Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,740 members, 7,802,252 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Download Comedy Video: Akpan And Oduma - Teacher - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Download Comedy Video: Akpan And Oduma - Teacher (37864 Views)

Akpan And Oduma.. This Men Mumu No Get Part 2 (I Can't Stop Laughing) / Akpan And Oduma: Who Foolish Pass Part 1....MUST WATCH!!! / Download Comedy Video: Mark Angel Ft. Emmanuella – Remember (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Comedy Video: Akpan And Oduma - Teacher by Akinonnairaland(m): 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
[img]https://3.bp..com/-ew4tD4_DdV8/VxYNil80AwI/AAAAAAAAB1I/cXyJUpNZqPcNV0by2uAe8RN3jWvSktU8wCLcB/s640/Akpan%2Band%2BOduma%2B-%2BTeacher.jpg[/img]

According to Oduma, Nigeria has a new state named "State of Emergency" making 37 States in all. The National Anthem rendered by both Akpan and Oduma is that of Akpan's country or that of Oduma's country. Crazy dude!

Download and Enjoy!

For Updates on the go, Please Add-up this

BB PIN

5EEED915

Click Here to Download
http://www.naijaoriginal.com.ng/2016/04/download-comedy-video-akpan-and-oduma_19.html

Re: Download Comedy Video: Akpan And Oduma - Teacher by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 31, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if I really can. But then I think to myself, maybe I can't. But if I could, that would be good. Maybe it's all a lie? cry

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Hilarious Photo Of This Man, / Hilarious Photos Of Police Officers Caught Sleeping On Duty / Who Owns The Goat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.