Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,564 members, 7,801,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Ur - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ur (5641 Views)

Father Plan To Sell Kidney To..... / 10 Common Bad Habits That Cause Kidney Failure/damage / I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ur by missioner(m): 10:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
desperation

1 Like

Re: Ur by Controversialad: 10:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
to who?
Re: Ur by doctimonyeka(m): 10:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
pls calm down pal.,don't do this as you might endanger your life.. Think about it..
Re: Ur by kentozybee(m): 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2016
Are u going to die very soon
Re: Ur by shadrama(m): 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
guy calm down o. before u sell ur kidney, try and visit the mog, hospital, prison yard, even psychiatric hospital. after that u can proceed with what ever intention u have for ur kidney
Re: Ur by fistonati(m): 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
If you sell it, they will take the good one and leave you with the bad or not so good one which means you're prone to danger. Think twice.
A stitch in time saves nine
Re: Ur by rhozaay(m): 11:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
embarassed its a pity I can't give u d money in other for u to change your mind...
maybe 200likes will make seun give him 5m
Re: Ur by GURION: 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
missioner:
Please I urgently need assistance on where i can sell any of my kidneys.
I just have to do it.

my contact is: 07031869668

Bros think am well na....other clean ways to earn dat cash, even if not as fast as malaysia levels.
Re: Ur by Sunnymatey(m): 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2016
Guy place advert on strategic places in hospitals and u might jst be close to getting a buyer. Gudluck
Re: Ur by fistonati(m): 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
If you sell it, they will take the good one and leave you with the bad or not so good one which means you're prone to danger. Think twice. Your
A stitch in time saves nine people still loves you.
Re: Ur by fistonati(m): 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
If you sell it, they will take the good one and leave you with the bad or not so good one which means you're prone to danger. Think twice. Your people still loves you.
A stitch in time saves nine.
Re: Ur by tolugar: 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2016
missioner:
I just have to do it.

The black market I ve there contact needs liver now now.

Just have patience.

Unless u want to part with ur liver.
Re: Ur by buharisbae(f): 1:23am On Apr 20, 2016
bet daa op na Igbo man
Re: Ur by d33types: 1:43am On Apr 20, 2016
what's with all these unsolicited advise?

dude has already made up his mind,read about the procedure and we cannot blame him.

op,goto any transplant hospital in Nigeria for that info..it's a black market deal, so if you're stupid enough to deal, I won't be part.if it
Re: Ur by missioner(m): 6:10am On Apr 20, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Guy place advert on strategic places in hospitals and u might jst be close to getting a buyer. Gudluck
thanks, i will try that too
Re: Ur by missioner(m): 6:15am On Apr 20, 2016
doctimonyeka:
pls calm down pal.,don't do this as you might endanger your life.. Think about it..
I've taught about it sir.
i have no choice.
thanks.
Re: Ur by missioner(m): 6:34am On Apr 20, 2016
d33types:
what's with all these unsolicited advise?

dude has already made up his mind,read about the procedure and we cannot blame him.

op,goto any transplant hospital in Nigeria for that info..it's a black market deal, so if you're stupid enough to deal, I won't be part.if it
thanks ...i'm not silly sir, i'm only entangled. i pray you don't encounter such of mine.
Re: Ur by d33types: 7:50am On Apr 20, 2016
missioner:

thanks ...i'm not silly sir, i'm only entangled. i pray you don't encounter such of mine.

You are so "entangled" that you need millions? To start business or to train yourself or siblings? Your greed is first class?
In spite of unemployment, there are lots of opportunities and you are obviously lazy to take advantage.well you're like an olosho to me..sell your body for peanuts.

That you can access the internet means you can learn a lot.for instance apart from my job,I'm an android and web developer..i learnt that online..if you can borrow a phone and browse,you can as well borrow a laptop and even internet.people with worse situations weathered through.

I don't feel pity for you one bit.

1 Like

Re: Ur by wiringdpt(m): 8:15am On Apr 20, 2016
Whats your blood group?
missioner:
I just have to do it.

