You wouldn't like to make this sort of headline
Re: Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash by phemmie06(m): 6:57am On Apr 19, 2016
Wetin I wan talk. I am tired of reading all these type of news. Proper justice is what we need to every looters not only on ONSA
Re: Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash by Chugavey(m): 7:03am On Apr 19, 2016
rottennaija:

Because money recovered is not enough and a greater part of it will never be recovered in time.

Keep consuming Apc lies: 2Trillion from TSA and 200billion in UAE not enough for a 6 Trillion naira budget?
Re: Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash by momentum85(m): 7:04am On Apr 19, 2016
This government and lies are like bread and butter.
Re: Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash by DonMaxxy(m): 7:23am On Apr 19, 2016
Chisooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos!
why is this country infested with heartless people.
Just imagine raping your country , she continued to bleed, wail and cry, you no gree stop. You wan rape am to death and runaway go UK, US and Dubai.

PMP Bleep all of them till they pay through their ny**shes.
Kirikiri, Kuje et.al must be filled up with these bandits. Kill'em all.

2 Likes

Re: Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash by Meriekriss: 7:30am On Apr 19, 2016
rottennaija:

FGN Spokesman
Re: Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:35am On Apr 19, 2016
modelmike7:
These people rape.d Nigeria to death, and their mumu followers are online complaining of suffering. Thank God for PMB.

Re: Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 7:37am On Apr 19, 2016
TenPassfour:
If this money ever recover from this looter, then PMB has done something for this nation. Imagine this magnitude of fund exume from the bedrock of our economy, thank God we have a good leader that really want to reposition this nation for goodwill. #TeamThinkForMe
Re: Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash by Segadem(m): 7:48am On Apr 19, 2016
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flashback: Why Deeper Life Turned Down Jonathan’s Request To Visit Church / Adebayo Shittu Wears Igbo Attire To FEC Meeting / Enugu Sensitizes Rural Dwellers On Benefits Of SMES Center’s Programmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.