Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Can Someone Help My Sister..... - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Can Someone Help My Sister..... (450 Views)

Someone Help Me...how Can I Get Start Menu On Windows 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Help My Sister..... by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 19, 2016
My sistr called me this morning to tell me that someone send her laptop(2 laptops) FROM USA through UK EXPRESS Located in Abuja...

I dont even grab, i want to know if this is legit..
1. Do UK EXPRESS REALLY EXIST IN ABUJA....
2. SOMEONE FROM THEIR OFFICE IN ABUJA CALLED HER TO SEND TO THEM 15K FOR THE LAPTOPS TO BE SEND TO HER......

PLEASE CAN BE POSSIBLE, ANY USEFULL INFORMATION REGARDING THIS.......
Re: Can Someone Help My Sister..... by teelaw4life(m): 7:46am On Apr 19, 2016
Asking you to send them money in order to receive the laptop should be the cue you need to know that you're dealing with con-artists. by the way, was your sister expecting the laptops?

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Help My Sister..... by Lucasinho(m): 7:51am On Apr 19, 2016
scAm Alert...ignore!.....no courier services in Nigeria will charge U such amount of money....
Re: Can Someone Help My Sister..... by ITbomb(m): 8:33am On Apr 19, 2016
Lol, still the same old trick

Fraudsters have gotten your sister's number
Re: Can Someone Help My Sister..... by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 9:02am On Apr 19, 2016
tell her to meet them face to face with her laptop in hand before she pay them.

(1) (Reply)

5 Common Myths About IT Certifications / The Breakdown Of What We Will Create For Your Website Development / Won't Everything Change With Nigeria's Own Spacewalk? Hahahhahahaaha!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.