Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

My American Woman Went To Report Me For Not Divorce To The Embassy.advice Me Pls - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My American Woman Went To Report Me For Not Divorce To The Embassy.advice Me Pls (1328 Views)

‘I Went To Libya With Two Legs, Came Back An Amputee’ – Returnee / Got My American Visa, At Last I Will See America... / Can The Embassy Arrest Me For A Fake Document? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My American Woman Went To Report Me For Not Divorce To The Embassy.advice Me Pls by johnsonolu: 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
I got married to an American woman in which we were denied visa to join each other but since that time she became something else in which I couldn't cope with at all and she keeps asking for divorce, but 4 months after the interview I told her to go her way and I will go mine, so she canceled the application that ought to be reviewed in which she regretted it later. Lately, she started saying I wanted to use the marriage certificate to come to the states and after my investigation I realized some people were telling her that and even pushed her to report me to the U.S embassy in Lagos. I never have such intention and I believe something like that can never happen. The divorce will be finalized in weeks but what can I do to settle this case in the U.S embassy because soonest I will need a visa?
Please, what can I do? I need a sincere advice.
Re: My American Woman Went To Report Me For Not Divorce To The Embassy.advice Me Pls by BlissP(m): 8:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
Oya, tell ur African woman to run otumokpor for u, ealiar d better

1 Like

Re: My American Woman Went To Report Me For Not Divorce To The Embassy.advice Me Pls by correctyourself(m): 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
johnsonolu:
I got married to an American woman in which we were denied visa to join each other but since that time she became something else in which I couldn't cope with at all and she keeps asking for divorce, but 4 months after the interview I told her to go her way and I will go mine, so she canceled the application that ought to be reviewed in which she regretted it later. Lately, she started saying I wanted to use the marriage certificate to come to the states and after my investigation I realized some people were telling her that and even pushed her to report me to the U.S embassy in Lagos. I never have such intention and I believe something like that can never happen. The divorce will be finalized in weeks but what can I do to settle this case in the U.S embassy because soonest I will need a visa?
Please, what can I do? I need a sincere advice.

Your story is not clear! If you werd denied visa and you actually carried her along I am sure she would have want to follow up with the embassy to know why, and as it is now that you know that the application can still be review you keep telling her go to her way without divorce, then what do you intend to do with the certificate? Some of you will always want to play in someone intelligent, but some of you do not really know these white people very well (u can't eat your cake and have it) that is white people for you, except you go back to her convince and settle with her, or else anytime your info get to their system at the embassy that information she reported about you will surely show up thereby deny you visa. Learn not to play with their intelligent (white people) they hardly forget.
Re: My American Woman Went To Report Me For Not Divorce To The Embassy.advice Me Pls by moneybag100: 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
correctyourself:

Your story is not clear! If you werd denied visa and you actually carried her along I am sure she would have want to follow up with the embassy to know why, and as it is now that you know that the application can still be review you keep telling her go to her way without divorce, then what do you intend to do with the certificate? Some of you will always want to play in someone intelligent, but some of you do not really know these white people very well (u can't eat your cake and have it) that is white people for you, except you go back to her convince and settle with her, or else anytime your info get to their system at the embassy that information she reported about you will surely show up thereby deny you visa. Learn not to play with their intelligent (white people) they hardly forget.

Lol how are you so sure she's white? She could be black either way, its America remember.
Re: My American Woman Went To Report Me For Not Divorce To The Embassy.advice Me Pls by onatisi(m): 12:30am On Apr 20, 2016
@op,you want to know whether the report she made against you to the American embassy in Lagos will affect your future chances of getting a USA visa?
If I am correct,I don't think it will affect,provided both of you are legally divorced .
Re: My American Woman Went To Report Me For Not Divorce To The Embassy.advice Me Pls by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 20, 2016
correctyourself:

well said my dear, you just spoke my mind point blank
Re: My American Woman Went To Report Me For Not Divorce To The Embassy.advice Me Pls by def111(m): 8:25am On Apr 25, 2016
America women call what you playing, Green card game... game over for you.. the report will always be they on any interview you do on America embassy. try another country to settle down

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Buy Expensive Phones? / Tourist Guide Within Dalian Of Liaoning Province,china. / Qatar Visa Needed Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.