Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Sourceways Multipurpose Limited - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sourceways Multipurpose Limited (1502 Views)

Youths Interested In Agro-processing & Marketing Multipurpose Cooperative / Covenant Fadama Multipurpose Cooperative Society Of Nigeria-the Sage Continues / Procedures To Get Approval For Multipurpose Cooperative Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sourceways Multipurpose Limited by cynthia(f): 4:15pm On Nov 14, 2006
Hello everybody,
           I want to intoduce to everyone the new enterprises we have embarked on. Its SOURCEWAYS MULTIPURPOSE COOPERATIVE LIMITED. Its a cooperative society or cooperative company owned by its members and shareholders, built to advance socio-economic interests of themselves and societies in which their business are being carried on. The Company is built on 3 fundamental business strategies namely; enterprise, micro-finance, human development.
        so this a brief explanation about our company SOURCEWAYS LIMITED, so right now we have over 37 members and we are still looking for more members and Funds. so members any more information will be forwarded.

thank you.
Re: Sourceways Multipurpose Limited by obua: 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2006
What are teh safeguards against fraud and bounced cheques ? Do you have any guarantees from insurance companies. What are the services rendered by the cooperative
Re: Sourceways Multipurpose Limited by cynthia(f): 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2006
hi

obua i appreciate your interest.

Like i said source ways is a cooperative society is that is built on three fundamental business strategies namely 1. enterprises 2. Micro-finance 3. Human Development.

1. Sourceways Enterprise: combines body of businesses ranging from Agriculture, transportation and Haulage, Export and Import, Real Estate and property, information and communication technology, logistics, wholesales and retails services, trade and exhibitions, leasing to manufacturing.

2. Sourceways micro-finance; is intended to provide cheap credit and soft loans for member's small, mediumscale enterprise which has been acclaimed world over as a viable engine for economic growth.

3. Sourceways Human development : is aimed upon human capital and capacity building the hallowed business of searching, selecting, training and deployment of human capital -talents! to areas they are of value-use which would genrate economic returns. this is been done by world class seminars, workshops, social netwworking and supporting we are set to deliver .

WHO MORNITORS SOURCEWAYS NULTIPURPOSE?

Relevant regulator authorities in Nigeria monitor our activities and business conduct. These authorities include; CAC, IST, MINISTRY OF COMMERCE, MINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE, EFCC, NDLEA, CBN, FIRS, SECURITY EXCHANGE COMMISSION (SEC).

SO obua i think i have been able to make sense to you so far so pls you can post any other question which i would be willing to answer or you can call the CEO/president; 08054547730 or 08059217678
Re: Sourceways Multipurpose Limited by tellmemore(m): 9:42am On Nov 16, 2006
Does this mean if I have an idea and need financing I can come and talk to your company about it?
You said "soft loans for member's small, mediumscale enterprise" . How cheap are your soft loans and requirments to be a member?
Re: Sourceways Multipurpose Limited by cynthia(f): 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2006
How do i become member?

1. you will obtain a free copy of our membership application form you can request via e-mail or you can call 08054547730

2. fill out the application form and attach relevant documents (2 passport photograph, curriculum Vitae or Profile) then pay a registration fee of =N2,500 to our finance department and submit the form to our office by post or e-mail

3. prospective member from overseas should pay the sum of $30 registration fee along with minimum investible fund of $250 to our domicilary account.

4. inform our finance department by e-mail or phoe of such transaction and send all necessary document by fax or scan .call 08054547730

5. allow 7 working days for the administrative actions and subsequent issuance of membership ID card and as well as notification of membership.

Answer 2;

yes you can come to us when financing ur business is involved
Re: Sourceways Multipurpose Limited by obua: 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2006
pls paste scanned copy of prospectus on nairaland or give us your website
Re: Sourceways Multipurpose Limited by sholatech(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2006
I am interested.
where is your physical office location?
Do you have any relationship with a licensed MicroFinance Institution?
Re: Sourceways Multipurpose Limited by cynthia(f): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2006
Dear Obua,
I believe you must have seen Our FAQ (Frequently asked questions) in your E-mail box by now. and i think you have spoken to the President Via Phone. the FAQ will help you understand Sourceways Limited
Re: Sourceways Multipurpose Limited by cynthia(f): 11:48am On Nov 17, 2006
Dear Shola,
I want you to know that Our Firm is a Cooperative Society and not a Micro finance instution but we are organizing that now , i with micro finance institution. and again we hold our meetings two sundays in a month. talking of physical office we have not gotten a parmanent that now cos we are faced with The Abuja demolition phenomenom. again we use classic hotel opposite Apo legilative quarters, Garki for our meetings and we are expecting our organization to Grow beyound our expectations.
Re: Sourceways Multipurpose Limited by obua: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2006
Your idea is good.
I actually got some info from the president, but you need to do more work.
You must get a fidelity/bond from a bank or insurance company. You must guarantee peoples' funds.
Re: Sourceways Multipurpose Limited by SeyiJay(m): 5:15pm On Nov 17, 2006
Cynthia, i dig your beat! From ur replies, you are yet to be established in the nation's business capital - Lagos. I'd like to be a member. Pls send me further details: prospectus, terms 'n' conditions, . . .
Expecting your mail: ess_jay4u@hotmail.com
Thx.
Re: Sourceways Multipurpose Limited by cynthia(f): 11:56am On Nov 20, 2006
Dear Obua,

Thank you for Contacting the President of SourceWays and for him telling you about our firm, We appreciate your concern and suggestions. yes we are working very hard to make Sourceways Limited work out for good. Talk of Fidelity or bond from an insurance company or bank and then getting incoopoerated are one of the stuffs we are putting all our efforts and Sacrificing all our time and what it takes to make it work out well. But i will tell you definitely people's fund must be guaranteed. Obua we welcome and appreciate evey suggestions, advice, contacts that you think would be necessary and be of great use to us. thank you very much. and we look forward to more of your replys.
Re: Sourceways Multipurpose Limited by cynthia(f): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2006
Dear Seyi,

Thank you for your interest in what we are involved in. you must have received our mail containing the firms Frequent Asked Questions (FAQ).
Any necessary Questions must be answered accordinly
you can also call or text 08054547730
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Gtb: Help? / . / Local Consumption Of Lng (liquefied Natural Gas)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.