Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Reason Why All Data On The Flash Doesn't Appear On The DVD USB Player - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Reason Why All Data On The Flash Doesn't Appear On The DVD USB Player (1621 Views)

Reason Why The Letters On A Computer Keyboard Are Not In Alphabetical Order / Move All Data From Iphone To Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge At Once / Cancel All Data Plan Autorenewal On All Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why All Data On The Flash Doesn't Appear On The DVD USB Player by Sam0(m): 10:49am On Apr 19, 2016
Good morning to you all.pls what could be the reason why all information on the flash doesn't appear on the DVD USB player? my DVD got spoiled and I though of using the USB port to watch movies but not all the information on the flash drive shows when I want to play them. pls meaningful take on this issue will go a long way as there are some people who are equally affected thanks.
Re: Reason Why All Data On The Flash Doesn't Appear On The DVD USB Player by khalhokage(m): 11:17am On Apr 19, 2016
It's because your DVD player doesn't support the format of those videos, most DVD player only support avi and divx videos, so if you want to play your videos through your player you need to convert them 1st

1 Like

Re: Reason Why All Data On The Flash Doesn't Appear On The DVD USB Player by Sam0(m): 11:23am On Apr 19, 2016
khalhokage:
It's because your DVD player doesn't support the format of those videos, most DVD player only support avi and divx videos, so if you want to play your videos through your player you need to convert them 1st

how do I convert them to avi or divx?
Re: Reason Why All Data On The Flash Doesn't Appear On The DVD USB Player by khalhokage(m): 11:30am On Apr 19, 2016
Sam0:

how do I convert them to avi or divx?

Using a video converter of course, there are converters both for PC and Android devices, so use which ever is most accessible to you.
Re: Reason Why All Data On The Flash Doesn't Appear On The DVD USB Player by Sam0(m): 11:45am On Apr 19, 2016
khalhokage:

Using a video converter of course, there are converters both for PC and Android devices, so use which ever is most accessible to you.

thanks for ur contributions but is it not possible I covert them from the laptop cos that is what is close to me now
Re: Reason Why All Data On The Flash Doesn't Appear On The DVD USB Player by khalhokage(m): 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
Sam0:

thanks for ur contributions but is it not possible I covert them from the laptop cos that is what is close to me now

PC and laptop are the same.
Re: Reason Why All Data On The Flash Doesn't Appear On The DVD USB Player by Sam0(m): 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
what I just did now is I clicked on a video and changed the setting from media player to vlc player cos there are some movie in vlc that plays.I don't know if that would help.
Re: Reason Why All Data On The Flash Doesn't Appear On The DVD USB Player by khalhokage(m): 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
Sam0:
what I just did now is I clicked on a video and changed the setting from media player to vlc player cos there are some movie in vlc that plays.I don't know if that would help.

No, download a video converter and follow the instructions.
Re: Reason Why All Data On The Flash Doesn't Appear On The DVD USB Player by Sam0(m): 9:06am On Apr 20, 2016
kk thanks
Re: Reason Why All Data On The Flash Doesn't Appear On The DVD USB Player by dxdiag(m): 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2016
download TVC total video converter online
it has easier feature for converting videos for ur home threatre and dvd player.
most dvd player wont play mp4/3gp format, they only support DIVX/AVI video file format
Re: Reason Why All Data On The Flash Doesn't Appear On The DVD USB Player by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
For anyone reading after this, get videos of different formats into your MMC/flash see which formats play. I once had Samsung that can identity mp4, avi etc but only reads 3gp.
So, be sure of the format you need before running your video converter.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD Asus R510j Gaming Laptop / Shikini Money For Grade1 Us Used Laptops!!! / How Do I Get Rid Of Mcafee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.