Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage (57171 Views)

"Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says / Could My Fiancee's Uncle Be Sleeping With Her? / Guys, 8 Ladies You Should Avoid If You Want A Prosperous Financial Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by wristbangle: 9:05am On Apr 20, 2016
nitwitfabian:

You are sTill afraid. Infact, the mentality is wht ur scared of. What you all dnt know is that if u give this gender equality thingy to dem, they will beg you to come and take it back because 90 percent of african women arent fashioned to be in control. They enjoy being kept.

That has been the assumption of Nigeria women whenever we oppose the gender equality thing. You keep saying I am afraid and your assertion is based on my comment. If you have any other thing to say, just say it. Your comment is contrary to the reality on ground. You know Africa women especially Nigerians are bossy. Good day!
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 20, 2016
wristbangle:

That has been the assumption of Nigeria women whenever we oppose the gender equality thing. You keep saying I am afraid and your assertion is based on my comment. If you have any other thing to say, just say it. Your comment is contrary to the reality on ground. You know Africa women especially Nigerians are bossy. Good day!

Well, aint nuttn i can do fr u. If u dnt understand d pandemic. U dnt wanna be bossed. If they wnt b bissy, then will u support it? If yes, then ur scared. Fact still remains. Naija babes include girls u have met. Now... dose girls u have met, hw many of tyem take charge when yall go out to eat. Dont think they will change immediately. Yes they will wanna b bossy, until they realise its nolonger a fantasy and reality is more difficult than controlling men. But if u dont understand... i gerrit.
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by slyrone(m): 9:17am On Apr 20, 2016
[quote author=Vinshu post=44851811][/quote] How do we know you are not sleeping around? woman I don't trust you.
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by enzyfly(m): 9:40am On Apr 20, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

You see....exactly what I'm saying. This is how you go about generalizing and then compiling it into a list of dos and donts. You just concluded I attack tosyne2much with no proof. I'm frustrated @ your writeups!
How would a sane man, have all these qualities in a woman he has regarded as his fiancee? Before a man has placed a woman for possible marriage rites, over 90% of what you wrote there would be non-existent. Come up with something meaningful that people could relate with, and you'll be applauded. Even the likes you'v gathered speaks volumes. It shows it lacks substance, those characteristics you wrote there are behaviours peculiar to mere boyfriend/girlfriend ish........don't be jealous/mad. I prefer tosyne2much writeups to urs. His is much more reasonable and can easily relate to than urs.
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by enzyfly(m): 9:42am On Apr 20, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

You see....exactly what I'm saying. This is how you go about generalizing and then compiling it into a list of dos and donts. You just concluded I attack tosyne2much with no proof. I'm frustrated @ your writeups!
How would a sane man, have all these qualities in a woman he has regarded as his fiancee? Before a man has placed a woman for possible marriage rites, over 90% of what you wrote there would be non-existent. Come up with something meaningful that people could relate with, and you'll be applauded. Even the likes you'v gathered speaks volumes. It shows it lacks substance, those characteristics you wrote there are behaviours peculiar to mere boyfriend/girlfriend ish........don't be jealous/mad. I prefer tosyne2much writeups to urs. His is much more reasonable and can easily relate to than urs.

from what av read u still a kid nd know nothing
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 10:04am On Apr 20, 2016
MarieSucre:

What does gender equality have to do with being unfaithful?
How does holding a contrary opinion to this post make someone an adulterous woman?

Even with the gender inequality we still have men who are flagrantly promiscuous under the guise of "Men are naturally polygamous" and "I am an African man". And y'all don't say peep.
Ooooh!! Okay oooo cool
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 10:06am On Apr 20, 2016
nefertitiram:

Next time just say thank you.

If you weren't constantly showing your ignorance, I would have been nicer.

Even the bible states "study to show thyself approved"

Research more before you write in a public forum, so that you expose the limit of your mental capacity.

FYI it's not gender equality that will make a woman divorce her husband and get half of his entire estate, a simple court marriage gives her that entitlement. But you wouldn't know. Your ignorance will not let you
Now that you have my attention, what's next?
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by enzyfly(m): 10:10am On Apr 20, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

You are not the 1st to try this, very soon you might wanna collect a lil peck, a lil smooch and before you know it.. when you meet a charmer, you will know how far.
as far as m concern dis girl is cheating ...u know who
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by oshaosha2014(m): 10:26am On Apr 20, 2016
Keep receiving gifts anyhow, and using the 'your husband is secure' cliche to justify yourself, when you and your husband jam "the mad one," you will not know when you both will agree that he can have his way with you because of these gifts. Awoof dey run belle o!
Vinshu:

He is aware. Because I share them with him. As I am aware of any gift he receives, so is he aware about any gift I receive.

He is not so insecure to be concerned about whom I'm receiving gifts from because the person giving me the gift knows that there are no strings. I don't pretend to be single outside. Everyone around me knows I'm married. So whoever is giving me a gift especially men, and expecting something in return is in for a shocker.
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Ryabcool(m): 10:28am On Apr 20, 2016
Suigeneris93:
counter thread loading...
you're cute wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by oshaosha2014(m): 10:31am On Apr 20, 2016
Another point just surfaced. They will call you a baby.
kristen12:
Jeez!! You're such a baby. SMH
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by oshaosha2014(m): 10:43am On Apr 20, 2016
Be sleeping around as a woman and let me see the value men and women will place on you.
mrtantalizers:
But seriously, is it only ladies that sleep around? What about guys or men too. In fact men are worse than ladies but y is it that we ignore the men and criticise d ladies. Every man deserves d kind of woman he gets.
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by oshaosha2014(m): 10:45am On Apr 20, 2016
You talk as if we are toddlers here. Expose your sister, galfriend or wife to those characteristics and let's see the end result.
prinsam30:
what if she exhibit all these characteristics you just laid down and yet she's not sleeping around, what can we call that
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by oshaosha2014(m): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2016
Thank you. I used to have a friend like that. I couldn't allow my heart to go the way it wanted to go because of this traits. How can you have a woman who belongs to everybody like a Fulani politician.
vivalavida:
My immediate ex gurlfriend has all the above listed characteristics.

