Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

J - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / J (1324 Views)

j / Free Legal Advice For 100 Business Startups - By Top Firm J.O. Fabunmi & Co / J. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

J by Toscoas2(m): 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
k
Re: J by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
Cut the call next time, if they decided not to yield to ur words.
Shikena
Re: J by EnterPRO: 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
you need to pay for the wrist watch sir.

why use it when its not what you ordered for and you were asked to return it?

1 Like

Re: J by Toscoas2(m): 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
EnterPRO:
you need to pay for the wrist watch sir.

why use it when its not what you ordered for and you were asked to return it?
since, JAnuary that i told them, why in April, and why sending wrong item to customer. if it is low price product would they refund me without my request for it
Re: J by arent88(m): 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2016
Oga u are at fault here.u orderd for power bank and u got a wristwatch instead.did u ask them the price of the wristwatch b4 u started using it.
Re: J by EnterPRO: 12:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
Toscoas2:

since, JAnuary that i told them, why in April, and why sending wrong item to customer. if it is low price product would they refund me without my request for it

you told them in January and they immediately asked you to download a return form.

instead, you chose to keep the [expensive] wristwatch?

if if was lipstick they wrongly sent would you have kept it too?

1 Like

Re: J by gabinogem(m): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
U are at fault bro... simply put urself in their shoes, u certainly will know where u err.
Re: J by Toscoas2(m): 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
arent88:
Oga u are at fault here.u orderd for power bank and u got a wristwatch instead.did u ask them the price of the wristwatch b4 u started using it.
i didn't because d amount written on d form is dsame wit amount of power bank
Re: J by Toscoas2(m): 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
gabinogem:
U are at fault bro... simply put urself in their shoes, u certainly will know where u err.
bt wat of d amount dts dsame wit what I ordered for ?
Re: J by sonnie10: 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
You do not keep what does not belong to you except the owner tells you to do so.

1 Like

Re: J by otunbacarter(m): 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2016
Block their number
Re: J by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
Bro u are the one at fault. Why receive an order you didnt order for. Just becuz its expensive you and your neighbor had to keep it. Nahh its not right. What if you were the seller..this as happened to me b4 and i quickly told them its not my package period
Re: J by gabinogem(m): 7:36am On Apr 21, 2016
Toscoas2:

bt wat of d amount dts dsame wit what I ordered for ?
by accepting what you didn't order for, u are at fault. you could have simply tell them to return the item to save you all this unnecessary stress.

(1) (Reply)

Cooking Gas Business Vs Laundry Business, Which Is Better? / Free Vpn / L Will Teach You How To Make 100k Monthly Selling On Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.