Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,844 members, 7,806,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics (52869 Views)

Medical Doctor Dumps Wife And Kids After Sex Romp With ‘cele’ Woman / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by classical15(m): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2016
flexyfit:
....it's so so unfair....instead to feel sorry....he's there judging...
would like to send you a pm; do reply pls
Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2016
pinceprinz:
olosho ni. I can see it in her eyes!
pls be merciful with the dead for once
Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by charlsecy(m): 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2016
markovnikoff001:
Nigerians and the way they pronounce people dead on a scene because the person has stopped moving and "looks" dead to them
It is really baffling. It pained me when people were saying a man who had an accident had died. I asked them, "how did you know he has died?"
Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by delishpot: 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2016
Benignasweety:
#And all her lipstick and fake lashes didn't go with her rather it will rotten away with her mortal body. jeez wat a world! holiness remains the key. RIP to this beauty... open 2nd Esdras 7v75-101 goodnews bible and see what becomes of us after death.

Neither will your threaded hair and scarf. So please if you want to encourage people for Christ do so without all the side talk. Who doesn't know that we do not take things with us after death?
Re: Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics by Rejoice5000(f): 10:52am On Apr 22, 2016
Have ur I;d;;;;call card wit u:each time you are travelling;if accident occur some first to showup thief may collect the phone but not the call card or I:d;;RIP lady:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue / We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS / Man And His Wife Fight Each Other In Public Over Infidelity Accusation. See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.