Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics (52871 Views)

Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by Sanchase: 11:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
Things are so bad in Nigeria to the extent that the moment the public see an accident victim they pronounce them dead without checking. Some of the reasons why Nigerians do this is their mindset is already programmed as poor medical facilities and access to private hospitals for accident victims is limited hence victims are pronounced dead without examination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by flexyfit(f): 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2016
Mykelpato:
undecided Runs girl ..Rip to her tho
...how u take know? or have by chance sine business with her?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by linearity: 11:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
markovnikoff001:

...and what Doctor confirmed that she "died on the spot?" Are you a Doctor...Nigerians and the way they pronounce people dead on a scene because the person has stopped moving and "looks" dead to them; rather than taking the person to the hospital. Only a Doctor can confirm if a person is dead or not!

Dr at the scene of an accident? And in Nigeria for that matter, it was indicated that cross personnel were there, so they can make that call, though only doctors can issue death certificates, but not all deaths in 9ja are issued death certificates.

Plus if you take her to the Dr., they will not admit her.
Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by solpat(m): 11:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lord have mercy on us embarassed Who in God's name must have removed her top biko nu This is madness angry
Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by prinsam30: 12:11am On Apr 20, 2016
Baba God we dey ur hand oooooo
Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by MarieSucre(f): 1:17am On Apr 20, 2016
Young03:
so all this thing she is carrying is gonna be a waste now

Oh God y

Rip

who knows were she just due comot from

Rubbish talk.
Rest in Peace dear
Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by emmaella: 1:29am On Apr 20, 2016
markovnikoff001:

...and what Doctor confirmed that she "died on the spot?" Are you a Doctor...Nigerians and the way they pronounce people dead on a scene because the person has stopped moving and "looks" dead to them; rather than taking the person to the hospital. Only a Doctor can confirm if a person is dead or not!
all this doctors in NL don come again. though you made a point but what if there was a doctor at the scene of the accident. Before your colleagues start clicking likes for your comment with hasty conclusion on the identity of the poster, do you know if the poster is a doctor. If bodies must reach hospital b4 they are pronounce dead then it rules out the relevance of doctors at accident scene. After all they are always moving with their usual logo; stethoscope.
Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by BlackOnassis(m): 4:25am On Apr 20, 2016
Lord have mercy! This life sha.
Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by Nobody: 5:09am On Apr 20, 2016
Leeeekeeee:
My Gawd!!!!!

Which Kind world be this..
Unfortunately, most of us re fond of leaving home without identity, we should learn from this..

Is it that she was not having her phone with her abii the normal Lagos life of 1st to the scene stealing personal effects of the victim happened....

Untimely death won't be our portion IJN..

RIP fine lady..

CC:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Whose portion is death? Face it we can here to live only for a short time.

That lady probably prayed her as out before leaving, maybe even left this such remark somewhere...
Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by Nobody: 5:11am On Apr 20, 2016
God have mercy....RIP
Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by cirmuell(m): 5:33am On Apr 20, 2016
markovnikoff001:

Red Cross Members are not competent enough to confirm if a person is dead or not?
Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 20, 2016
I dont even know what to type. Life keeps surprising us day in, day out. Imagine someone who left house with full expectations and this is where she ended up. RIP beauty!!!
Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by classical15(m): 6:04am On Apr 20, 2016
flexyfit:
...how u take know? or have by chance sine business with her?
don't mind the guy joor. It's so unfair to judge in a situation like this... or what do you think flexyfit?
Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:07am On Apr 20, 2016
R.I.P so saddening.
Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by Brimstone1: 6:22am On Apr 20, 2016
Beautiful lady. RIP cry
Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by baby124: 6:51am On Apr 20, 2016
Maybe a suicide? May she RIP. But these pics are not helpful
Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by NanciaKay(f): 6:57am On Apr 20, 2016
Breath indeed is life.
Rest in peace sis sad
Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by delishpot: 7:18am On Apr 20, 2016
Young03:
so all this thing she is carrying is gonna be a waste now

Oh God y

Rip

who knows were she just due comot from

You no get more to talk?
Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by flexyfit(f): 7:48am On Apr 20, 2016
classical15:

don't mind the guy joor. It's so unfair to judge in a situation like this... or what do you think flexyfit?
....it's so so unfair....instead to feel sorry....he's there judging...

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by nepapole(m): 7:51am On Apr 20, 2016
Leeeekeeee:
My Gawd!!!!!

Which Kind world be this..
Unfortunately, most of us re fond of leaving home without identity, we should learn from this..

Is it that she was not having her phone with her abii the normal Lagos life of 1st to the scene stealing personal effects of the victim happened....

Untimely death won't be our portion IJN..

RIP fine lady..

CC:
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Bros, there is nofn like untimely death. Once ur time is up...its up ni ye. R.i.p to d babe.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 20, 2016
#And all her lipstick and fake lashes didn't go with her rather it will rotten away with her mortal body. jeez wat a world! holiness remains the key. RIP to this beauty... open 2nd Esdras 7v75-101 goodnews bible and see what becomes of us after death.
Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by glossy6(f): 8:37am On Apr 20, 2016
pinceprinz:
olosho ni. I can see it in her eyes!

So she deserves to die abi?
Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by LadyJul(f): 8:43am On Apr 20, 2016
May God help us... Different news of death everywhere... God please save ur children from untimely death... .Amen.... May dat gal RIP
Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by LadyJul(f): 8:43am On Apr 20, 2016
May God help us... Different news of death everywhere... God please save ur children from untimely death... .Amen.... May dat gal RIP
Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by slimzey91: 9:22am On Apr 20, 2016
pinceprinz:
olosho ni. I can see it in her eyes!
u r a brainless human 4 talking abt a dead soul with so much disrespect.
Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by Seun360(m): 9:39am On Apr 20, 2016
and i want death but it refused to come for me. Irony of life.
Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by Hourglass4real: 10:08am On Apr 20, 2016
Mykelpato:
undecided Runs girl ..Rip to her tho
shut your mouth...do u know her? RIP young lady...
Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by glossy6(f): 10:30am On Apr 20, 2016
Seun360:

May God save from that which desires to destroy you. I bind and cast every thought and desire for death in your life
Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by glossy6(f): 10:30am On Apr 20, 2016
Seun360:

May God save you from that which desires to destroy you. I bind and cast every thought and desire for death in your life
Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by emmaella: 11:03am On Apr 20, 2016
cirmuell:
Red Cross Members are not competent enough to confirm if a person is dead or not?
someone asked you if there are no doctors in red cross crew but you ignored the question. beside i have seen someone certified dead by a doctor and it was later discovered his alive. what do you say to that? i am not saying another can do a doctors job but you tend to make it look like in there absence other paramedics cannot do that. will all continue to wait until a doctor comes. sometime when doctors come they concur with earlier report by those who are not doctors which certify a body dead.
Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by iukpe: 11:39am On Apr 20, 2016
markovnikoff001:

If you have ever been at an accident scene starring at bleeding victims you will know there is no help for the needy this way. Usually sympathizers risk their lives to rescue victims of an accident some even ruin their vehicles to transport injured persons. I am of always of the view that "if you know you cant do anything then don't stop to stare"
I have my own experiences and most of the time could do nothing until more hands arrived.
You can see the victim is still mangled in the vehicle here not helped out and properly examined for heartbeat or pulse by any medics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS / Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue / Woman Pours Bucket Of Water On Her Daughter After She Did The 'Faint Dance'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.