I dont regret leaving her
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by oshaosha2014(m): 10:57am On Apr 20, 2016
A man will always be a man anywhere he finds himself. I don't think the man is weak, he may be pretending he's okay with her lifestyle. Na one day the while bubble go burst wey him go open him mouth yan him mind. Divorce fit follow sef. Insure ko, secure ni.
mukhcech:

nah husband be that. Abeg u don get ur next post title. I mean what kind of husband is that. A weak one I must say. Nice writeup, more matured than tosyn2much 10-10 things. Alhamdulillah, my wife no mark anything for that ur checklist. Em blessed.

1 Like

Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by oshaosha2014(m): 11:01am On Apr 20, 2016
Bro. that's exactly my thought. Time of reckoning is at hand for this lady. She claiming he doesn't feel insecure, instead of her to give herself brain and not put any crack in her marriage.
dotmanz:

If all these are true and he never complained, then something is really wrong somewhere. Either from ur end or his own part. So many factors makes men fold arm to circumstances and a lot of time, their silence can be dangerous than reaction. I have friends who adopt such policy of, 'if u talk now, na another thing she go turn am to, I no get time..' Just watch out..
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by oshaosha2014(m): 11:11am On Apr 20, 2016
Vinshu:

If I do, I need no one's approval or endorsement. As no one can do anything to me If I do. So save your thoughts to yourself.

AS NO ONE CAN DO ANYTHING TO ME IF I DO.

This one go do, over do, e go even did. Na their mindset be this.
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by prinsam30: 11:14am On Apr 20, 2016
oshaosha2014:
You talk as if we are toddlers here. Expose your sister, galfriend or wife to those characteristics and let's see the end result.

I only made an observation, I never imposed it on anybody not even you, so why the headache.

pls try to be observant, not every comment u waste ur time quoting, be warned
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by oshaosha2014(m): 11:19am On Apr 20, 2016
No vex. Let's move on.
prinsam30:

I only made an observation, I never imposed it on anybody not even you, so why the headache.

pls try to be observant, not every comment u waste ur time quoting, be warned
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by prinsam30: 11:20am On Apr 20, 2016
oshaosha2014:
No vex. Let's move on.
thanks and God bless you
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Softing(m): 11:32am On Apr 20, 2016
Cheating is still on your blood... Sis
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by oshaosha2014(m): 11:35am On Apr 20, 2016
amen
prinsam30:

thanks and God bless you

1 Like

Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Vinshu(f): 11:38am On Apr 20, 2016
oshaosha2014:

AS NO ONE CAN DO ANYTHING TO ME IF I DO.

This one go do, over do, e go even did. Na their mindset be this.

That's your business bro. My hubby is even a nairaland member. So I'm sure he has seen this comment and thread. So, leave me alone. Mind your business. Nigerians.
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by judondasylva(m): 12:43pm On Apr 20, 2016
very true that's my current girlfriend. am calling it quit with her today I need true love
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by wristbangle: 2:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
judondasylva:
very true that's my current girlfriend. am calling it quit with her today I need true love

LOl, Na now your eyes just clear? On a serious note, it's not advisable to quit the relationship based on assumptions from this thread. The next girl may actually be worse than this your current gf. Perhaps sit her down and discuss in details if she might change.
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by tosyne2much(m): 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2016
judondasylva:
Bro, don't because of this write-up quit your relationship... Please be wise and think twice before making any decision as regards your relationship
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by robosky02(m): 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2016
lol some one around here just said

to cut the national moi moi abi cake

MzPecs:
What on earth is a responsible guy doing with a lady with such traits? undecidedundecided
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by theEYe21(f): 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2016
What of if you are a boy girl or girl boy? grin grin
wristbangle:

If you are a lady, that means the mentioned habits portrays you.
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by theEYe21(f): 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
You sound soo pained!!! E dey pain you gaga!!! grin grin grin. I want your future wife to do this to you so that it will pain you well well grin or maybe you are already married grin grin
wristbangle:

If you are a lady, that means the mentioned habits portrays you.
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 22, 2016
herbie27:
So what?, are you the person i quoted?.
what goes around comes around!
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Nobody: 3:07am On Apr 22, 2016
Lol. Tosyne2euch and Wristbangle! grin
Re: Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage by Zedoo(m): 5:44am On May 30, 2016
[quote author=Vinshu post=44851811][/quote]

Well the post talked about "traits"...."traits"....."traits"..... I fail to see why you took this personal..... But defensive mechanism shows the exact opposite of what you wrote might be happening. Not an accusation...but you should have posted a comment from a 3rd person view...that way it won't sound like you are being a little "over" sensitive to the topic.... Blessings to your marriage. Godbless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates / Nigerian Lady Weds A UK Man She Met Through Online Dating Site (Photos) / Coronavirus: Mass Masked Wedding In The Philippines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.