Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) (27774 Views)

Abiola Wrote The Names Of Ministers For Abacha - Olutayo Soyode / Falana Urges Rejection Of Conditions For Abacha Loot / Those Asking Me To Account For Abacha’s Loot Are silly — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2016
At a time when the country is experiencing its worst economic crises ever, no fuel, no electricity, no jobs, no food, no money.
Salaries are not being paid for months, education system is down and so on and on, you know the rest.

So our common sense senator Ben Murray Bruce has tweeted again and this time his point: https://mobile.twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/722542529367773184

United States have decided to return Abacha's family loot of $480m back to Nigeria and apparently this huge amount of money should be able to solve to some large extent some of the problems the country is facing at the moment.

Could this be true or the senator is just trying to be funny, considering the kind of leaders we have and the way such monies have been handled in the past.
Can we make any sense out of this.
His tweet below.

http://www.oyinkis.com/2016/04/ben-murray-bruce-thank-god-for-abacha.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by Boyoski09: 11:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
I am Ben Murray Bruce... I just don't want to make sense again

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by TheDevilIsALai: 11:54pm On Apr 19, 2016
"Abacha was not koworpt " - Buhari, 2003

61 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by Beeman1(m): 11:56pm On Apr 19, 2016
This nonsense twitter sinator again? Where were him when lagos-calaba rail was removed from budget

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by Beeman1(m): 11:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
Boyoski09:
I am Ben Murray Bruce... I just don't want to make sense again
Which common sense Nawa to u o.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by AntiWailer: 12:06am On Apr 20, 2016
shameless old man.

silent on

1. Saraki's trial.

2. CCB ammendment.

3. ill timed invitation of the judge

4. the double priced SUVS without buying innosoon.

5. print in US and preach buy Nigeria to gullible followers.

6. Remain silent about none payment of Salary in Bayelsa, his own very state because it is PDP but offer to give money to Osun people becasue of nonpayment of same salary.

7. Silent about Fayose's madness of taking a seminar at train station with business men his mentally troubled mind is showing him as he speak.

Now he is back

Thanks to the masses. Poverty formatted their brain and they can't remember anytin.

ConMAN sense indeed.

106 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by Lanretoye(m): 12:12am On Apr 20, 2016
Atleast he left inheritance for nigeria...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by prince088: 12:17am On Apr 20, 2016
Wonderful... So Ben Bruce also know we are in times of scarcity but he keeps tweeting rubbish....

Some people deliberately refuse to accept the truth but rather choose to wail continuously.

18 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by IamPatriotic(m): 12:21am On Apr 20, 2016
A very sick Babangida, Obasanjo, Abdusalami and by extension, Jonathan should join Abacha asap, so that theirs too could be repatriated from wherever they must have starched it to, because if they do not go, the money probably won't come and we need it now more than anything.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by Nashirushekoni(m): 12:23am On Apr 20, 2016
Fact

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by haywire1: 12:39am On Apr 20, 2016
Senators Vehicle/wardrobe allowance money don land angry angry angry angry

#

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by jojomario(m): 12:40am On Apr 20, 2016
This man sha. He said nothing about Beyelsa owing salaries when it was brought up. Has he any plan for his people in the Senate?

He is used to sponsoring bills on tweeter.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by buharisbae(f): 1:05am On Apr 20, 2016
stupid man pipul of his re suffering he is here ranting

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 1:26am On Apr 20, 2016
I checked my dictionary for the meaning Ben Bruce, look at.... Ben-Bruce: A man who only show action on social media only.

18 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by dimsonu(m): 2:02am On Apr 20, 2016
Hehehehe he is indirectly criticizing all the Adminstrations after Abacha for not saving. All the Adminstrations. All.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by Nobody: 4:58am On Apr 20, 2016
This is when curse,turns to blessing..
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by olafum1(m): 5:58am On Apr 20, 2016
He's even celebrating Abacha, I think something his wrong with him at this point...

Losing it by the day

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by Akshow: 5:58am On Apr 20, 2016
I'm yet or see a tweet from him about the on going trial of saraki or the complains of civil servants on his state bayelsa over unpaid salaries

8 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by 989900: 6:12am On Apr 20, 2016
"Saving grace" = money to buy more SUVs for you corrupt lot.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by jesse515: 6:15am On Apr 20, 2016
Akshow:
I'm yet or see a tweet from him about the on going trial of saraki or the complains of civil servants on his state bayelsa over unpaid salaries
OlayinkaFawaz:
I checked my dictionary for the meaning Ben Bruce, look at....
Ben-Bruce: A man who only show action on social media only.
AntiWailer:
shameless old man.
silent on
1. Saraki's trial.
2. CCB ammendment.
3. ill timed invitation of the judge
4. the double priced SUVS without buying innosoon.
Now he is back
Thanks to the masses. Poverty formatted their brain and they can't remember anytin.

All des yeye pple shebi dem don give una , una senators number? Make una tell una senator to talk on d point bothering una mind n una cconstituency. Make una leave our senator make e talk 4 anywia wey him like. Shuuooo.

Nonsense!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by sinistermind(m): 6:35am On Apr 20, 2016
At least he is making his voice heard on twitter, what about those that are quiet both in the house and mass media.... Most of your senators haven't even second a motion and some of u come here to blab trash.

5 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by phlemzy: 7:20am On Apr 20, 2016
If Abacha had not died years ago, would anyone have heard about all these huge money? BMB shouldn't be lauding Abacha's acts indirectly.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by Segadem(m): 7:25am On Apr 20, 2016
[size=14pt]common sense is not common [/size]

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by Segadem(m): 7:26am On Apr 20, 2016
jojomario:
This man sha. He said nothing about Beyelsa owing salaries when it was brought up. Has he any plan for his people in the Senate?

He is used to sponsoring bills on tweeter.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by YelloweWest: 9:54am On Apr 20, 2016
angry i used to be a fan of this guy but I've now realised that truly he is just an entertainer...

"His money" what a shame!
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by honeymills(f): 9:55am On Apr 20, 2016
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by goodlifehyd1: 9:55am On Apr 20, 2016
The dude who came up with the stuff must had really studied oga Ben ooo cuz he truly looks like obama but reasons like obankoro for real

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by nbright: 9:55am On Apr 20, 2016
Thank God o. Buhari said Abacha never stole. Hmmmmm
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 20, 2016
Akshow:

Haba! That violates the principle of esprit du corps.!

You want him to turn on his fellow party member?

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) by prinsam30: 9:56am On Apr 20, 2016
Mr. common sense, when u go ever make sence

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Plotted Jonathan’s Fall In Sokoto –Amaechi / Osinbajo Commissions Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing Company In Akwa Ibom / Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.