Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Ooni Of Ife And His Olori At A Royal Dinner - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife And His Olori At A Royal Dinner (31191 Views)

Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Clash At Traditional Rulers’ Council Meeting / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / This Picture Of The Ooni Of Ife And His Wife Has People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Olori At A Royal Dinner by kennyman2000(m): 11:59am On Apr 19, 2016
Kabiyesi oooooooo
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Olori At A Royal Dinner by dammyagboola(m): 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
Kabiyesi ooooo ki ade pe lori ki bata pe lese ki irukeree di okinni.
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Olori At A Royal Dinner by omobaekiti: 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
floragregs:
That olori and beautiful nor suppose dey the same sentence abeg
Are you aware that what you term as beautiful might not be to me...beauty is in the eyes of the beholder... eyi wumi ko wu e,ni ko je ka pa'wo po fe'birin. wetin you like nah be wetin I like na hin make two men join bodi marry one woman.
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Olori At A Royal Dinner by Ada9103(f): 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
I love the KING cool
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Olori At A Royal Dinner by notoriousbabe: 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
He be like say dis man na jolly jolly king
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Olori At A Royal Dinner by Rexnegro(m): 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2016
zone20:
The Ooni of Ife and his beautiful Olori pictured at the Royal court of Oonirisa having Royal dinner with the ambassadors of Senegal, Ghana, South Africa, Tanzania yesterday April 18th.

http://www.musbizubeat.com/2016/04/ooni-ife-olori-pictured-looking-glorious-dinner/
nice pic, but their seat should never be the same in height , design and dressing...she's The wife And wife she's recognized as...the oni is the main subject hence their seats should accord Them accordingly....no hating for The Olori just speaking my mind as a Yoruba guy who feel what I said what's up!!
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Olori At A Royal Dinner by Mbediogu(m): 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
The West have this young Ooni. The North also have another like him in the person of the Emir of Kano. We from the East need people like that who are also educated and enlightened to lead us traditionally. The days of ' Igbo enwe Eze' are gone.
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Olori At A Royal Dinner by tico1212(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
amarachi06:
This man should be called the "Social Media OBA" Yoruba's forgive me but it has been in my mind for a long time and l can't bear it anymore.
And what do you mean by social oba?
I like his royal swag thou
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Olori At A Royal Dinner by j1mmy: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
Royal dinner paid for by tax payers. abolish these dated rubbish and use the money for infrastructure
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Olori At A Royal Dinner by floragregs(f): 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
AreaFada2:

Ok, which adjective would you deem appropriate? cheesy

Mind you, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. In this case, the Ooni himself. grin cheesy
eyes of beerholder ni. Lol
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Olori At A Royal Dinner by CuteTj(m): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
amarachi06:
This man should be called the "Social Media OBA" Yoruba's forgive me but it has been in my mind for a long time and l can't bear it anymore.
Don't forget we are in an Era of photography. Every message is conveyed in pictures now.

The Ooni is not on twitter, Facebook, Instagram, badoo etc. therefore you can't blame the Oba, blame the hungry bloggers who just steal pictures and tag it all in a bid to generate traffic to their sites.
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Olori At A Royal Dinner by ozoemenaca: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
May your reign on the throne of your fathers be long and peaceful. Long Live the King
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Olori At A Royal Dinner by onstelly(f): 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
She is beautiful.
Hey
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Olori At A Royal Dinner by chiefolododo(m): 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
Are they attending cele ?
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Olori At A Royal Dinner by seunfape(m): 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
kilokanmi
Re: Ooni Of Ife And His Olori At A Royal Dinner by Dantalla(m): 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
amarachi06:

Amara call him 24 century Oba, Because is A YOUNG, RICH, RULER........IT compliant, He love youths to the bone he has been canvasing for youth empowerment since he ascended the throne of his fore fathers

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Masquerades In Nigeria / Osun State Anthem / Ooni Ogunwusi & Wuraola Visit Tukur In Abuja - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.