Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS (46205 Views)

Young Man Makes Pepper Soup With Bush Rat After Hunting It Down. Photos / My Trap Caught This Bush Rat Yesterday / See The Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by Kbraims(m): 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
so u guyz av started eating bush rat abi...since lassa don go sleep...lolz
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
guess that's dog food right?
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by Willybos(m): 5:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
I knew u killed the one that has been eating all the stool (shit) from ur toilet, and ur talkin about ur Office "Geriout men....".
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by Code45: 5:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
gurunlocker:
This your workplace look like North, those leg am seeing
You funny I swear. gringringrin

5 Likes

Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by frisky2good(m): 5:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
Close to bush or na inside bush the office dey.

Ezedon:
Op it seems ur office is close to bush?
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 19, 2016
grayht:
Meat don done ooo

Make i relax here dey view comments....
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
When hunger strikes , grab a bush meat , available at local corners near you wink

Read siggy pls
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by Ghost447(m): 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
Bush Rat or bush Rabbit?

1 Like

Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by Vongsama(m): 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
Wtf! Y'all ate this for real? Well, one shouldn't be surprised when u start eating lizards
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by Greyworld: 6:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
Drabeey:
Do we have animal rights activists in Nigeria?

For bush rat? Guy wake up

2 Likes

Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by Sayelabola(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
jamoscofield:
......this is the second time God is providing us with this special gift this year.. Lasser or No fever!! Meat don Done!!!

Lalasticlala abeg go hussle Garri come

Well done joor.

I personally killed a similar size four days ago at about 2am, though a female and I just gave it out freely.
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
Chomsky1967:
Abeg where you say you dey work again? Una dress code na die!! "Come to work as you like, you might as well not take a bath" .
grin grin grin
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by habsydiamond(m): 6:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
Na okete be this ooo. Eran abami.
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by iamrealdeji(m): 6:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
jamoscofield:
......this is the second time God is providing us with this special gift this year.. Lasser or No fever!! Meat don Done!!!

Op op omo ale,will you send me some to drink garri with? You must have finished it by now
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by encryptjay(m): 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
Omo, these guys dey vex oooooo grin
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by jojothaiv(m): 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
Chomsky1967:
Abeg where you say you dey work again? Una dress code na die!! "Come to work as you like, you might as well not take a bath" .
Vigilante things on point!!!
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by Talkloaded: 6:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
Yinkatolu:
The first pix got me laffing grin why the tin open mouth like that na

Me sef oh!

1 Like

Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
jamoscofield:

where do you work?
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by shakabulla(m): 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
jamoscofield:

Guy I sabi you die! Alhaji Rasheed son for timber for kaduna. Timber bush rat dey big sha. Greet kd people for me.

1 Like

Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by jamoscofield(m): 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
for those asking where I work . it's in Timber shed railway station Kaduna state
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by jamoscofield(m): 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
icewarmer:
Omor i no fit differ which one be the animal and which one be the human being u all look alike.

Omor see the guy 4 d 1st pic short nicker e be like garri bag,,see him leg e be like ticko=dry meat,,see him slippers like wetin dem dig from graveyard.

Ur work place self na 4 farm una dey work,,,or boro-pit,,or na desert una dey work..wetin u dey work self?? Animal killing and Eating??

Who borrow u phone 2 use post topic for NL? Cos u and ur co-workers still dey live for stone age, abeg una look digusting n irriating abeg,,
See slippers oooooooo.

see this frustrated he goat..
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by Kingcredo(m): 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
jamoscofield:

abeg chop remember Ebola bobo and lasser fever baby
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by OCTAVO: 7:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
warrenweste:
That's okete... U shouldn't have killed it..it has many taboo n myth in Yoruba land... and its even a taboo to eat it

Says who? angry
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by jamoscofield(m): 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
shakabulla:
Guy I sabi you die! Alhaji Rasheed son for timber for kaduna. Timber bush rat dey big sha. Greet kd people for me.

Oboy.. you koreckt die.. abeg who be you
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by icewarmer(m): 7:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
jamoscofield:

see this frustrated he goat..

abeg park well jor,,i jus dey advice u, una 2 dirty jawe and lack fashion sense all of una resemble OBOKI,,very broke creatures from d depths of sahara desert.

poor animal go be like see dis bush-men dey call me bush-rat,so kettle fit call pot black..i no blame una sha i go purge una 2 death jus watch i go give all of una generation Ebola and Lassar fever una go die lyk mosquitos
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
SAratKI
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by jamoscofield(m): 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
icewarmer:

abeg park well jor,,i jus dey advice u, una 2 dirty jawe and lack fashion sense all of una resemble OBOKI,,very broke creatures from d depths of sahara desert.

poor animal go be like see dis bush-men dey call me bush-rat,so kettle fit call pot black..i no blame una sha i go purge una 2 death jus watch i go give all of una generation Ebola and Lassar fever una go die lyk mosquitos

just imagine yourself... you are too dumb to differentiate advice and insult..
Did you really know what "Timber Shed "is..? I bet you don't..
why can't you keep your smelling freaking mouth up if you don't know what to type..
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by Olawale811: 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lassa fever things, please stop eating rat.
Re: Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS by Emmysteve(m): 7:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
icewarmer:
Omor i no fit differ which one be the animal and which one be the human being u all look alike.

Omor see the guy 4 d 1st pic short nicker e be like garri bag,,see him leg e be like ticko=dry meat,,see him slippers like wetin dem dig from graveyard.

Ur work place self na 4 farm una dey work,,,or boro-pit,,or na desert una dey work..wetin u dey work self?? Animal killing and Eating??

Who borrow u phone 2 use post topic for NL? Cos u and ur co-workers still dey live for stone age, abeg una look digusting n irriating abeg,,
See slippers oooooooo.
You are a big fool if you think you sounded funny with this daft comment. Your mentality really stinks. In your myopic mind, farming is only meant for the poor. Coconut brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) / Man Caught And Slaughtered Big Python For Peppersoup / N50 Sachet Garri With Groundnut And Sugar Sold In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.