Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) (37923 Views)

Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo / 12.4km Stretch Of Parked Trailers On The Road In Lagos (PHOTO) / Drunk Driver Urinates On Himself, Dozes Off After Car Accident In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2016
when in naija do as nigerians do

lasg has long mandated all eateries and petrol stations to provide restrooms for public use. it is highly unlikely that the governments of delat state ever engaged in such consideration.
Re: White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) by breakeven: 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
When you are in Rome , behave like the Romans grin grin
Re: White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) by Rexceedo: 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
E get luck say Waffi guys no catch am. E for smell ehn nyash!
Re: White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) by successbase(m): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2016
The man is consolidating on the platform of do in rome as the romans do

1 Like

Re: White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) by fejicruz(m): 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2016
Dem say when leaf don tay inside soap, the leaf go become soap too. The whitey don stay Warri tay. E don dey behave like Waffarian.

1 Like

Re: White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
He's most likely a Lebanese, but come to think of it in countries where you are not allowed to urinate anyhow, restrooms are readily available though.

1 Like

Re: White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) by Rapmoney(m): 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2016
goingape:
since you know who the man is and his nationality, why don't you walk up to him and tell him what you did is against the law and very bad.

but you stayed one place and snap his picture just to upload it here and be condemning him. undecided

you are an hypocrite. I guess you must be his driver.
Yes, I'm his driver. He is my oga...but unfortunately, you are the house boy!!! angry
Re: White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) by Rapmoney(m): 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2016
fejicruz:
Dem say when leaf don tay inside soap, the leaf go become soap too. The whitey don stay Warri tay. E don dey behave like Waffarian.
grin This ur parable sha! grin
Re: White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) by netafric: 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
I think he's Chinese - they do this kind of nonsense there too.
Re: White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) by Rapmoney(m): 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
Rexceedo:
E get luck say Waffi guys no catch am. E for smell ehn nyash!
Na because Quarter chairman nor dey around! wink cool E get luck!
Re: White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) by Ayo25: 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
Rapmoney:
The question is: Can you do that in his country as a Nigerian?
No that is not the question. The question is do Nigerians do the same thing in their own country. When you are in Nigeria you do as Nigerians do. When you as a Nigerian gets to the white man's country you should do as they do there. Simple.
Re: White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) by Rapmoney(m): 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2016
netafric:
I think he's Chinese - they do this kind of nonsense there too.
He's not. Look at his face in the third pic!
Re: White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) by Rapmoney(m): 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ayo25:
No that is not the question. The question is do Nigerians do the same thing in their own country. When you are in Nigeria you do as Nigerians do. When you as a Nigerian gets to the white man's country you should do as they do there. Simple.
So they should behave improperly in Nigeria? Is that what you mean?
Re: White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) by goingape: 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2016
Rapmoney:
Yes, I'm his driver. He is my oga...but unfortunately, you are the house boy!!! angry
but a wise house boy,

After I must have done all the work. I would on the TV, sit like a king, cooked my food in his house and relax and at the end of the day he pay me.
Re: White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) by Gajabanjago(m): 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
Rapmoney:
Lalasticlala, DisGuy and justwise, make una come see wetin oyinbo dey do for our area o! grin

pls leav lalastic wateva out of this jorr.. do u want to teach him how to do his job
Re: White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) by Gajabanjago(m): 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
Rapmoney:
Lalasticlala, DisGuy and justwise, make una come see wetin oyinbo dey do for our area o! grin

pls leav lalastic wateva out of this jorr.. do u want to teach him how to do his job?
Re: White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) by pinkcita: 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2016
Topccy007:
We taught him that. He's simply doing what he has been seeing us do.

I'm glad I've been opportuned to do this in a white man's country too. So no biggy.
Guy make I hear,you never go any where,na any body him skin fair una dey call white man,even Indian self una call white,phillipinos una call white, that guys looks like a south American a clear Latino or Hispanic he is no white man and they dey what he is doing in his madafuvkn country . original white guy from UK or US can't do that even if he sees people doing it...it's in built...make una no dey call Chinese white people they are not.

1 Like

Re: White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
Rapmoney:
That goes a long way to show how we reason! When they go to their country, they behave properly but when they come down here, they behave the way they please!!!

Public urinaton is a felony in their country. Here, it's not. People's behaviors are only as good as their laws.
Re: White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) by RillJ(m): 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
1. So every albinos (chinko, indian, Kora etc) na whiteman nua abi?

