Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,435 members, 7,801,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? (16837 Views)

FRSC To Embark On “operation Show Your Driving Licence’’ In Lagos / Numbers To Call To Verify The Validity Of Your Driving Licence - FRSC / Test Your Driving Skills With This Puzzle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? by phranq(m): 9:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
I drove from Zaria to Ibadan. left Zaria my 7am n got to Ibadan by 7.15pm. n I swore neva to try dat shit again. though it waz fun
Re: What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? by Seunolad1(m): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
anigbajumo:
Countless of time Abj to Lagos..... If I dnt reach the destination in the next 24hrs,driving still continue.....
wa gbayi eyan mi, I dnt use to get tire of driving
Re: What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? by Dalyricz(m): 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
chimaobikanu:
11hrs! Lagos to Arochukwu in Abia state. Tho used cruise control most often ;-)

What is cruise control?
Re: What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
[quote author=Chalatanace post=44856360]I once drove all day and all night, over 24hours..., are you wondering where I travelled to? I only wanted to break some records...

Set by who undecided[quote author=Chalatanace post=44856360]I once drove all day and all night, over 24hours..., are you wondering where I travelled to? I only wanted to break some records...

Set by who
Re: What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
12 hours If I add my one breaks then 29 hours.
Re: What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? by mavericky(m): 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
Category1:
[size=15pt]mine is from anambra to Malaysia. Bruv see journey shocked, like 25hours I still dey road dey kill plenty shark, dey cause accidents every where....just thank God say we reach that risky journey. Tufiakwa! [/size]

shocked
Your "mumu-ness" is astonishing.

I know say u never even drive toy car before sef
Re: What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? by Ojestas(m): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
I get bored too fast. . 40 mins drive, m bored n tired(both manual & Auto). . Really like to be driven by a friend.
Re: What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? by gentlesinna(m): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
Pls guys,will I b arrested by frsc if I hv dis leaner(L) logo tied on my car wit out driving licence?
Re: What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? by wilsonbright: 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
Mine just 3hrs from Kogi to Enugu... Hehehe I'm stil new in the game thou...
Re: What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? by mejai(m): 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2016
grin

Re: What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? by omron(m): 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
15 hours I remember d day I drove from Ado ekiti to Abuja from 9am till 5pm and I do cab from dat 5pm till 12 midnight date same day I hussle for dating time wella
Re: What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
4 hours (Lagos to Offa, Kwara).

I don't like driving long distance. I avoid it.
Re: What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? by segunotiti(m): 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
Will contribute as a transport management student of FUTA

Under the European drivers rule, it is illegal to drive for 4.5 hours without taking a 45 min break.

Most of the road accidents we have are due to drivers driving tired and thier cognitive senses not working appropriately.

No need to Brag about your ignorance.
Re: What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? by ade2003: 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
9hrs.

Ilorin to Kaduna
Re: What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? by anigbajumo(m): 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2016
Seunolad1:
wa gbayi eyan mi, I dnt use to get tire of driving

Yes sir,how can I gat tired wen am yet to reach where am going to??

To me driving is just like ABC.....
Re: What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? by thesicilian: 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
our police on the road is making road trips boring... and unsafe!

I luv driving, I've driving 12hours stretch with a Range Rover. Rivers to kaduna. I tried bah? grin

12hrs?! The day I'll do that ehn, I'll make sure the Guinness World's Records staff are on ground to video the event! grin

As in, I know a Range Rover has a lot of comfort, but didn't you fall asleep on the steering wheel?
Re: What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? by twinskenny(m): 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lagos to omuaran about 8hrs
Re: What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? by kizyalex10(m): 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2016
When I was still active in driving,i can drive for 11 hours or more,but now, driving is sooo. Boring nd tiring. That I take public transport,unless,its compulsory that I use a car.but then,if u re my. Friend accompanying me to the destination nd u knw hw to drive,then u will turn to my driver that day,but will piss u off because I always correct you as u drive
Re: What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? by jef131: 10:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
Calabar to ilorin
Re: What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? by jayloms: 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
Babake69:
Talking of corruption, we all have to collectively fight it or else we be prepared to pay dearly for it. I followed a PMS tanker just yesterday that loaded from the warri refinery and I decided to know it's final destination and how much they will sell the product. They discharged yesterday and refused to sell. But to my greatest surprised this morning while driving past the station, I saw them selling and the meter was reading N190 / liter. I called the manager's attention to my findings and he threatened to deal with me using the army personnel posted to the station. I tried to explained the situation to others buyers but they all blame Buhari for their woes and predicament. Fellow Niaralander how can we be this wicked to ourselves in this country? I saw over 8 truckloads of PMS entering Warri alone today viewing from the vintage position of my office along the NPA express way, yet all except the NNPC sells at N86 whenever they have the product.

