Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,264 members, 7,780,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:10 PM

I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) (13053 Views)

This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing / This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing / Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
I love her like Crazy and.

I remember her telling me that I'm the reason why she's shinning and that my love for her is all she wants in this world. kiss kiss

She's one in a million.

I remember all the shakara she did when I first toasted/woo her and how she almost messed me up before my friends.. But I persisted non stop till she gave me green light. cheesy cheesy it was crazy I must confess.

So today we cool.
We not just lovers, we friends, sibblings and lovers.

She's a nairalander and reading..

Blessings baby.
Love you till death.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Buharism: 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
Even my shit fine pass her ugly face jor.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Vinshu(f): 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
Her face is so scary. And why does she look like a man?

37 Likes

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by REMMEI(m): 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
Is this the babe that killed the music career?..

70 Likes

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2016
Vinshu:
Her face is so scary. And why does she look like a man?
evuls everywhere grin grin

16 Likes

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by SUPOL(m): 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
N nw ur advertising her to us. Oga Lead us NOTinto temptation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
she looks fresh out of secondary school

22 Likes

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
All I can see here is perky boobs that won't even full my hand hian!

You can prove me wrong oh grin

8 Likes

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by ify2nyce(f): 7:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
looks more like a donkey

6 Likes

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
her love for me is unconditional

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by jamex93(m): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
Na person side chick u dey die for

undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by masinga07(m): 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2016
Anyway, every man always think he has the prettiest wife.

14 Likes

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Marlvin(m): 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
I see you have a thing for girls with small boobs, your former girlfriend's boobs is small like that of your present girlfriend.

I also see you still clowning , you still know your way to the studio?

11 Likes

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by falconey(m): 7:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
Kai our music star don go

5 Likes

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by gamaliel121(m): 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
Airforce1:
I love her like Crazy and.

I remember her telling me that I'm the reason why she's shinning and that my love for her is all she wants in this world. kiss kiss

She's one in a million.

I remember all the shakara she did when I first toasted/woo her and how she almost messed me up before my friends.. But I persisted non stop till she gave me green light. cheesy cheesy it was crazy I must confess.

So today we cool.
We not just lovers, we friends, sibblings and lovers.

She's a nairalander and reading..

Blessings baby.
Love you till death.

That her friend go well oo...

U suppose the hit her shoress ooo!!!

1 Like

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by thesicilian: 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
She's beautiful. And seems nice

4 Likes

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2016
Eyebrows on fLeek grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Lordabas: 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
Does she have a smelly pussiy?
Lemme call Wizkid and confirm grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
All these posters above, why why evulz? Chai, op iyaf suffer..
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
honestly,

This girl changed my life positively.

Each time I remember all the love she showed me and how she sit my razz asss down and knock some senses into me, I smile and thank God for bringing her into my life.

When I first met her, I could remember introducing myself as "Chuka'' and asked "I want to know if she would love me". cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Her response was epic.

6 Likes

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Goldmaxx(f): 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
Airforce1:
honestly,

Each time I remember all the love she showed me and how she sit my razz asss down and knock some senses into me, I smile and thank God for bringing her into my life.

When I first met her, I could remember introducing myself as "Chuka'' and asked "I want to know if she would love me". cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Her response was epic.
she is beautiful, i tink i like her

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
"I love you till death"!

That's what our fore and presents fathers said also.
But most of them aren't together again.
They got married to someone different entirely.

9 Likes

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by rosieluv(f): 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2016
haters evrywere,she is okay jare. Take care of er well

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Hillzy(m): 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lolz. U're in love bro

1 Like

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Cholls(m): 8:16pm On Apr 19, 2016
my brother your bae na Chinese.

7 Likes

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by posh8701: 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
See Love in Tokyo ooo...... Yes you love her, we know but uploading her picture in a public forum like this is unnecessary......

1 Like

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Aremu01(m): 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2016
So you eventually left pink jacket. Wow I can't just fathom how ppl jump from relationship to the othet
Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2016
Airforce1:
honestly,

Her response was epic.
When you date a teen, this will surely happen.. Display of childishness in public

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Smellymouth: 8:25pm On Apr 19, 2016
Airforce1, stop lying. That's your sister! grin

13 Likes

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Mikylopez(f): 8:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
shez pretty.....stupid in luv shud cum c ow to apply light make up ...she shud stop posting upandan ow her bf dumped her sorry ass..d guy even tried to level ha up a lil.....ani ways ur bae iz cute

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
Sikira re keh grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I Got The Most Beautiful Girl Friend In The World (photos) by firstking01(m): 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
This one no see first half draw where obasanjo dey,,,,mtcheeews

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imagine This Girl Is Your Sister PICTURES / Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex / Naija Boys Invite Strippers To Their Home , Spray Dollars On Their Yansh (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.