Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Stolen Car, Help A Nairalander Please - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Stolen Car, Help A Nairalander Please (1442 Views)

Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) / Should I Go Ahead And Buy The Car? Help Please / These code came up after i scan my car "Help" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Car, Help A Nairalander Please by alexohams2000(m): 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
This is a 2004 Toyota Camry. I just parked it somewhere in Jabi, FCT, Abuja this evening only to come out few minutes later and discovered its been taken away by unknown person(s). Please kindly reach 08057871205 or the nearest police station incase of any info. God bless you.

MOD, please help move to front page.

Re: Stolen Car, Help A Nairalander Please by MANGAM(m): 11:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
It will be found b4 u know it.
Re: Stolen Car, Help A Nairalander Please by Lexusgs430: 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
We talk about fitting a tracker on your vehicles. If only this vehicle had a tracker fitted.
Re: Stolen Car, Help A Nairalander Please by alexohams2000(m): 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
Lexusgs430:
We talk about fitting a tracker on your vehicles. If only this vehicle had a tracker fitted.

I tried to. But didn't again since I don't use the car that often and was planning to sale it out too. The advert is even still here on nairaland.
Re: Stolen Car, Help A Nairalander Please by alexohams2000(m): 11:53pm On Apr 19, 2016
MANGAM:
It will be found b4 u know it.
Amen!
Re: Stolen Car, Help A Nairalander Please by lonelydora: 3:02am On Apr 20, 2016
Kpele......only if there was a tracker.
Re: Stolen Car, Help A Nairalander Please by chukel(m): 10:25am On Apr 20, 2016
alexohams2000:

I tried to. But didn't again since I don't use the car that often and was planning to sale it out too. The advert is even still here on nairaland.
who and who have come to inspect the car since u advertised it.
Re: Stolen Car, Help A Nairalander Please by ogawisdom(m): 10:29am On Apr 20, 2016
alexohams2000:
This is a 2004 Toyota Camry. I just parked it somewhere in Jabi, FCT, Abuja this evening only to come out few minutes later and discovered its been taken away by unknown person(s). Please kindly reach 08057871205 or the nearest police station incase of any info. God bless you.

MOD, please help move to front page.

U shld ve at least locked d steering and pedals knowing it's a camryangry good luck in finding it
Re: Stolen Car, Help A Nairalander Please by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 20, 2016
WOW! So sorry about that. Guys, this is not a time to kick a man when he's down. Telling him what he should have put won't help him find his car right now. Good luck searching though, I really hope you find it.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Car, Help A Nairalander Please by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2016
MissMercedes:
WOW! So sorry about that. Guys, this is not a time to kick a man when he's down. Telling him what he should have put won't help him find his car right now. Good luck searching though, I really hope you find it.

Exactly.

Hopefully, the car is recovered with minimal damage.

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Car, Help A Nairalander Please by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
Tracking devices make your car easier to be found in the event of a theft, and therefore offer additional piece of mind as well.

WHAT IT DOES

• Worldwide map coverage: We can track your vehicles even when it is driven outside Nigeria. Map shows street name, major roads and highways, landmark in any country.

• Check location by SMS: SMS location report shows street name, city, time, and engine status. If the vehicle is in a place where streets are not named, SMS shall report vehicle location to the nearest landmark like churches, mosque, banks etc.

• Online Tracking: Our online tracking shows the vehicle moving on your computer screen at intervals.

• You can also track by map coordinates and Maplink on your smart phone.

• Track vehicle by SMS and call.

• Our online platform can accommodate more 500 vehicles.

• Remotely listen to conversation in and around the vehicle

• High sensitivity, new technology and latest GPS chipset.

• Efficient battery back-up: battery back-up is very useful when thieves remove the car battery and decide to tow the car, the car could still be tracked.

• Works well even in areas with limited sky view like villages.

• When Vehicle is driven to remote areas like villages where street names are not available, our tracker will show vehicle location to the nearest landmarks like rivers, churches, mosque etc.

• Support unlimited number of phone numbers for call-in and SMS.

• Voltage range between 6V and 36V; Suitable for all kinds of vehicles such as cars, buses, trucks, trailer.

• Remotely shutdown/restore vehicle by SMS and call.

• It can track a vehicle's location, speed and direction throughout the world with “Theft Alert” mode. Anti-theft mode is useful when vehicle is parked in an unsafe environment. You can arm the car against theft, even when the vehicle key is used, the vehicle will not start.

• Our tracker is designed for full covert installations. Most of the corporate fleet owners consider that a fully hidden installation is the only way to reduce staff’s vehicle misuse.

Applications

- Tracking and management of vehicle fleet
- Cargo Tracking
- Surveillance Work
- Anti-theft and recovery

We install tracker device all over Nigeria.
Contact us 08144758217
www.facebook.com/vehicletracker9ja
Re: Stolen Car, Help A Nairalander Please by alexohams2000(m): 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2016
Thanks all. I have done my part, leaving the rest to God.
Re: Stolen Car, Help A Nairalander Please by carreport(m): 12:47pm On May 15, 2016
Hi @alexohams2000,
Kindly fill visit www.carreport.com.ng and fill out our forms to report a stolen vehicle.
Please also include a Certified True Copy of police report.
ITS FREE

You can also contact us on info@carreport.com.ng or @infocarreport

1 Like

Re: Stolen Car, Help A Nairalander Please by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 20, 2016
Still, don't know why some people will use 1m plus or more to buy car but still find it difficult to install 30k car tracker .
Re: Stolen Car, Help A Nairalander Please by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 20, 2016
how have you helped the OP with this post?
Cartraker:
Still, don't know why some people will use 1m plus or more to buy car but still find it difficult to install 30k car tracker .

1 Like

Re: Stolen Car, Help A Nairalander Please by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 20, 2016
Not really mean it,.. Just make a general comment anyway will help OP with prayers

(1) (Reply)

Distance To Empty(dte)/fuel Tank Capacity(ftc) LAGOS - ABUJA / Black Toyota Camry 2011 For Sale. / Toyota Corolla Manual(bank Type) For #600k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.