Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Epic Responses! This Dude Gat His Ass Handed To Him!!!(lmao) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Epic Responses! This Dude Gat His Ass Handed To Him!!!(lmao) (1077 Views)

Green, White, Green, Yeah? One Word For This Dude, People / Epic Responses To Questions By Nigerians. Laugh Into The Weekend / Why Can't This Dude Control His P3n!s [joke Of The Day] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Epic Responses! This Dude Gat His Ass Handed To Him!!!(lmao) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
nubian999 (female)
ItzChinnex (male)

I laughed so hard that i almost pee on myself. This guy really got his ass kicked by a GIRL!!! Jesus ooooo! Lmao
nubian999:

He looks more youthful, more handsome, with more money than you so.... yeah... what was your question again
ItzChinnex:

o girl gerarahere mehnnn. if you can't reply politely then use the Exit and stop posting trash.
nubian999:

Ok sensitive nelly undecided
ItzChinnex:

mtchew. gerrout. You are a sadist.
nubian999:

Are you on your period Ok bye undecided
ItzChinnex:

always typing trash. am a dude. so Bleep out sadist.. Good bye.
nubian999:

No... you're a boy so go drink some milk grin
ItzChinnex:

No.... it is babies that drink Milk . you are a Baby, so go and drink some milkgrin . probably the goat milk and pigs , that is good for your health grin
nubian999:

undecided this made sense to you, yes? Ok your five minutes of fame is over. Now fvck off! angry
ItzChinnex:

And all what you have been typing made sense??you have been typing like someone who have lost her senses, actually I don't tag losers though ...and any losser viewing this typos should skip my sobriquet.
Re: Epic Responses! This Dude Gat His Ass Handed To Him!!!(lmao) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hallack:
nubian999 (female)
ItzChinnex (male)

I laughed so hard that i almost pee on myself. This guy really got his ass kicked by a GIRL!!! Jesus ooooo! Lmao

My gender is of zero relevance. But I'm glad i gave you jokes... grin

Modified: I thought you commented on the thread but you opened a thread? Smh lol you're cray cray!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Epic Responses! This Dude Gat His Ass Handed To Him!!!(lmao) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
nubian999:

My gender is of zero relevance. But I'm glad i gave you jokes... grin

Modified: I thought you commented on the thread but you opened a thread? Smh lol you're cray cray!! shocked shocked shocked
That is what i call beef nwanne.
Smh lol you're cray cray too!! shocked grin

(1) (Reply)

Conversation Between A Mad Man And A Normal Man. / When You Refuse To Greet The Herbalist In Your Village.. / Check Out This Funny Conversation Between Buhari And Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.