Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb (2969 Views)

Funniest Female Fights In Football 2017 HD / When Your Ex Fights With Her Boyfriend, And Then They Settle / When The President Heard They Want To Impeach Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb by stevnwigw: 7:14am On Apr 19, 2016
the senate has issued an impeachment notice through the Clerk, to the nigeria president. for lying under oath. and gives the nigeria president 3days to provide the embattled waec certificate or be impeached. details shortly...
Re: Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb by Imastexherbal(m): 7:19am On Apr 19, 2016
Lol
Re: Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb by ki02020(m): 7:21am On Apr 19, 2016
stevnwigw:
the senate has issued an impeachment notice through the Clark, to the nigeria president. for lying under oath. and gives the nigeria president 3days to provide the embattled waec certificate or be impeached. details shortly...

Effect of hang over cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb by dotTEE007(m): 7:22am On Apr 19, 2016
Source or adontBELIEVE . . . . . . . .
. . FP things
Re: Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb by UmuEri(m): 7:22am On Apr 19, 2016
It's a possibility. After all Bubu is a certificateless Idi.ot

3 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb by yhemsy62(m): 7:22am On Apr 19, 2016
Source pls
Re: Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb by chiefolododo(m): 7:23am On Apr 19, 2016
I would like to sit down and watch d drama buh you are not saying d truth,
Re: Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb by amaechi1: 7:23am On Apr 19, 2016
Please, don't crack my ribs. I wish them well. I will like to know the first Senate that move the motion.
Re: Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb by Goke7: 7:23am On Apr 19, 2016
Very interesting, saraki is allowed to throw his last card though

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb by Achuwa1(m): 7:24am On Apr 19, 2016
pmb deserves to be impeached coz he already have many impeachable offences hanging on his neck

4 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb by amaechi1: 7:25am On Apr 19, 2016
Achuwa1:
pmb deserves to be impeached coz he already have many impeachable offences hanging on his neck

Please, list them. At least to educate us.

6 Likes

Re: Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb by Godjone(m): 7:31am On Apr 19, 2016
in saner climes, baba deserve an impeachment, but in a banana republic like nigeria, who will bell the cat?

Uptill date, baba is yet to show or tender his certificate- although i know he did not have one

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb by OlowoB(m): 7:39am On Apr 19, 2016
Godjone:
in saner climes, baba deserve an impeachment, but in a banana republic like nigeria, who will bell the cat?

Uptill date, baba is yet to show or tender his certificate- although i know he did not have one

Just look at the f**l saying Buhari has no certificate? Your English sucks.

Do you even have a primary school certificate? Keep on wailing..... Buhari is occupying a position you or your family can only dream of.

FYI, he will be there for 2 terms. Go and kill yourself if you are not happy with it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb by naija247: 7:42am On Apr 19, 2016
So some people believe this rubbish
Re: Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb by bashman004: 7:46am On Apr 19, 2016
@ Mods can U help us move this to the "Jokes" section, please . thank U

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb by ORACLE1975(m): 7:47am On Apr 19, 2016
I beg I dey sleep ooolo
Re: Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb by DonMaxxy(m): 8:08am On Apr 19, 2016
Dont make this man travel again with this kind Lubbbish news! I no follow o!

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb by GoldenJAT(m): 8:19am On Apr 19, 2016
can sum1 pls bomb d national assembly and Aso rock.... Mk we elect new leaders....
Re: Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 19, 2016
lol. I can't remember when I have laughed this hard and long.
issorite.
mods abeg move this to jokes section. thank you.
Re: Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:24am On Apr 19, 2016
@ op I use the name of God beg u, pls don't procreate.
If u already have, hand over your children to your grandparents.

e) he has been educated up to at least the School Certificate level or its equivalent;
http://www.waado.org/nigerian_scholars/archive/debates/election/guidelines.html

http://legalnaija..ae/2014/10/constitutional-requirements-for.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb by donphilopus: 8:34am On Apr 19, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
@ op I use the name of God beg u, pls don't procreate.
If u already have, hand over your children to your grandparents.

Nairalanders, una funny die. .You guys don't disappoint! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin So as not to produce dummies like himself!

1 Like

Re: Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb by mapet: 8:38am On Apr 19, 2016
stevnwigw:
the senate has issued an impeachment notice through the [size=16pt]Clark[/size], to the nigeria president. for lying under oath. and gives the nigeria president 3days to provide the embattled waec certificate or be impeached. details shortly...

......and this is the reason why it is not good to drop out of school
Re: Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb by shaddoww: 8:40am On Apr 19, 2016
@op na too much sleep cos dis one I guess
Re: Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb by AngryNigerian(m): 8:43am On Apr 19, 2016
Chaiiii! See how any anti-Buhari post de sweet people eh!!! I pity anybody wen wan be leader for Naija...
Re: Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb by Florblu(f): 8:46am On Apr 19, 2016
Tor!
Re: Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb by NaWetinDey(m): 8:57am On Apr 19, 2016
GoldenJAT:
can sum1 pls bomb d national assembly and Aso rock.... Mk we elect new leaders....

Why not do it yourself? At least, you have us to publicize/politicize your activities and that of your group.

But if you are afraid, you can hire me for $10b to get it done for you.
Re: Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb by fowosh: 9:14am On Apr 19, 2016
pple can lie......chai..
Re: Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb by bcardastro: 9:53am On Apr 19, 2016
Source??
Re: Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb by Roidatom(m): 9:56am On Apr 19, 2016
Them say them say!
Who say na who say na who say?
Many competitors for L*i Moh****d.
Op I have a job for you:
Tell Nairalanders that everyone will start paying the sum of NGN50 only per post and NGN20 only per comment.
Re: Breakingnews: Saraki Fights Back Set To Impeach Pmb by tempem: 11:07am On Apr 19, 2016
ki02020:

Effect of hang over cheesy
This one pass hangover.

(1) (Reply)

G-string Wahala / Picture Of Police Dancing Kukere At Owambe Party / Photo Of The Day: Lol!what On Earth Is This photographer Snapping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.