Very pathetic! I tell you. The wickedness we display amongst ourselves is out of this world, perhaps, that's why we remain backwards.
Re: What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
king406:
I can pretty much drive from dawn till dusk, as long as I'm in a Mercedes or BMW. Haven't done so but I know I can. I've done Abuja to kano to and fro so many times.
YOU JUST SPOKE MY MIND. IT DEPENDS ON THE CAR ONE IS DRIVING.
Re: What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? by LordVoldemort(m): 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2016
pure2012soul:

grin
You ehn!

Is it funny? You think I dey joke?

We went AGM you can ask Abija, elemonsho, ogunjimi, efun setan and co

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? by replete(m): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
14hrs Nasarawa to ph after my nysc
Re: What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? by thesicilian: 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2016
segunotiti:
Will contribute as a transport management student of FUTA

Under the European drivers rule, it is illegal to drive for 4.5 hours without taking a 45 min break.

Most of the road accidents we have are due to drivers driving tired and thier cognitive senses not working appropriately.

No need to Brag about your ignorance.
I doubt if the European Drivers put into consideration the possibility of being mugged/robbed on the high way or gas station while taking a 45mins rest, multiple police check points, inability to drive at night in Africa due to no street lights that's making it necessary to get to your destination as fast as possible...

Driving long distances abroad is a fun experience, in Nigeria it is a herculean task that one must get over with as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? by segunotiti(m): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
gentlesinna:
Pls guys,will I b arrested by frsc if I hv dis leaner(L) logo tied on my car wit out driving licence?

1. You shouldn't have a driver's license as a learner, as the license is for someone who has learnt driving.

2. A learner should not drive on the express

3. A learner should drive with an experienced driver evidenced by a driver's license

4. A learner shouldn't drive with passengers except from d experienced driver in front.
Re: What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2016
CFCman:
Mine is 3 hours at a stretch; 5 hours overall in a day.

Why would I drive for 10hours? Am I working in Chisco motors abi Ekenedilichukwu? Lols
Re: What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? by anigbajumo(m): 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
omron:
15 hours I remember d day I drove from Ado ekiti to Abuja from 9am till 5pm and I do cab from dat 5pm till 12 midnight date same day I hussle for dating time wella

Bro,I double my salute oooooo.....

God bless yer hustle real G,anytime am on break in Skul I also drive one of our available truck,from Lagos to Abuja (over 24hrs) or Lagos to kastina or kano (over 48hrs) so am partially addicted to driving.
Re: What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? by Numberz(m): 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
Abuja to Port Harcourt through Warri...about 11hrs on a '97 Camry, done this over ten times. Two bottles of groundnut & countless bottles of Eva water went down for this each time. I mostly drive alone so fiddling with the groundnut bottle & seeds keeps me busy & when I notice fatigue, I usually start doing 40-60km/hr with annoyingly loud music to ginger up!
Re: What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? by makaveli902: 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
1) It depends on the road, the fittnes of the car and some other factors. Mine is 8 hours at a stretch at speed of 100 Km/h....
Re: What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? by Seunolad1(m): 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
anigbajumo:

Yes sir,how can I gat tired wen am yet to reach where am going to??

To me driving is just like ABC.....
yeah from 1 point to another till you get there, it's fun when u are comfortable while driving.
Re: What Is Your Driving Strenght In Hours? by Massdamm(m): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
dinoGLGNG:
I can drive 18hrs too God who made me, mind you with my roll up weed
u be sharp bad guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rolls Royce Reveals 3 Bespoke Phantoms (photos) / Shipping A Car To Nigeria - A Diary (Now With Pictures). / 5 Most Important Things To Do When Your Car Brakes Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.