Re: Ur by missioner(m): 8:30am On Apr 20, 2016
wiringdpt:
Whats your blood group?
B+
Re: Ur by chikeorji123(m): 9:30am On Apr 20, 2016
d33types:

You are so "entangled" that you need millions? To start business or to train yourself or siblings? Your greed is first class?
In spite of unemployment, there are lots of opportunities and you are obviously lazy to take advantage.well you're like an olosho to me..sell your body for peanuts.

That you can access the internet means you can learn a lot.for instance apart from my job,I'm an android and web developer..i learnt that online..if you can borrow a phone and browse,you can as well borrow a laptop and even internet.people with worse situations weathered through.

I don't feel pity for you one bit.

Is that your best response?.
Re: Ur by d33types: 9:36am On Apr 20, 2016
chikeorji123:

Is that your best response?.

So bros, what do you suggest..I ask for his account number or give him a hospital address?

1 Like

Re: Ur by chikeorji123(m): 9:45am On Apr 20, 2016
d33types:

So bros, what do you suggest..I ask for his account number or give him a hospital address?

For someone to take such decision means he's depressed and situation is very tough for him.proper counseling and encouragement required instead of rebuked.. Many are passing through hell Bros..
Re: Ur by wiringdpt(m): 9:52am On Apr 20, 2016
Needs A+
missioner:

B+
Re: Ur by d33types: 9:52am On Apr 20, 2016
chikeorji123:

For someone to take such decision means he's depressed and situation is very tough for him.proper counseling and encouragement required instead of rebuked.. Many are passing through hell Bros..

Okay, my bad..I think I chastised him and encouraged him as well..
He has internet and can learn alot..everybody has something meaningful to offer.everybody

.my female friend just started home lessons.Even in my university days, most of my pals did same and never lacked.
Some just emptied dustbins and cleaned homes for big men for small stipends.
Some did car washing everyday as well.op is lazy or doesn't want to fall hand as a big boy.
it's more honorable to do menial jobs or beg than this terribly wrong move.
Re: Ur by chikeorji123(m): 9:57am On Apr 20, 2016
d33types:

Okay, my bad..I think I chastised him and encouraged him as well..
He has internet and can learn alot..everybody has something meaningful to offer.everybody

.my female friend just started home lessons.Even in my university days, most of my pals did same and never lacked.
Some just emptied dustbins and cleaned homes for big men for small stipends.
Some did car washing everyday as well.op is lazy or didn't want to fall hand..
it's more honorable to do menial jobs or beg than this terribly wrong move.

Your Right.
Re: Ur by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 20, 2016
Hmm. Another strategy.
Everyone's been getting helper on no to say send me ur account no lipsrsealed
Re: Ur by agarawu23(m): 11:08am On Apr 20, 2016
Smh
Re: Ur by goodhealth12: 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2016
Welcome to Good health hospital I am Dr. Dave George by name. Do you want to sell your kidney for money, kindly contact us with this email : good.health.hospital12@gmail.com
Re: Ur by FunnyDude(m): 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2016
goodhealth12:
Welcome to Good health hospital I am Dr. Dave George by name. Do you want to sell your kidney for money, kindly contact us with this email : good.health.hospital12@gmail.com
selling mine urgently 10million dollars..contact me by checking my signature
Re: Ur by kateadams123456: 9:34am On Feb 27, 2017
Sell a kidney. Save lives and make money. He wants to sell his kidney to save the life? You are looking for an opportunity to sell a kidney for a good price? This is an opportunity to sell for $500,000,00 Dollars. interested suppliers should contact DR. KATE ADAMS surgeon and consultant nephrologist ST. HOSPITAL ADAMS. For more information please contact us by e-mail: kateadams946@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Ur by ovigweraye(m): 3:42pm On May 08, 2017
Want to

(1) (2) (Reply)

A GE RT 200 Ultrasound Machine (two Probe,convex And Linear) Give Away Price. / Health Benefits Of Buchu Power / ‘diabetes Cases May Rise To 642m In 2040’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.