2. Would you have prefared - WHITEMAN MESSED HIMSELF UP WHILE IN WARRI TRAFFIC?

3. Dont you see that passersby were not even bothered?

4. What would you do if pressed beyond resistant and you need to 'wee-wee' while driving? (Pls note there is no public toilet or houses/offices nearby)
(a) Urinate on yourself while driving
(b) Stop the vehicle, move over to the back seat and urinate there
(c) Do like the 'whiteman', park beside the road and urinate there
Re: White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) by Kherry: 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2016
No tym for him to check tym
Re: White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) by Rapmoney(m): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
Gajabanjago:

pls leav lalastic wateva out of this jorr.. do u want to teach him how to do his job
Forget that matter guy! Why u dey drink panadol for anoda man headache?
Re: White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) by luvp: 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2016
na president fault jaro
Re: White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
As naija lay hin bed so oyinbo lie on it grin
Re: White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) by Rapmoney(m): 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
RillJ:
1. So every albinos (chinko, indian, Kora etc) na whiteman nua abi?

2. Would you have prefared - WHITEMAN MESSED HIMSELF UP WHILE IN WARRI TRAFFIC?

3. Dont you see that passersby were not even bothered?

4. What would you do if pressed beyond resistant and you need to 'wee-wee' while driving? (Pls note there is no public toilet or houses/offices nearby)
(a) Urinate on yourself while driving
(b) Stop the vehicle, move over to the back seat and urinate there
(c) Do like the 'whiteman', park beside the road and urinate there

grin Lol...true!
Re: White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
Rapmoney:
This is a high level of lawlessness in a foreign land. I witnessed this at Okorodudu Junction, along Effurun-Sapele Road this evening.

This white man shamelessly parked his car on the road and started urinating, right there in the very presence of everyone; as busy as that junction is!!! If a Nigerian tries this in this man's country, the resultant effect will be very disastrous!!!

Oga where you say make he piss now ehn? Almost all Nigerian who own a car does this. Where he comes from they have public toilets, you pay to use such facilities. The guy try self he even piss on top his own tyre.
Re: White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) by Ayo25: 12:36pm On Apr 20, 2016
Rapmoney:
So they should behave improperly in Nigeria? Is that what you mean?
Am sure you are getting my point even though you pretend not to. If Nigerians themselves do not behave properly in their own country, why should foreigners do?
Re: White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) by profmallory(m): 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2016
Point of correction, we behave ourselves in their country because they act appropriately themselves, but since we don't value ourselves and act as we want, they also follow suite when they come here. Have you noticed how Multinationals operate just like local companies when they come to Nigeria?. That's exactly why Nigeria has not being working..we need a mind set change

Rapmoney:
That goes a long way to show how we reason! When they go to their country, they behave properly but when they come down here, they behave the way they please!!!
Re: White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) by xp17(m): 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2016
Rapmoney:
The question is: Can you do that in his country as a Nigerian?
Behave like a Roma whenever you're there
Re: White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) by Electroweb(m): 12:45pm On Apr 20, 2016
Rapmoney:
This is a high level of lawlessness in a foreign land. I witnessed this at Okorodudu Junction, along Effurun-Sapele Road this evening.

This white man shamelessly parked his car on the road and started urinating, right there in the very presence of everyone; as busy as that junction is!!! If a Nigerian tries this in this man's country, the resultant effect will be very disastrous!!!

Well we can say he is a whitenan, but if we qualify him well, he could be an indian, lebanese, chinese, Phillipino e t .c. Theses people are very very close to Nigerians in the act of Breakng the law.
Re: White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) by Praktikals(m): 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
Rapmoney:
When in Rome, you behave like the Romans! The white man is a fast learner grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) by Rapmoney(m): 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
profmallory:
Point of correction, we behave ourselves in their country because they act appropriately themselves, but since we don't value ourselves and act as we want, they also follow suite when they come here. Have you noticed how Multinationals operate just like local companies when they come to Nigeria?. That's exactly why Nigeria has not being working..we need a mind set change

Thanks! cheesy
Re: White Man Urinates On The Road In Warri (photo) by Topiipii(m): 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2016
Rapmoney:

You can't have separate rules for Nigerians and foreigners; if a Nigerian can do that without getting arrested, then expect the same for a foreigner. All men are equal in the eyes of the law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Excited After Coming Out Of This Horrible Accident Without Any Injury. PICS / Pictures Of The New Terminal, Port Harcourt International Airport, Omagwa / Train Crushes Trapped Trailer In Lagos, Two Die, Others Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.