Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:39 PM

A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic (42565 Views)

Lady Wears Dress Made With Plastic Cups (Photo) / Lady Wore A Dress Made Of Money To A Wedding (Photos) / African Styles You Cant Afford To Miss!!!(pic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic by Julietcutie(f): 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
jeez...i wanted to say creative but... (walks out)
Re: A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic by Tmaritas76(m): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
Many are mad,few is roaming
Re: A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic by vivianbelema(f): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
Fine girl
Re: A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic by Joyce28(f): 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
MISS >:
madness
Re: A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic by olahero(m): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
Madness of the highest order.
Re: A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic by stteejax(m): 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
Many are mad...few are roaming

Re: A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic by VictorRomanov: 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2016
The nairalander no play when him small. This thing na wetin we dey do when our mama been dey learn how to sew clothes. Na him full grown adult do come snap put for net. Wear am commot make rain touch u small!
Re: A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic by Okagba: 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
If you consider yourself a blog writer or have got eyes for gist and would want to be part of a young but growing organisation please send a mail to peter_okagba@yahoo.co.uk
Re: A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic by gbens2000(m): 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
As far as am concerned there is no market for this ,it's total thrash. undecided
Re: A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic by seggzz(m): 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
Ladies and make-up!!! Just on her face she has almost ten different colors. Shukura has really change o with her....
Re: A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic by akilo1: 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
This can only happen in ekiti when you have fayose as governor
Re: A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic by teebell999(m): 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
madness
Re: A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic by shamecurls(m): 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
I love the girls laps.....

Moderate and fresh

As for the Paper dress, I like the news written on the paper
Re: A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic by yinkus204(m): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
Julietcutie:
jeez...i wanted to say creative but... (walks out)
this one wey u put another person pix for ur dp u better call me and give me nice kiss b4 i go believe say na u
Re: A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic by depriceless(m): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
pls wu knw where insurance student can work apart from bank and insurance company
Re: A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic by nbright: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
See her fat face
Re: A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
Let's see the back of the dress. cheesy

I suspect the papers were stapled on 'in-situ'.
Re: A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic by depriceless(m): 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
depriceless:
pls wu knw where insurance student can work apart from bank and insurance company
Re: A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic by fortunechy(m): 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
sm galz hv been mad since 1890
Re: A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic by mommyice: 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
LifeIsGuhd:
Creative but there's a BUT

BUT a human being is not supposed to wear paper, traditionally before paper was used to cover a corpse
Re: A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic by iykekelvins(m): 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
Should I say creative
Re: A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic by Northkendal(f): 2:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
End time dress
Re: A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic by Manji01: 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
xzibukz:
...The dress is also made by a nairalander,pictures bellow
Madness of the century
Re: A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic by teehay45(m): 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
Orisirisi
Re: A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic by Cabalmate(m): 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
The economy made us to turn news papers to clothes
Some where i heard that groundnut oil is now used as fuel
am waiting to hear that water can be converted to power Gens, cars and others shocked
Re: A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic by teehay45(m): 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
Orisirisi! Small time now an polythene bag Una go dey use
Re: A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic by teehay45(m): 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2016
Orisirisi! Small time now na polythene bag Una go dey use
Re: A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic by CUM4WHAT(m): 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
Sunnycliff:
Pray make rain no near you by any means, u hear!
looooool... na true
Re: A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic by Mbediogu(m): 3:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
HateU2:
Lalasticlala, coman see oooo.
We don't need to contest for Miss NL again oo cheesy. Smellymouth and co, oya close thread and let's pick the winner grin
Another bread seller on the way to fame. . .
Re: A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic by Julietcutie(f): 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
yinkus204:
this one wey u put another person pix for ur dp u better call me and give me nice kiss b4 i go believe say na u
mtcheww
Re: A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
Epic Fail
Re: A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic by VoteforLANICKY(f): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
Smh undecided

Can You Rock These Ankara Ball Dresses For Your Events / African Women No Longer "Believe Black Is Beautiful" -by Sede Alonge / How Nigerian Women's Hairstyles Have Evolved Overtime